• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wts or trade extra copy of project cars. Bought two accidentally during the sale and humble bundle isn't responding to my refund so I'll trade or sell for 10$ or game equal to it

WTS: iPhone 6s Plus 128GB (Unlocked) Space Grey with Apple Leather Case / mophie Charger / PowerSupport Air Jacket

Asking $666 USD.

X6sMkk3m.jpg
ja8x9GOm.jpg
fOOz5Dpm.jpg
dbOgQiLm.jpg
udrkMnOm.jpg
fzoeqV3m.jpg

Silfolion

FS

EA Access 12 Month Subscription Xbox One - $26

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty key - $10
Tomb Raider steam key - $6
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified steam key - $3
Need for Speed: The Run origin key $4
Inversion steam key $2
Darksiders steam key $2
Titan Quest Gold steam key $2
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance steam key $2
Serious Sam Double D steam key $2
Mark of the Ninja steam key $2
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet steam key $2
Iron Brigade steam key $2
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War steam key $2
Red Faction Armageddon steam key $2
Galaxy on Fire 2 HD Steam key $2
Strike Suit Zero Steam key $2
Two Worlds II Steam key $2
GTA 3 steam key $2
Grand Theft Auto Vice City steam key $2
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas steam key $2
FFXIV ARR Collector (digital/key) - $25

Calvinpewpewpew

Neo Member
GAF - huge trade list incoming, including console games from several generations, classic pc games, controllers, books, blu-ray, more. Prices will be listed but please PM with any offers. Pics will be linked in imgur albums. Asking for FF Paypal, or you pay fees Unless otherwise noted, shipping is $1.50 per game/movie, $2 for 2, and $3 for 3, and $4 for any multiple thereof. Now that I have a repost, price drops are in BOLD.

NEW ITEMS:
-Madden 17 X1 (digital code with 1mo EA Acceess, 20% off NFL Shop): emailed same day guaranteed: $40
-Fallout 4 X1 (new, sealed): $18 shipping included.
-Rainbow 6 Siege (new, sealed): $18 shipping included
-AC: Syndicate (new, sealed) $18 shipping included

XBox One (new, games added to bundle, price drop).
XBox One Elite Console (1TB SSD Black Edition) with Kinect: Excellent condition, minor wear typical of a black bezel. Comes with lightly used black 3.5mm version standard controller, all power cables, default chat headset (unused), console, and of course, the kinect. Comes with Halo: MCC and AC: Black FLAG.
$200 plus you pay whatever shipping you want.

Halo: MCC: $8
AC Black Flag $5
Destiny Taken King (codes used, the disc is just a vanilla copy of Destiny): $5
Batman Arkham Knight: $15
The Division: $15

PC Hardware:

24' ASUS VS248H-P 24-inch Full HD VGA Back-lit LED Monitor
No missing pixels, no damage, screen in great shape, bezel shows only minor wear. About two years old.
$80 plus you pay whatever shipping you want.

Astro A30 Audio System with MixAmp: $100 shipped
Almost brand new. Used for 2 months and switched to A50s. Almost mint condition. Unfortunately no box, but has all wires, no damage/scufs/yuck on the earpads.

1 (one) kit of open but UNUSED Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB Kit (2x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3 CL10 DIMM - Black (HX316C10FBK2/8) List on this is 32.99. I am selling this for 20 shipped.

$20 Dell Gift Card (sent via email): $15

Razer Hammerhead V1 earbuds. Minimal use, no gunk in buds. Comes with all extra size/shape earbud attachments, soft carrying case, mic/sound splitter cable. $15 shipped

XBox 360:
All games are $5 unless otherwise noted.

Call of Duty: Black Ops
Mass Effect 2:
Batman Arkham Asyum
Batman Arkham City
Crackdown 2
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West:
Dragon's Dogma
Halo 4 (2xcopies)
Halo Reach
Borderlands 1
Red Faction Guerilla (NEW, sealed) $7
Hitman Absolution (NEW, sealed) $7
Dishonored (NEW, sealed): $7
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning
Splinter Cell Conviction
Prototype 2 (NEW, sealed) $7
Assassin's Creed 3
Sleeping Dogs
The Bureau
Fable 3
DmC Devil May Cry (newest one)
Far Cry 3
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Playstation 3 Games:
Infamous 2
Rachet and Clank Future: Crack in time

Playstation 2 games:
God of War greatest hits version $3

Classic PC games (if price is not listed, that just means offer me because i have no idea what it might be worth. Please inquire about specific games for condition detail, pics):

Warcraft III: Complete in original big box
Baldurs Gate 1: Complete with box
Max Payne 2: complete with box
Discworld Noir: Manual + CD
Discoworld 1: CD Only
DS9 The Fallen: CD Only
Mechassault Platinum (cd) with Manual
Baldur's Gate 2: Complete no box
Icewind Dale 1: complete no box
Icewind Dale 2: complete no box

Blu-Ray Discs:
Revolution Season 1: $13

DVDs:PRICE DROP ON EVERYTHING
The Big Bang Theory Season 4 (new) $7
Chuck Seasons 1,2,3,4 $7 each, $25 for all 4.
Touch Season 1: $5
Downton Abbey Season 1: $7

Fender Stratocaster 1996 Anniversary Ocean blue finish (moderate damage to one corner from damage during a show). This paint job is quite rare and it is a made in USA model.No damage to the underlying wood or structure (been examined and thoroughly tested by a shop), but the paint is almost irreplaceable. No idea what its worth, but its an amazing guitar with a beautiful finish. Comes with a hardshell Fender brand case and strap. If interested, lets talk.

More to come.

IronRinn

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Merchandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Games

Witcher III: Wild Hunt: Blood & Stone Limited edition Gwent set $64.95. Brand new, still sealed. SOLD

Zero Time Dilemma 3DS $29.95. Brand new. SOLD

Zero Time Dilemma Vita $29.95. Brand new, but the cellophane wrapper is torn. Game packaging is fine.

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $70.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. The outer box has a scuff mark on the rear panel.

See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $30.00/$31.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Vinyl

Looper Soundtrack w/ Bonus 7" $69.95. Excellent condition, still sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $30.00/$31.25 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.

1mLhTFim.jpg

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
WTS Corsair H115i Liquid CPU Cooler, opened but never used

I couldn't fit it into my tower, so here it sits... unused.

$99 + shipping (domestic only)

b8lPjOO.png

Selling:

Make offers for any of the following:

Xbox 360 Grand Theft Auto V - Complete / mint - $15 shipped
Xbox 360 Mass Effect 2: Collector's Edition - Complete, slight wear on sleeve, DLC codes are used - $15 shipped
Xbox 360 Halo 3: ODST - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo: CE Anniversary Edition - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo 3 - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Battlefield 3: Premium Edition, DLC codes are used

Take the Halo games for $32 shipped
Take all the 360 games for $65 shipped

Gamecube - The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker - Complete and in good/excellent condition, pics available upon request - $30 shipped

Wii - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Complete/mint - $22 shipped

Buying

Mario Kart 7 - 3DS physical copy - $15

PayPal F&F preferred payment method.

Buyer Feedback:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Seller Feedback: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Buying
iPhone 6 16gb Any color - $250
If you're not using your phone to upgrade to 7, then I would like your phone if it's in good condition.

Selling
Bose QC35 Opened No Scratches - $310 shipped

JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX850 - $210 shipped

Good condition: some scratches around the metal casing.

Chewbacca Mask - $45 shipped

Civilization VI “25th Anniversary Edition” PC Amazon Pre-order - $120 shipped

Delivery Date: Late Oct 2016

The Last Guardian - Collector's Edition - PlayStation 4 Amazon Pre-order - $150 shipped

Delivery Date: Dec, 2016

Sager NP9870-S 17.3" GTX 980M SLI 16GB DDR4 RAM Samsung 950 PRO 512GB SSD - $2500

Dell XPS 15 9550 1080p GTX 960M 8GB RAM 256GB SSD 3 Cell Battery Certified Refurbished - $1000 shipped

Dell XPS 15 9550 1080p GTX 960M 16GB RAM 512GB SSD 6 Cell Battery Certified Refurbished - $1300 shipped

S9i5ey0.png
JxrW5PZ.png

WTS

$40 - No Man's Sky PS4 (used)
Shipping Included. DLC Used but case/disc are in great condition...game just didn't grab me.

$2,000 - Retina Macbook Pro 15" (2015)
- Intel i7 Quad-Core 4870HQ @ 2.5GHz
- 2880 x 1800 Display Resolution
- 512GB SSD
- 16GB RAM
- Discrete GPU Model (AMD R9 M370x w/ 2GB GDDR5)
- Force Touch Trackpad Model
- HDMI Out
- Thunderbolt 2 (x2)
- USB 3.0 (x2)
- SD Card

Bought this last August and it's a fantastic machine, but I'm thinking of moving back to a Windows laptop. The Macbook is capable of some light gaming, especially in Boot Camp, but it really excels at multitasking and video rendering if you're someone who edits a lot of video. Also, for general use the battery life is fantastic. I regularly get 10 hours out of it before charging and the charge often holds for weeks in standby. I also have the original box and all accessories.

I'd like to see $2k for it as this is still the current flagship configuration Apple is selling (for $2,499), but I'm willing to hear some offers on it as well. Feel free to message me if you're interested!

Two mint condition PS4 consoles. The consoles and all packaging are in mint condition, down to the cables, plastic bags, and twist ties.

$220 shipped each, PayPal preferred. EDIT: TLOU codes have been redeemed and are not included.

UbpQ5qu.jpg

Wads

Banned
Want to sell:

3DS - Used

Animal Crossing A New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon sold

Misc

Google Chromecast

PM if interested

rj118

WTS:

NA New 3DS with AC faceplates, amiibo card (shown), and Super Mario 3D Land preinstalled. Looking for $200 shipped within the US but the price is a little flexible. The charger is not included. The system condition is pristine, and the faceplates are new / like new.

Games
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS, cart only) - $20
Mario Kart 7 (3DS, cart only) - $17
Pokemon SoulSilver: (DS, CIB) - $70
Pokemon Platinum: (DS, cart only) - $32
Pokemon Black (DS, cart only) - $30
Pokemon Diamond (DS, cart only) - $28
Animal Crossing Wild World (CIB): $20
Super Mario 64 DS (DS, cart only): $17
Kirby SuperStar Ultra (DS, cart only): $15
Fire Emblem (GBA, cart only) - $34
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (GBA, cart only) - $24
Just Dance 2016 (PS4, sealed / NIB) - $20
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 PC / Origin code for $18

Retro Games & Other Stuff
Yellow Pokemon-themed Game Boy Color - $70 [Click for external picture, I can take pictures of mine upon request.]
Classic NES The Legend of Zelda for GBA - $22
Shadowrun SNES - $45
16GB iPad mini 3 - Great condition! Purchased new earlier this year. The color is space gray. Comes with a matching dark gray smart cover for $220 total.

Chucker

WTB: Since it's coming out tomorrow, I'll throw my request out again for anybody who doesn't want their digital copy of Captain America: Civil War tomorrow.

Thanks

SLEIhbg.png

No shipping included. US only.
Want Paypal gift/fees paid and/or US PSN credit.
Feel free to message me with any questions or offers. Thanks.

FOR SALE

PS3
Uncharted 1-3 $10 or $3 each
Killzone 2 $3

Strategy guides
FFX/X-2 strategy guide $40

Miscellaneous
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection box and book(no game or case) $5
Metal Gear Solid Saga Vol. 2 $3
The Dark Knight Joker Headknocker bobblehead(new) $40
Max Media Dock(DS Lite media player) $5
3DS black universal folio case(new) $5
NDS Game Keeper steel case $10

Blurays - $3 each
Clockwork Orange
Jackie Brown
Full Metal Jacket
Django Unchained
Planet Terror
Departed/Goodfellas/Aviator Collection
Hellboy 2
Pineapple Express
Funny People
Superbad
Breakfast At Tiffany’s
Anchorman
Talladega Nights
Sleepy Hollow
Robocop
Big Fish
Sin City: Two-Disc Theatrical & Recut, Extended, and Unrated Versions
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
The Shawshank Redemption
Terminator 2
The Green Mile/Forrest Gump collection
30 Minutes Or Less
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Seven
Rambo First Blood part 2
First Blood
Blair Witch Project
Sixth Sense
Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes
District 9
Zombieland
Step Brothers
Halloween
Bruno
Iron Man 2
Louie season 1
Louie season 2
Kick Ass
Juno
The Simpsons Movie

DVDs
Arrested Development seasons 1-3 $15
Party Down seasons 1 & 2 $10
Eastbound & Down season 1 $4
Futurama volumes 1-6 $20
Aeon Flux collection $10
Daria Complete series $15

Fireblend

Banned
WTS

Zero Time Dilemma Preorder Bonus Watch (No Game)
- $30
Ships directly from Amazon

I accept Paypal, Amazon gift cards or Nintendo eShop credit as payment :p

Also, in order to avoid any inconvenience for you, I'll be requesting payment only after I've obtained a shipping confirmation from Amazon and forwarded it to you.

kennah

Wtb digital codes.

Pitch Perfect 2
Cap America civil war
Xmen apocalypse (I'm aware this isn't out until next month. Willing to call 'dibs)

PayPal at the ready.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

iTunes $10 Gift Card - $9

Xbox Live (XBL) Currency - $25 for $22.50

Xbox Live (XBL) 1 Year Subscription - $40 (TWO LEFT)

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(923+ Total Positive Feedback!)

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Longtime member and regular poster (see profile), but first time seller as I have some stuff Amazon won't let me list without upgrading to a professional account. I have 100% positive feedback on Amazon.com under dmaul1114 as well.

I accept paypal or Steam credit and only ship to people in the US. Send me a PM if interested in any of the following:

Apple Pencil for iPad Pro and iPad Pro 9.7-$80 shipped

Good as new, as I barely used it. Comes with the original box (also in good as new conditioning other than not being shrink wrapped), inserts, lighting adapter (not cable, just adapter as that's all it comes with new) and extra tip.

16GB Playstation Vita Memory Card-*SOLD**.

I sold my Vita, card is formatted and good as new but doesn't include original packaging.

Official Playstation Vita 1000 Charging Cradle/dock-**SOLD**

Like new other than not having the packing it came in. This is only the dock as it just works with the cable that came with your Vita 1000. Note that's the orginal, OLED screen models. It won't work with the Vita 2000 model (slim with the LCD screens). Here's the product page on Amazon if you want to see a pic.

WTS:

NA New 3DS with AC faceplates, amiibo card (shown), and Super Mario 3D Land preinstalled. Looking for $200 shipped within the US but the price is a little flexible. The charger is not included. The system condition is pristine, and the faceplates are new / like new.

Just to give you a heads up, but Nintendo now sells this system with 2 Mario faceplates and 3D Land installed for $150.

snorggy

WTB:

Movie, TV show digital codes
(Not looking for anything in particular just wanting to start a digital collection so want to see what people have available!)

rj118

Just to give you a heads up, but Nintendo now sells this system with 2 Mario faceplates and 3D Land installed for $150.

Thanks,

I was going by Amazon's pricing for the Animal Crossing bundle. My pricing was still pretty close to the lowest offer there including shipping, and there's still some flexibility in my asking price as I mentioned :)

Two mint condition PS4 consoles. The consoles and all packaging are in mint condition, down to the cables, plastic bags, and twist ties.

$220 shipped each, PayPal preferred. EDIT: TLOU codes have been redeemed and are not included.

You bitch. And Peetz, too?
Get taffy to send me my prize before you jerks leave me behind.

C-Drive

Captain America Civil War is out tomorrow, and I'm looking to pick up a Disney Movies Anywhere code - paying $6.

I'm also looking for the Disney Movies Anywhere code for The Jungle Book - also paying $6.

suffah

Does maths and stuff
$12 per Blu-Ray. Flat shipping $3 whether you buy 1 or all.

Planet Earth - $14
Rushmore
400 Blows
The Last Emperor
Paris, Texas
Days of Heaven
The Thin Red Line
The Seventh Seal
For All Mankind
M
La Haine
The 39 Steps
Gomorrah

SOLD
The Third Man
Seven Samurai
8 1/2

NeoGAF Gold Seller

Selling two codes for 12-month Xbox Live
$40 each or $75 for both

Captain America Civil War code- $7
Captain America Civil War 3D disc- $15

ReCore complete- $30

I have a copy of FIFA 17 coming in for the Xbox One at launch. Physical copy with preorder code (FUT codes, I think?) $50 shipped within the 48.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
WTS:
Destiny Union of Light Emblem code (for PSN or Xbox Live)
-Was a PAX West exclusive for a purchase at the Bungie store
$80 via Paypal

+ buyer/seller
PP gift or you pay fees

Prices include shipping. Pix available upon request

WTT:
Hyrule Warriors
Splatoon
Super Mario 3D world

WiiU:
Xenoblade Chronicles X (sealed) $30

PS3 lot: $45