• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amagon

Most of the items that are brand new in box, Others are adult owned, unless noted other wise. Shipping price included, (Edit: Buyer pays shipping for The Witcher), ship in USA only. Accepting offers of course. Paypal only, please send as friends and family if possible or cover the PayPal fees when sending payment.

WTB: Xbox Gold 12-Month & PS+ 12-Month

LINK TO ALBUM

BRAND NEW
HKS Racing Controller for PS3 - $30
Power A Pro Elite Wireless Controller for PS3 - $15
Street Fighter x Tekken Fightpad (King/Marduk/Poison/Hugo) for PS3 - $50
Tron Controller (Blue Variant) for Xbox 360 - $60
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition for PS3 - $50
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition for PS3 - $50
Shin Megami Tensei PERSONA 2 Innocent Sin Limited Edition for PSP - $50
Just Cause 3 for PS3 - $20
The Witcher 2: Dark Edition for Xbox 360 - $100

LIKE NEW
Killer is Dead Limited Edition for PS3 (Gamestop New, no seal) - $30
Logitech Rumblepad 2 (Like New) for PC - $10
Playstation 3 Eye (Like New) - $5
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition for PS3 (Great Condition)- $30
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S7 - $375
Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition (Black) - $110

SamNW

WTS

Until Dawn (PS4, Sealed/Brand New) - $10 OBO
20th Anniversary PS4 Bundle (Sealed/Brand New) - $1200 OBO
Black Friday 3DS (White, Never Used) - $135 OBO
Original Model PS4 + 1 Controller (Used, Pictures on Request) - $175 OBO
Acer S231HL 23" LED Monitor (Barely Used) - $100 OBO
Xbox Live One Year Code - $45 OBO
Xbox One S Bundle (Barely Used) w/ Controller, 1 Year XBL, Rare Replay, Red Dead Redemption GOTY, The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition, Ori and the Blind Forest, Halo 5, Halo: The Master Chief Collection - $300 OBO

WTB

Uncharted 4 (Digital or Physical) - $20-30
PSN Credit @ 14-20% Discount

TI82

Banned
Anyone selling lootcrate and other sub box items? Specifially looking for ghostbusters and weyland yutani shirts that came out I think last year in a L. People only seem to sell like XXXL so I never get them.

maxcriden

Bii

WTB FF XIV summer promotion codes!

Offering $20 PayPal!

PM me!

Wow, didn't even know people were buying this thing up. Kind of ridiculous what people are paying for all six codes. I'm almost certain I still have my unused Amazon promo code in my e-mail somewhere.

//ARCANUM

I have a code for Battlefield 1 for Xbox One. I'm considering redeeming it but I'm kinda ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ on the game. So if anyone has any interesting code trades they'd like to offer me for it, hit me up. Otherwise i'll probably just redeem it lol.

I have and would be interested in codes for PS4, Xbox One, 3DS, Vita. I have PC, but I can't think of anything at the moment that I'd be interested in. Unless you've got battle.net credit or something.

So yeah, hit me up if interested!

32-130-672-02.jpg

WTS:
US Shipping only
Open to Offers

Pokemon HeartGold with Figurine & Pokéwalker - $135 Shipped
More Pics:http://imgur.com/pY6npO2, http://i.imgur.com/HCr9HN1.jpg
vh7T35Bl.jpg

Zero Escape Watch Bundle - $200 Shipped
  • Virtue's Last Reward Watch [New]
  • Zero Time Dilemma Watch [New]
  • Virtue's Last Reward [Mint Condition]
pdROqOYl.jpg

Steins;Gate PC Limited Edition [Brand New] - $100 Shipped
More Pics: http://i.imgur.com/PYkzI2Q.jpg
hTXqBTml.jpg

Steam:
$1
FORCED
Grim Fandango Remastered
Risen
Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition
TransOcean: The Shipping Company
WARMACHINE Tactics & WT - Mercenaries Faction Bundle

UV Codes
The Equalizer - $4
Bad Boys 1 - $4
Bad Boys 2 - $4
The Peanuts Movie - $5

Want: Paypal

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

Prurient

Banned
I seem to have been given a 25% off voucher on Steam for Nitro Plus Blasterz. Would anyone be willing to trade it for a copy of Binding Of Isaac Rebirth or Afterbirth? I'm in the UK, don't know if this affects who can receive the voucher.

Vaco6121

Shipping is included if in the US, international is extra. Buyer covers any fees. Paypal is preferred.

WTS: A Sony refurbished 1 TB launch PS4. Games included, all are disc, are Star Wars Battlefront, Destiny, Killzone Shadow Fall, Tropico 5, Bloodborne, Tearaway, NBA 2k15, Thief, Watch_Dogs, inFamous Second Son, Akiba's Trip, and PES 2015.

Thinking $300 as a bundle, if you want the system only, or just a game, feel free to PM me we can work something out as well.

GreenMana

Buying on gaf and selling to another market.

Good call bro. The codes are worth $50, minus fees, minus shipping, minus the risk of fraud, and they are not selling these past couple days. That's the current eBay price. They are at literally half of what they were going for when someone bitched about it just a few days ago. They are going down every day. They expire at the end of the month and there are new ones popping up cheaper on eBay every day. NOBODY else (except one person who apparently did already get the code they asked for) is asking for these codes. Hundreds of people got these and didn't even know or care. Do you want a code? Maybe at $15? If so, I'm happy to get out of your way and let you get this code you need. Or are you just upset that someone is making a few bucks and you're not? Maybe you should be more enterprising, and then you wouldn't have to concern yourself with other people's business.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Good call bro. The codes are worth $50, minus fees, minus shipping, minus the risk of fraud, and they are not selling these past couple days. That's the current eBay price. They are at literally half of what they were going for when someone bitched about it just a few days ago. They are going down every day. They expire at the end of the month and there are new ones popping up cheaper on eBay every day. NOBODY else (except one person who apparently did already get the code they asked for) is asking for these codes. Hundreds of people got these and didn't even know or care. Do you want a code? Maybe at $15? If so, I'm happy to get out of your way and let you get this code you need. Or are you just upset that someone is making a few bucks and you're not? Maybe you should be more enterprising, and then you wouldn't have to concern yourself with other people's business.
Some are selling upwards of $60-$90. After fees that's still $50-$77.. quite the hefty profit since you're not actually shipping anything. I believe what you're doing is frowned upon here.

GreenMana

Some are selling upwards of $60-$90. After fees that's still $50-$77.. quite the hefty profit since you're not actually shipping anything. I believe what you're doing is frowned upon here.

I'm not going to call you stupid, but...

The last one to sell was yesterday for $60. That was the lowest price at the time. Today the lowest price is $50. The price is dropping and the number available is rising. You're looking at overpriced listings that will not sell and assuming that I sell them for that price and make that profit. Again, I won't call you stupid here, but I will say that people don't usually pay "$90" for something they can buy for $50. You can easily see that multiple copies of this have been listed in the last 24 hours, while only one has sold in the same period. So, I would be lucky to sell one for $50 at this point. And again, I won't call you stupid here, but I DO ship these to comply with eBay rules.

And again, I won't call you stupid, but it seems to me that for a digital item that expires at the end of the month, which cannot possibly go for more than $45 after fees, and for which there is a huge supply and low demand, $20 is not a bad price.

Again, if there is anyone else who wants these they are free to speak up, but I've only ever seen one single person ask for them on here, and I'm pretty sure they wanted to sell it. In fact, I have 7 sets of these, and I'm starting to think this is more than I can even sell at this point. So, does anyone want a set of this DLC for $20? I'm happy to sell. It's a great deal, because according to oc, you will make a hefty profit of $30-57. Heck, they could even shoot up in value tomorrow (you never know!). How can you refuse free money? Anyone? Any takers? No? Really? REALLY???? Okay then...

Naruto Ultimate Ninja storm 4 (XONE,PAL) CE-New for 175$
Naruto Ultimate Ninja storm 4 (PS4,PAL)-New -20$
[Also Have The Last Guardian(NSTC)+(/in)CE Steelbook that I can combine with the Naruto CE for an extra 45$ or
the Regular Naruto copy for 50$]
The King of Fighters XIII:Deluxe Edition PS3 PAL(UK) Contains:Game,Poster,Reversible Cover and Art CD 35$
Knights Contract PS3 PAL(UK) 18$
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND PS3 PAL(UK) 13$

Also open to cannibalizing the CE so PM me an offer if you are interested in a particular item

I also have a Macdonald Pikachu Toy I can throw in with the Naruto games that comes with a Pokemon trading card.

Madao

WTS

New Nintendo 3DS XL Solgaleo Lunala Black Edition.
the unit has A9LH + Luma CFW installed in it. it also comes with a 9.2 firmware backup inside the SD Card in case you want that firmware instead of the latest one.
a charger is included too but it's not pictured since i have it stored somewhere.
the unit was only opened to install CFW on it. it hasn't been used to play any games yet.

price is $260 shipped. i accept Paypal. seller covers the fees.

lHt1yipl.jpg

GreenMana

Yeah right bro, way to twist the facts for no reason. Try this one:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...SB=true&_nkw=final+fantasy+xiv+summer&_sop=13

I clearly see that this item has not gone over $60 in several days, and the last one to sell was yesterday (only one sold).

Looking here I clearly see one for $50, which is the lowest I've seen it:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=final+fantasy+xiv+dlc+summer&_sop=15

So obviously this is going down. Anyone can bitch just to be a bitch, but I stand by my word that if anyone wants a set for $20 that I'm happy to sell it at that price. I don't even want to buy these anymore, as the more I have looked into this, the less optimistic I feel about being able to sell them. But, if any haters out there want to buy a code for $20 and make this massive profit they are falsely claiming, I invite them to do so. $20, right here.

Lemstar

for reference: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...lete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Tell me, son, what am I looking at here? You're looking at the listings sorted by price. Why don't you sort them by date and see what that looks like? It will reflect exactly what I have said.
5RxuWf5.png

nice try

edit: for further reference, this link is sorted by price http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...H_Sold=1&_nkw=final+fantasy+xiv+summer&_sop=3

I sold one Monday on eBay with a. Buy it now price for 60. Same username. Was listed and sold within 2 hours. those codes are going for more than that and especially more than 20. Just didn't care about haggling for a few more dollars.
Actually that's my name in the pic above me. Bottom user.

GreenMana

You guys are just stupid. Seriously, how are they more expensive now? I've seen that $50 listing up for more than a day. You say yours sold in 2 hours at $60. Obviously the situation is worse now, not better. To the dumbass above you, your picture literally is exactly what I said. None have gone over 60 in several days, and there is one available for $50. How does that translate to them being worth $60, much less more than $60? You people just live to hate on people, to the point that when your arguments fail you just make things up. I don't need to lie and pretend I'm not reselling these, because the fact is there's not much profit to make at this point, and I've offered the same deal to other people that I am asking for. So I am not even ripping anyone off, because anyone can buy and sell with me at $20. You can literally sell to me for $20, come back later, and buy it back from me for $20. Not that anyone will take me up on the offer. Nobody else wants these. Who wants to sell these? Anyone? No? Ok then, just let me know...

Jebusman

Banned
You guys are just stupid. Seriously, how are they more expensive now? I've seen that $50 listing up for more than a day. You say yours sold in 2 hours at $60. Obviously the situation is worse now, not better. To the dumbass above you, your picture literally is exactly what I said. None have gone over 60 in several days, and there is one available for $50. How does that translate to them being worth $60, much less more than $60? You people just live to hate on people, to the point that when your arguments fail you just make things up. I don't need to lie and pretend I'm not reselling these, because the fact is there's not much profit to make at this point, and I've offered the same deal to other people that I am asking for. So I am not even ripping anyone off, because anyone can buy and sell with me at $20. You can literally sell to me for $20, come back later, and buy it back from me for $20. Not that anyone will take me up on the offer. Nobody else wants these. Who wants to sell these? Anyone? No? Ok then, just let me know...

Like, even if you're actually telling the truth and you're not just reselling this for profit (anymore I guess), I'm not sure why anyone would willingly want to do any business with you given your attitude. You've also edited your post like 5 times since you first posted it. Maybe take a step back and breathe?

Also,
I'm not going to call you stupid, but...

And again, I won't call you stupid

You guys are just stupid.

Amagon

You need to chill with the insults.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
LOL at SmokeMan deleting his post that sent this well mannered entrepreneur off the wall. Nice series of personal insults.

B-Ri

Anyone into a 1:1 trade? I have a $15 Xbox card, looking for PayPal or PSN trade. I wanna buy The Walking Dead S1 to play with my BF, and wanna get rid of this Xbox card cause it's been a year and I haven't used it.

Thanks!

Just to be clear, we have no rules about "flipping" items, but obviously it's looked down on by the community. You're free to attempt to do it, but everyone else is free to remember it.

Let's definitely stop with the insults though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom