• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to Sell: US only, PayPal gift, all prices are shipped. More pictures available on request.
I'm a new seller, but I have some seller feedback now!

New 3DS XL - $150
I rarely used this and never took it out of the house.
It's in perfect condition with no dead pixels. I put a Hori screen protector and Hori Duriflex proctecor on it, before I ever used it.
It comes complete in box with AR cards, 8 GB SD card, but no AC adapter. I'll throw in a brand new Hori Duriflex protector AND a and brand new Zelda Clip Armor shell for free!
PV2o93i.jpg
2QEEAar.jpg

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir Storybook Edition $60
Complete and in great condition. The game has only been played for a couple of hours and is in perfect condition.
2pYufIe.jpg

Zelda - A Link to the Past GBA - $40 Each
Both games tested and work perfectly.
The non player's choice box has a bit of wear.
The player's choice box has some crushing on the sides.
AxtbC0z.jpg

Chesskid1

Banned
quick question about USPS since i dont want to make a topic and ya'll know a bunch about this

ordered two games off ebay for $20, marked as delivered last monday (august 29th (tracking but no insurance iirc)) and yet i still have nothing, while other things from USPS have arrived fine since. talked to the seller, and he told me to wait since USPS marks things as delivered and to contact USPS. i'm home when the mail arrives, it was not delivered.

i filed a claim for missing mail online at usps and waiting to hear back. is there a chance i could lose out on the $20 AND not have any games? not the biggest deal but still sucks, and i know it's not the seller's fault.

coopolon

quick question about USPS since i dont want to make a topic and ya'll know a bunch about this

ordered two games off ebay for $20, marked as delivered last monday (august 29th (tracking but no insurance iirc)) and yet i still have nothing, while other things from USPS have arrived fine sinced. talked to the seller, and he told me to wait since USPS marks things as delivered and to contact USPS.

i filed a claim for missing mail online at usps and waiting to hear back. is there a chance i could lose out on the $20 AND not have any games? not the biggest deal but still sucks, and i know it's not the seller's fault.

I have definitely had packages marked as delivered by USPS and other companies that didn't actually show up for several days. A week seems kind of long though.

No idea what options you have though, the risk is usually on the seller but if they were marked as delivered...

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
WTS:

Extra keys from the Humble Bundle

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII $3
The Stanley Parable $2
Hexcells Complete Pack $1
Lethal League$1

Wads

Banned
Want to sell:

3DS - Used

Zelda A Link Between Worlds $21 + shipping ($3) - missing instructions but good otherwise
Animal Crossing A New Leaf $13 + 3 shipping - everything included
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon $19 + 3 shipping - everything included

Wii U - Used
Mario Kart 8 - $30 + 3 shpping - one tiny dent on the case on the back.

Google Chromecast

Koppai

I have a $25 iTunes Gift Card, willing to part with it for $20 Paypal or a $20 Amazon Gift Card/Best Buy Gift Card.

Thanks

For Sale:

Non-Sony brand PS3 controller - $15 shipped

Original NES with Blinking light win mod installed.
This comes with one controller, gold plated av cables, and original power adapter.
I got this from their kickstarter but I have another system so I have no use for this. There is a very small chip on the back of the system. Look at the photos for more details. I have the original pin adapter if you want that also.

Looking to get $85 shipped

Backwards compatible Playstation 3 PS3 phat 80gb system.

This comes with the original av cables, a black controller, and the original box also.
It has been tested and works great.

Looking to get $160 shipped

I am open to reasonable offers as well.

Selling:

Make offers for any of the following:

Xbox 360 Grand Theft Auto V - Complete / mint - $16 shipped
Xbox 360 Mass Effect 2: Collector's Edition - Complete, slight wear on sleeve, DLC codes are used - $15 shipped
Xbox 360 Halo 3: ODST - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo: CE Anniversary Edition - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo 3 - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Battlefield 3: Premium Edition, DLC codes are used

Take the Halo games for $32 shipped
Take all the 360 games for $65 shipped

Gamecube - The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker - Complete and in good/excellent condition, pics available upon request - $30 shipped

Wii - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Complete/mint - $22 shipped

Buying

Mario Kart 7 - 3DS physical copy - $15
Rainbow Six: Siege - Season Pass for PC/UPlay - PM Me

PayPal F&F preferred payment method.

Buyer Feedback:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Seller Feedback: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Corpekata

Banned
Looking to buy a 3DS. No particular strong feeling toward New or normal or XL, this is mainly going to be a splurge purchase for Phoenix Wright that I will feel guilty about in a couple months. So not interested in some sweet collector's item, just want something functional.

Also possibly in the market for a Wii U or Xbox One.

Looking to buy with Google Wallet.

PM me with what you have

NeoGAF GOLD Seller (PayPal Gift only)

•12 Month XBL code- $35

•A set of three DC Comics Bishoujo Kotobukiya statues- Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn. They are in mint condition and only Poison Ivy doesn't have her box. I'd like to sell all three for $400 OBO. (Stock photos here because they are packed away in a box together after just moving) They are 1/7th scale PVC figures Please let me know if you have any questions on these, they're rare and I don't want to get rid of them but the GF says other wise! Lol

IQkhN6L.jpg

Aselith

NeoGAF GOLD Seller (PayPal Gift only)

•12 Month XBL code- $35

•A set of three DC Comics Bishoujo Kotobukiya statues- Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn. They are in mint condition and only Poison Ivy doesn't have her box. I'd like to sell all three for $400 OBO. (Stock photos here because they are packed away in a box together after just moving) They are 1/7th scale PVC figures Please let me know if you have any questions on these, they're rare and I don't want to get rid of them but the GF says other wise! Lol

IQkhN6L.jpg

No waifu, no laifu. Drop that lady!

maxcriden

WTB:

3DS games

Disney Art Academy
Pokémon Art Academy
Style Savvy: Fashion Forward

platinum.png

At sub-retail prices. Open to physical or digital. I'm in the US and Platinum buyer/seller. Thank you!

Zaheer

wXMO1hH.png

WTS (PayPal)

$50 Nintendo eShop (3 available) - $45 each

770017b.jpg

$20 Nintendo eShop (5 available) - $18 each

770015b1.jpg

1 Year PlayStation Plus (2 available) - $44 each

580002b3.jpg

Shadow Complex Remastered - $42 shipped

shadowcomplexremasteredps4.jpg

$50 League of Legends (3 available) - $45 each

101933b.jpg

Gaaraz

Lots of games for sale, all Steam codes:

Avernum 2: Crystal Souls - $1
Back to the Future - $1
Broadsword : Age of Chivalry - $1
Choice Chamber - $1
Cthulhu Realms - $0.50
Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition - $5
Dust: An Elysian Tail - $8
Gold Rush! Classic - $1
Gun Metal - $1
Hurtworld - $15
Legend of Grimrock - $5
Lovely Planet - $4
Marine Sharpshooter II: Jungle Warfare - $0.50
Nexuiz - $3
Normality - $1
Nuclear Throne - $8
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack - $8
Overlord - $2
Planetary Annihilation Titans - $10
Poker Night at the Inventory - $1
Puzzle Agent - $1
Puzzle Agent 2 - $1
Realms of the Haunting - $0.50
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball - $4
RPG Maker Game Character Hub - Free!
Rust - $8
Risen - $1
Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition - $1
Sacred 3 Gold - $4
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - $1
Saints Row 2 - $1
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $4
Steredenn - $1
Street Racing Syndicate - $1
The Forest - $9
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North - $3
The Walking Dead: Season 1 - $6
The Walking Dead: 400 Days - $2
The Walking Dead: Season 2 - $6
The Wolf Among Us - $5
This War of Mine - $5
TIS-100 - $1
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition - $3
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - $5
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution - $7
Wasted - $2

Happy to listen to any offers! Can accept PayPal, Skrill or Bitcoin.

tommyguns

Looking to buy a 3DS. No particular strong feeling toward New or normal or XL, this is mainly going to be a splurge purchase for Phoenix Wright that I will feel guilty about in a couple months. So not interested in some sweet collector's item, just want something functional.

Also possibly in the market for a Wii U or Xbox One.

Looking to buy with Google Wallet.

PM me with what you have

PM'd you

omgkitty

WTS:

Animal Crossing 3DS XL - Almost like new besides two small lines on the hinges. Comes with complete packaging and will throw in the green dock as well. - $170 shipped
Yoshi's Island - VG condition and includes all inserts - $30 shipped
Castlevania 20th Anniversary Bonus - Box is a little banged up, but everything else is like new - $30 shipped
Virtues Last Reward Watch - Not really sure how much these are worth. There's one on eBay for $200, but that seems ridiculous. Just make a reasonable offer if you're interested. I'm not looking for crazy money or anything. If this is a problem, please let me know and I'll put a price on it.

Just a heads up for everyone here but the PSTV bundle can be found at Target right now for $50 with the 50% off cartwheel offer.
Thanks for the heads-up! I was actually looking at a PSTV bundle at my local Target on Sunday. Now I know where I'm going after work.

BBN_400x400.PNG

I put this in the Feedback Thread as well, but wanted to also mention here:

The Feedback list has been updated and is all caught up!

The formatting has been mostly fine, but I would like to bring up that everyone PLEASE make sure to mention whether it is buyer or seller feedback you're leaving. Usually, it's possible to figure out because of an extra sentence or the other user leaving feedback later in the thread, but there have been a few times where I just wasn't sure. In that case, I either put it in the column where the majority of that user's feedback has been or put it in seller if it was too close to call.

If you think your numbers are wrong, let me know!

Thanks everyone... and KEEP. ON. FEEDBACKIN'!

P.S. - Don't forget to update your listings if you are a newly minted Power, Gold, or Platinum Seller/Buyer!

sabanoo

The formatting has been mostly fine, but I would like to bring up that everyone PLEASE make sure to mention whether it is buyer or seller feedback you're leaving. Usually, it's possible to figure out because of an extra sentence or the other user leaving feedback later in the thread, but there have been a few times where I just wasn't sure. In that case, I either put it in the column where the majority of that user's feedback has been or put it in seller if it was too close to call.

It should default to seller/trader feedback if nothing is specified.

BBN_400x400.PNG

P.S. - Don't forget to update your listings if you are a newly minted Power, Gold, or Platinum Seller/Buyer!

Big shout out to pete_clarf for doing some major work on our feedback here lately. He has basically single-handedly caught us up, something that it kind of looked like would never happen again for a while there.

WTS Xbox One games. Vita games and/or Vita 1000 system with 32GB memory card. All Vita games are complete. Selling all three Xbox One games for $25 shipped, looking for offers for the Vita games, the console, memory card, or bundle with all of it. Console also comes with charging stand and original box. 3.60 firmware installed.

Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited $12 shipped (case doesn't click shut on one end)
Dead Rising 3 $12 shipped (generic case)
Final Fantasy Type 0 HD $12 shipped

CuoZGEE.jpg

s6XHgfc.jpg

rwCsvC4.jpg

n89BH8w.jpg

oNeGC84.jpg

FinKL

Brand new (only opened the box to look at) Mad Catz PS4 TE2 Chun-Li Fight Stick $200 + Shipping. It's heavy (5lbs) so tell me how you want it shipped as I'm located in NV.

Tried to sell this last year with a few people wanting it, but ended up giving to my brother who said was going to use it and he did not.

http://imgur.com/a/hZRiP

Amagon

BBN_400x400.PNG

Thanks for doing this buddy!

Mark5130

For Sale

Collection of four Star Wars Classic games PS4 Digital Code - $10 PP gift or fees paid.

Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 Xbox 360/Xbox One Digital Codes - $8 PP gift or fees paid.

Turtle Beach PX24 Headset. Used only a handful of times, very nice condition. Smoke-free home. - $35 PP gift or fees paid, shipped to lower 48 U.S. only.

Want To Buy

SNES games with box and manual. Condition is important as well as items that are cigarette/mothball odor free. Not too big on sports titles, but will entertain anything else! Outside of whatever you may have, I'm specifically looking for:

Final Fight 3
Brawl Brothers
King of Dragons

And a few odds and ends:

Super Metroid Manual, SNES
Mischief Makers Manual, N64

maxcriden

Thank you so much! And, I am finally a Platinum trader, yay. :) I've been chipping away at that very slowly for ~3 years since it's mostly from buying/selling physical items IIRC.

PSA: There's an ebay flash sale going on, $10 off $50 purchase with code C10FALLFLASH
I think it excludes gift cards this time but works on pretty much everything else. You can also combine items to hit the $50 mark, even if it's from different sellers

Discounts on postage if you buy more than one item :D.
All prices excluding postage unless stated otherwise.
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition- Steam Key - £10

HITMAN The Full Experience - UK/EU PSN Code - £40 - See on psn for contents

Doom Collector's Edition (PS4) - £38 , DLC unused, statue unused(due to religious reasons) but has been tested, everything is scratch free.

Hitman Collector's edition statue,artbook,box - £35 - statue hasn't been taken out of styrofoam packaging, tie+clip,dlc+game not included.

Code:
[IMG]http://media.psu.com/media/articles/image/finalfantasyarealmreborn.jpg[/IMG]

Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn - PC Code-UK/EU-Includes 30 day trial/stacks if you don't have a pc license - NOT a steam code - £5

Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Collectors Edition - PC - New -£60
Collectors Editions Content here

PS3 Collectors edition Disk+Codes(Sealed) - £5 excluding postage.Should also include the fat chocobo mount. Includes 30 day subscription. 14 day trial available via Playstation store or FFXIV website for pc.
Code:
[IMG]https://coinarcade.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/kingdom-hearts-ii-logo.jpg[/IMG]
Kingdom Hears 2.5 HD Remix Collectors Edition - NEW/SEALED - £150:

KH2 ROXAS - Figure - £125

1st Pic 2nd Pic

KH 3D - DDD - Riku- £125:

1st Pic 2nd pic

Impmon -> Beelzemon Digivolving figure - £60 Including postage for sale(not my pics):
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/uCtROh8l.jpg[/img]  [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/YEkAAOSwx-9W1ZmW/s-l1600.jpg"]2nd pic[/URL]       [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/R~8AAOSwQYZW1Zlv/s-l1600.jpg"]3rd pic[/URL]      [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/S4cAAOSwQYZW1ZmM/s-l1600.jpg"]4th pic[/URL]

Cyberdramon - £10

Code Geass - Lancelot Albion - Clear Ver. - Refurbished+cleaned by Mandarake. - £65

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6uvxUwVl.jpg[/img]

Tearaway (German cover/case, english text+voiceovers) -
PS4 £5 if bought with something else

Steins Gate - Limited Edition Vita - £25 excluding postage

Metal Gear Solid V - GAME UK - Snake + Quiet Blood Preorder Poster - £20
- Excluding postage

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1l.jpg[/IMG]

Super Saiyan Trunks - with background/stand - £10 including postage:

Bloodborne - Platinum Hunter Theme - UK PSN(once applied to an uk account will work across the ps4,on US accounts etc) - £15

Everything is from an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

Want:
Amazon UK OR US gift cards
Digimon World 1 - In great condition
Digimon,Kingdom Hearts or Code Geass Merch from Japan.
For:Trade or part exchange for something above or paypal depending on item.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Now that Apple Watch Series 2 has been announced, looking to sell my Aluminum Gold Sport Apple Watch - 42mm. Comes with a Blue sport band (leather band pictured below is one of my side bands).

It's got minor nicks here and there, shown by the pictures below. Nothing major. Great if anyone wants to give Apple Watch a try. Otherwise, this watch works absolutely flawlessly.

Looking for $150 shipped

Calvinpewpewpew

Neo Member
GAF - huge trade list incoming, including console games from several generations, classic pc games, controllers, books, blu-ray, more. Prices will be listed but please PM with any offers. Pics will be linked in imgur albums. Asking for FF Paypal, or you pay fees Unless otherwise noted, shipping is $1.50 per game/movie, $2 for 2, and $3 for 3, and $4 for any multiple thereof.

PC Hardware:

$20 Dell Gift Card (sent via email): $15

24' ASUS VS248H-P 24-inch Full HD VGA Back-lit LED Monitor

No missing pixels, no damage, screen in great shape, bezel shows only minor wear. About two years old.
$80 plus you pay whatever shipping you want.

Astro A30 Audio System with MixAmp: $100 shipped
Almost brand new. Used for 2 months and switched to A50s. Almost mint condition. Unfortunately no box, but has all wires, no damage/scufs/yuck on the earpads.

1 (one) kit of open but UNUSED Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB Kit (2x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3 CL10 DIMM - Black (HX316C10FBK2/8)

List on this is 32.99. I am selling this for 22 shipped.

Razer Hammerhead V1 earbuds. Minimal use, no gunk in buds. Comes with all extra size/shape earbud attachments, soft carrying case, mic/sound splitter cable. $15 shipped

XBox One:
XBox One Elite Console (1TB SSD Black Edition) with Kinect: Excellent condition, minor wear typical of a black bezel. Comes with lightly used black 3.5mm version standard controller, all power cables, default chat headset (unused), console, and of course, the kinect.
$200 plus you pay whatever shipping you want.[/B

Halo: MCC: $8
AC Black Flag $5
Destiny Taken King (codes used, the disc is just a vanilla copy of Destiny): $5
Batman Arkham Knight: $15
The Division: $15

XBox 360:
All games are $5 unless otherwise noted.

Call of Duty: Black Ops
Mass Effect 2:
Batman Arkham Asyum
Batman Arkham City
Bayonetta PENDING
Crackdown 2
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West:
Dragon's Dogma
Halo 4 (2xcopies)
Halo Reach
Borderlands 1
Red Faction Guerilla (NEW, sealed) $7
Hitman Absolution (NEW, sealed) $7
Dishonored (NEW, sealed): $7
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning
Splinter Cell Conviction
Prototype 2 (NEW, sealed) $7
Assassin's Creed 3
Sleeping Dogs
The Bureau
Fable 3
DmC Devil May Cry (newest one)
Far Cry 3
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Playstation 3 Games:
Infamous 2
Rachet and Clank Future: Crack in time

Playstation 2 games:
God of War greatest hits version $3
Final Fantasy X (original packaging) $5 PENDING
Final Fantasy XII (steelbook collectors edition) $6
PENDING

Classic PC games (if price is not listed, that just means offer me because i have no idea what it might be worth. Please inquire about specific games for condition detail, pics):

Baldurs Gate 1: Complete with box
Max Payne 2: complete with box
Discworld Noir: Manual + CD
Discoworld 1: CD Only
DS9 The Fallen: CD Only
Mechassault Platinum (cd) with Manual
Baldur's Gate 2: Complete no box
Icewind Dale 1: complete no box
Icewind Dale 2: complete no box

Blu-Ray Discs:
Revolution Season 1: $13

DVDs:
The Big Bang Theory Season 4 (new) $10
Chuck Seasons 1,2,3,4 $10 each, $35 for all 4.
Touch Season 1: $8
Downton Abbey Season 1: $8

Fender Stratocaster 1996 Anniversary Ocean blue finish (moderate damage to one corner from damage during a show). This paint job is quite rare and it is a made in USA model.No damage to the underlying wood or structure (been examined and thoroughly tested by a shop), but the paint is almost irreplaceable. No idea what its worth, but its an amazing guitar with a beautiful finish. Comes with a hardshell Fender brand case and strap. If interested, lets talk.

More to come.

Dee Dee

Hope I am doing this right, I skimmed the last 3 pages to no success:

EU, preferably Germany to reduce shipping costs:

WTB
PS Vita console of any kind, including memory card

- I am looking to pay in the ball park of 70 EUR, depending on the memory card and what else you could throw in - including shipping (which is why US shipping doesn't really make sense). Most second hand offers are around 100 EUR that I've seen, so feel free to not sell it to me for that prize. I'd actually play it though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom