• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BorntoPlay

WTS (SELLING)

Gears of War 4 Nvidia code (Play Anywhere) - 45$ (SOLD)

gears_of_war_4_nvidia_geforce_gtx_bundle_key_ima.jpg

If you are interested PM me...

Arlen777

WTS:

Madden NFL 17 Digital Code for Xbox One - 39$ - SOLD
Icludes 7 Pro Packs

Uncharted 4 Physical Disc - 30$ Shipped in usa

Paypal Friends and Family
Amazon gift card

WTB: Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass for PS4

WTS:

EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti CLASSIFIED 6GB video card.

EVGA GTX 980 Ti Classified
Part Number: 06G-P4-4998-KR
Part Desc: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti CLASSIFIED GAMING ACX 2.0+
Is still covered by EVGA's 3-year warranty - Expiration 1/2/2018.

Includes the following:

1x EVGA GTX 980 Ti with backplate.
1x Original box

Asking: $350 - PM if interested / have questions.

Labadal

WTS: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Early Access (Steam key) $35 (I have two of these) These keys become the full release when the time comes.

Humble Capcom Bundle:
(NA PSN account required)
LOST PLANET 3 $1
Remember Me $1
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix $1
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix $1
Final Fight Double Impact $1
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 $1
50% off Mega Man Legacy Collection PS Store Coupon $0

Two for $1.50
Town of Salem $1
Planet of the Eyes $1
Choice Chambers $1
Nova-111 $1
Cross of the Dutchman $1
Galak-Z $1
Hexcells Complete Pack $1
Expand - Soundtrack Edition $1
Asdivine Hearts $1
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball $1

PayPal FF or buyer pays fees.

WTS

Bigger stuff for pick-up only (Boston area)

My wife and I are expecting our first born, and we're moving next summer, so it's time to reevaluate my priorities and sell most of my collection. The big stuff is for pickup only, but the smaller stuff I can ship. I'm getting rid of all of my collector's/limited editions, so if you're looking for something, send me a PM and maybe I have it and we can work something out. I will say that since I have many new bills coming up, I won't be able to sell these at MSRP.

All Brand New unless otherwise noted

The Last of Us: The Post-Pandemic Edition PS4
Batman: Arkham Origins Collector's Edition PS4
Bioshock: Infinite Songbird Edition PS3
Bioshock: Infinite Songbird Edition X360
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector’s Edition X360 - Outer box is fairly damaged
Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition
Tales of Xillia 2 Collector's Edition
Tales of Xillia PS3 Slim
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector’s Edition PS3
Entire NIB first print Amiibo Collection (Missing Mega Yarn Yoshi and some Animal Crossing ones)

I have a list of games for sale, but it's still a work in progress, so keep checking back. All that's there so far are PS2, PSP and DS games:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FKujzFVG3LPgyAFhCfxEg3C1XUxgKnxWhcjF6jkXQL8/edit?usp=sharing

WTB

Disney/Marvel Digital Movie Codes - Have a lot of Disney ones, but only Guardians of the Galaxy for Marvel.
Game of Thrones Digital Seasons - 1,2,3,6
Rick and Morty Digital Seasons - 2,3

Last call before ebay sale!!

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/GYlUJlul.jpg[/img]

Xbox 360:
Duke Nukem Forever - $4
Saint's Row 4 - $8 (2 page instruction manual apparently includes an online co-op pass code. I don't think it has been redeemed but can check if you want)

Nintendo DS:

Bomberman Land Touch! - $8

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/EdKqUYEl.jpg[/img]

PSP:
Persona 3 Portable - $25
Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip - $1
Half Minute Hero - $8
Crush - $5

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/nY5hzgul.jpg[/img]

Playstation 2:

Red Dead Revolver - $4 (some visible scratches. Minor damage to plastic of outside case)
Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku - $8

Playstation 3:

Sports Champions - $1 (I’m including some PS Move demo disc. Feel free to discard)
The Last of Us - $8
LittleBIGPlanet - $2
Bioshock Infinite - $5

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/bCAZP2ml.jpg[/img]

All movies are used but excellent condition unless specified otherwise

Blu Rays:
28 Day Later - $5
Ghostbusters - $5
Zombieland (sealed) - $5

DVDs:
Family Guy Volume 1 (seasons 1 and 2) - $3
Tapeheads - $5
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (seasons 1&2, 3, 4, 5, and Christmas Special) $26
God of Cookery - $10
Orange County - $3
Old School Unrated Ed. (Blockbuster rental copy, some surface scratches. Blockbuster casing) - $2
Grosse Pointe Blank - $5
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale - $5
Sin City: Recut, Extended, Unrated (sealed with graphic novel inside) - $10
Versus - 3 disc steelbook - Region 1 (paper insert is crinkled) - $15
40 Year Old Virgin - Unrated - $2
24 Hour Party People - $2
William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet - $3
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Vol 1 (surface scratches, also I think this usually comes with a cover slip. Mine is missing) - $5
Dawn of the Dead (2004) Unrated Director's Cut - $3
Battlefield Baseball - $10
The Experiment (sealed) - $20
Transformers 2 disc special ed. - $5
Secretary - $5
School of Rock - $3
Ghostbusters 2 - $5

All games are complete with manual, case, and disc/cartridge unless otherwise noted. Same thing with scratches, I take very good care of my games and will note if there’s anything visible. If the game originally came with some sort of download code, IT HAS BEEN REDEEMED. I often leave the slip in the case and you’re free to try it, but it’s most likely been redeemed already. Also the cartridges still have my save files on them, you'll have to delete them yourself or feel free to use my saves if you're a weirdo, lol.

Shipping info:
Shipping to the Continental (48) US states will be $3 for the first game and $1 for each additional. So if you want 4 games, shipping will be 3+1+1+1 = $6. Shipping will be USPS First Class which includes tracking.

Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and worldwide (including Mexico and Canada) will need to be calculated on an individual basis. Just let me know what you want, I’ll weigh it and use the USPS calculator. If the shipping is a deal breaker and you no longer want the games, I’m perfectly fine with that. Just let me know.

I accept paypal friends/family option for payment or buyer pays fees, please.

Riddy

WTS: Playstation 4 Glacier White + The Last of Us + Until Dawn
PayPal: $275 Shipped

Photo Album: http://imgur.com/a/PLqIq

I bought this from a fellow gaffer last year but seeing as I got laid off yesterday, I'm afraid I need to part with it. It's in great working condition.The following is included:

• DS4 controller
• 6ft HDMI cord
• Power cord
• USB charging cable (for DS4)
• The Last Of Us (perfect condition)
• Until Dawn (perfect condition)
• Original box and manuals (Destiny game not included)

There are some minor scratches/marks on the system that do not affect use at all. I have included pictures for the sake of full disclosure. Again, the console still looks gorgeous and plays perfectly. Check the album.

I will be sending this fully insured via FedEx. I don't post often anymore but if you search my feedback, you'll see it's nothing but good. Let me know if you have any questions.

Not game-related, but I also have a great condition iPhone 6s 128GB Space Grey (Unlocked) for sale if anyone is interested.

Krammy

Going to bump this up since it's been about 200 posts.

Buy 4 / Sell 4.

WTS:

Mother 3 Deluxe Box - $500

Comes from a smoke-free home. The Franklin Badge is sealed. The Game Boy Micro has no visible scuffs or scratches, but is a bit dusty from being cooped up in it's box. As well, dust has begun to enter under the cover plate, but I'm too nervous of scratching the plate to take it off and clean it out. Missing the cardboard packing sleeve. Outer box has visible scuffs. Inner Game Boy Micro box has a visible crease. I'm willing to provide more pictures upon request.

Adahn

Repost/try again:

I'm after a few PS4/Vita games, thought I'd give here a go first. I'm based in the UK - happy to look into paying P&P form the States or elsewhere for the Vita games, but we would probably have to look at multiples from the list to make it worthwhile:

WTB:

PS4:

The Order 1886
Wolfenstein The New Order
Wolfenstein The Old Blood
Killzone

Vita:

Madden 13 (this was US physical release only...)
MLB 12/13 (these were US physical release only...)
MLB 15 (this was physical for an Asian release only, might be far too soon for a good 2nd hand price...)
Rugby World Cup 15/Rugby 15/Jonah Lomu Rugby

Looking to pay prices within the CEX buy/sell range for the PS4 games, happy to negotiate something fair on the Vita stuff - PM me if you have any of the above to offload

Also - if anyone based in Japan offers a friendly buy and post service I may be interested in a few older Vita games from there, probably @field, Hello Kitty To Issho! Block Crash V and maybe a [/s]Jikkyou baseball[/s]. There are some 2nd hand imports on Ebay uk that don't seem too steep, but was wondering if that meant these were easily available and could be found for less...

Selling:

Make offers for any of the following:

Xbox 360 Grand Theft Auto V - Complete / mint - $15 shipped
Xbox 360 Mass Effect 2: Collector's Edition - Complete, slight wear on sleeve, DLC codes are used - $15 shipped
Xbox 360 Halo 3: ODST - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo: CE Anniversary Edition - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo 3 - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Battlefield 3: Premium Edition, DLC codes are used

Take the Halo games for $32 shipped
Take all the 360 games for $65 shipped

Gamecube - The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker - Complete and in good/excellent condition, pics available upon request - $30 shipped

Wii - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Complete/mint - $22 shipped

Buying

Mario Kart 7 - 3DS physical copy - $15

PayPal F&F preferred payment method.

Buyer Feedback:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Seller Feedback: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Mark5130

For Sale

Collection of four Star Wars Classic games PS4 Digital Code - $10 PP gift or fees paid.

Lego Dimensions Starter Pack for PS4. In like new condition, smoke free home. - $35 PP gift or fees paid, shipped to lower 48 U.S. only. (Portal will be dismantled prior to shipping.)

Turtle Beach PX24 Headset. Used only a handful of times, very nice condition. Smoke-free home. - $35 PP gift or fees paid, shipped to lower 48 U.S. only.

Ibuki

Banned
WTB

ReCore on Xbox One
If anyone has already finished and is looking to sell it off please let me know
I can pay with Amazon Gift or PayPal

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Dropping this price to $110 shipped if anyone wants to give this watch a shot. The flaws in the pics might look bad, but to the naked eye, you really can't notice it unless you look really really close.

Now that Apple Watch Series 2 has been announced, looking to sell my Aluminum Gold Sport Apple Watch - 42mm. Comes with a Blue sport band (leather band pictured below is one of my side bands).

It's got minor nicks here and there, shown by the pictures below. Nothing major. Great if anyone wants to give Apple Watch a try. Otherwise, this watch works absolutely flawlessly.

ztUvTh.jpg

ctZGEL.jpg

ZuxoLi.jpg

Looking for $150 shipped

Joe Molotov

I'm looking to unload my collection of Harry Potter Ultimate Edition Blu-Rays. They have a bit a shelf wear and dust, a few dings on the outer boxes, but are in basically the same condition as when I bought them. All the bonus stuff is still there. Thought I'd see if anyone here was interested before I put them up on Ebay.

Looking for $265 shipped Paypal, but I would also trade straight up for a Playstation 4.

oldmario

WTS

Yakuza 5 digital code (PS3) (US Region) - $30

WTB
i'm after all of the korean releases of DJMAX on psp, i'm uk based so preferably someone else here

WTS

Apple Smart Keyboard for iPad Pro 9.7
$85 shipped

Bose Soundlink Mini 2 with official Bose case and two rubber cases, one with grey and one with green. Original box and accessories included. Only used a few times.
$175 shipped

Xamdou

Selling:

Halo 5 Xbox One (New, Sealed): $19 Shipped

Assasin's Creed Syndicate Uplay code: $15 Pm'ed

Pokemon Go Plus: $88 Shipped.

I accept Paypal Gift or Amazon Gift as payment.

nahlakhai

WTS: Gears of War 4 PC code

I accept Paypal or Venmo. Must be reputable buyer, I got scammed out of one code already from Reddit.

EDIT: Price $45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom