• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoseDFrog

Banned
SLEIhbg.png

$600 OBO
Pixel XL 32Gb Verizon (unlocked). In perfect shape, has been in a case from day one. Will ship with Diztronic Full Matte Slim-Fit and INCIPIO Dual Pro cases.
GygS62cl.jpg

ngower

Anyone interested in the Witcher III Wild Hunt steelbook? Seems like it goes for like $20 on ebay, just gauging interest from GAF before I offload if there.

Wounded

Long shot but I want to buy for the OG Xbox either the official component cable, or the Monster component cable. If there's a chance anyone does actually have one that would be great.

Fracas

#fuckonami
WTS White Playstation 4 500gb system (the original destiny bundle)

Includes:

-system
-hookups (power cable, HDMI cable, micro usb cable); no earbuds included
-white dualshock 4
-several games. TLOU Remastered, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Thief, Uncharted Collection, Ratchet and Clank and Bloodborne.

System comes in original packaging. Ratchet and Bloodborne have Gamestop stickers on the case but if I remember correctly, they peel right off. Everything comes from a smoke free home. The Dualshock is in good shape, none of that peeling rubber nonsense commonly found in launch controllers. The console itself sat on a shelf pretty much the entire time I owned it.

I'm asking $230 shipped. Continental US only, please. I'm GAF Plus and I sold two other current-gen consoles in the summer without any fuss. Please PM me if you're interested!

GravyButt

WTB 2TB Hard Drive for a PS4
WTB Chromecast

Note: For any PS4 games listed, I would ideally like to trade them for digital versions. If necessary, I can trade the physical version plus a few dollars for a code. Happy to sell, though, if you'd just like to buy.

WTS
  • 20th Anniversary PS4 Bundle (Sealed/Brand New) - $1100 OBO
  • 23" LED Monitor (Acer S231HL; Barely Used) - $85 OBO Shipped ($70 OBO Local Pickup in Chicago Area)
  • Original Model PS4 + 1 Controller (Used, Great Condition, Pictures on Request) - $175 OBO (unsure on selling this, but gauging interest; price negotiable, and willing to bundle games; contact for more details)
  • Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (PS4, Like New) - $18 OBO
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4, Like New) - $12 OBO
  • DOOM (PS4, Like New) - $18 OBO
  • Fallout 4 (PS4, Like New) - $18 OBO
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III (PS4, Like New) - $14 OBO
  • Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, Like New) - $30 OBO
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4, Brand New/Sealed) - $25 OBO

pm'd you about the ps4 my man!

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale, US region. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal Friends or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
af7trx6.png

$8 Finding Dory - Disney Anywhere + DMA points

$5 Lights Out - UV
$5 The Witch - UV
$5 Everest - UV
$5 Pirates: Band of Misfits - UV
$5 The Lobster - UV
$5 Hell Or High Water - iTunes or UV
$5 Swiss Army Man - UV

$4 Southpaw - UV
$4 Labyrinth - UV
$4 Macbeth (Fassbender) - UV
$4 The Walk - UV
$4 Hugo - iTunes or UV
$4 Deadpool - iTunes or UV
$4 How to Train Your Dragon 2 - iTunes or UV

rsKh40t.jpg

Last re-post before the remainder of my stuff to sell goes to Ebay.

WTS - A video games, consoles, and peripherals of which I was the original owner for most of them. The games/equipment are all working as of last time I tested them (~3 months ago), but, I didn't think to check if all the batteries are still functional for the games, so I cannot guarantee that the batteries aren't in need of replacement. Most of the games are in good physical shape but a few have stickers (Blockbuster-type of stickers). I can provide photos for absolutely anything you'd like to see, so please let me know.

Prices are negotiable depending on what you're buying and where we need to ship things. I have good reviews in the B/S/T thread and have been on GAF for about 10 years, so I'm going to do everything I can to make sure you're happy if you're purchasing anything from me.

Willing to offer a substantial discount to anyone that wants to purchase the entire lot or large chunks of it. Mainly looking to ship within the USA only, but will consider international depending on the price and your location. All games are NTSC region. Many of the N64 games have their manuals included.

GameCube
Super Smash Bros Melee - $50

Wii
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - $15

N64
GoldenEye - $20
Snowboard Kids 2 (has stickers on it) - $25
Diddy Kong Racing - $15
Mario 64 - $25
Mario Kart 64 - $45
Super Smash Bros - $50
N64 Gameshark v2 - $10

NES
Guerilla War - $10
Maniac Mansion - $20

SEGA Genesis
McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure - $20
Sonic Spinball - $6
ToeJam & Earl (w/ box + manual) - $30
3-button controller - $10
6-button controller - $20

GameBoy
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - $20
Kirby's Pinball - $8
MegaMan V (w/ manual) - $100

SNES
SNES Controllers - $15/ea

I also have a Roku 2 HD for sale for $20 and a used RetroN 3 for $20.

NeoGAF Plus rated seller. PayPal F&F only.

Have (Steam games, US based):

VQG3EdG.jpg

Just Cause Collection (Just Cause, Just Cause 2 + DLC Only) - $3

2u7njdQ.jpg

The Secret World - $3

ux3SdIB.jpg

Mass Effect 2 - $2

qrIKg4S.jpg

Chroma Squad - $2

ZpA5fup.jpg

Remember Me - $3

Saints Row 2 - $1
FEAR 2 - - $2
Dragon Age: Origins - $2

TURBO1112

I have a pre order for the Switch on Amazon. Probably gonna cancel it. Just cant really afford it now. Just seeing if theres was interest out there for. Dont know how scarce it is. Haven't really been following. Just PM me. Thanks.

Terra_Ex

WTS:
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Digital Collector's Edition (Steam key) $32 Paypal
Currently in early access, key is a backer reward from Kickstarter.

All prices including shipping, usually UPS. I will be taking pictures soon, if you want them sent directly to you just send me a PM. Will ship a day after payment is made. I really want to get rid of the Apple TV so I can get some cool Pci-E drives so please let me know if you're interested and we can work it out.

Have recently sold around 5-10 items on here, bought a ton and have great recent feedback. I ship day of if paid before 2 PM or shipped day after if paid after 2 PM EST.

Nexus 7 2013 16 GB - $60 OBO No scratches on screen, one scratch on backside. Great condition, once again rarely used.

Apple TV 4th Gen 32 GB w/ 2 remotes - $80 OBO Throw an offer out on this one, got it as a gift, never really liked it especially compared to my Shield TV.

I am also looking for a 3DS flashcart. Will trade or buy outright.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
WTB Apple Watch Series 1. Black or silver. $150.

Squarehard

WTS
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Xbox One (case doesn't close on one side) $8
Wolfenstein: The New Order Xbox 360 $10 shipped
Battlefield 3 Platinum Hits (immaculate condition on both discs) $6 shipped, $2 if you bundle it with The New Order
Puyo Puyo Tetris Xbox One complete - offers on this one, not sure I want to part with it. Not the reprint version of the game.
Stock White New 3DS plates - $35 shipped
WTS:

Nvidia Indie Bundle, Choose 1 game ---- $18 PayPal

Just fyi, but those images are way too big.

The op has the rules for image sizes, so you should probably adjust them accordingly.

Good luck with your sales/trades.

saathe

Neo Member
137045b1.jpg

Brand New, and never opened up. Asking $270 Shipped OBO

Will provide pics of the actual box on request. Still has protective plastic on the slipcase sides, and will be shipped FedEx Express Saver.

Can provide seller ratings from other sites on request as well since this is my first sale here.

Nightz

WTS
All are used, in great condition coming from a smoke free home. Not looking to break up bundles at this point. Selling in the US only.

PS3 Slim Bundle 500 GB hard drive installed. Comes with power cord, 3 controllers, and the following physical games: Uncharted 1-3, Portal 2, LittleBigPlanet 1&2, Final Fantasy XIII, Sly Cooper Collection, Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time, DJ Hero 1&2 (no turntable). $150 shipped

WTB
Black Friday Mario New 3DS in black

Bog

Junior Ace
WTS

NIOH PS4, Brand New - $50 shipped. I'll send as soon as it gets here. The demo wasn't for me.

Tales of Berseria - PS4, Brand New - $50 shipped.

Istaerion

Payment is to be made through Amazon Gift Card, PayPal, or Google Wallet.

If applicable, item prices include shipping costs for within the United States.

Gravity Daze Remastered (Gravity Rush Remastered) for the PlayStation 4 - $25 shipped

qVuMlgDl.png

• Japanese Region
• Like New Condition
• Original Packaging Included

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir for the PlayStation 4 - $20 Shipped

QdKhC93l.png

• Japanese Region
• Like New Condition
• Original Packaging Included

Should you have a purchase claim or any questions such as price negotiations or otherwise, please feel free to send me a PM.

AwRy108

wXMO1hH_zpsamqh1w9y.png

WTS

*Prices include shipping (where applicable).
*I accept PayPal.
*Reasonable offers are welcome.

Nintendo Power - FINAL ISSUE (sealed) - $30

Digital Movie Codes, $3 each (unless specified otherwise):
ParaNorman (UV)
The Boxtrolls (UV)
Final Fantasy - The Spirits Within (UV)
Final Fantasy - Advent Children (UV)
Whiplash (UV)
Labyrinth (UV)

PSN
Dead Island - Retro Revenge (PS4) - $3

eShop Codes:
WiiU:
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Ed. - $4
Sportsball - $3

3DS:
Woah Dave! - $1

STEAM:
Star Wars - Dark Forces - $3
Star Wars - Jedi Knight (Dark Forces II) - $3

RANDOM DIGITAL GOODS:
18 Licensed Mega Man Audio Tracks From CAPCOM (3 each from Mega Man 1 - 6) - $3

oo7

wtf? since when have we been cool with upcharging preorders??

anyways, looking for Resident Evil 7 Digital Xbox One.

ekgrey

wtf? since when have we been cool with upcharging preorders??

Well, plenty of people are not cool with it, but we have a pretty laissez-faire approach to the thread and other than in issues of legality, allow anything to be sold with no rules governing pricing. We do, however, have a rule against complaining about the prices of individual posts. My personal policy, shamelessly stolen from Bboy_AJ, is to note people selling in ways that I do not approve of and to not sell to them in the future, particularly if I'm offering a good deal.

wiibomb

Well, plenty of people are not cool with it, but we have a pretty laissez-faire approach to the thread and other than in issues of legality, allow anything to be sold with no rules governing pricing. We do, however, have a rule against complaining about the prices of individual posts. My personal policy, shamelessly stolen from Bboy_AJ, is to note people selling in ways that I do not approve of and to not sell to them in the future, particularly if I'm offering a good deal.

I have a similar approach as a buyer, I'll take note of some scalping practices of some users and take that in mind before buying from them or proposing a deal (it would mostly be a waste of time since the seller is trying to scalp anyway and I'm not ok with that.)

Massa

Since this is a thread about selling goods I wonder if selling pre-orders fits that criteria at all. Doesn't make a lot of sense for people to be selling things they don't own yet, you never know what's going to happen with a pre-order.

wiibomb

Since this is a thread about selling goods I wonder if selling pre-orders fits that criteria at all. Doesn't make a lot of sense for people to be selling things they don't own yet, you never know what's going to happen with a pre-order.

it falls in the buyer, imo, for example I would make a deal with another user to not pay for a preorder until he/she ships it first.

Istaerion

Personally, I wouldn't sell or purchase a preorder months/weeks in advance demanding payment in full straightup. It'll be okay with a 10% to 20% deposit with the remaining total being paid in full a week or two from release, but nothing past that.

Darren870

FS:

Have the following for sale. Shipping not included but will provide price based on zip.

Nintendo 3DS Duck Dynasty Sealed - $10
PS3 Dragon Age Inquisition Sealed - $15
WII U Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams Directors Cut Sealed - $23
Modded Slim PS2 - $150 - Plays JP Games also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom