• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amagon

Most of the items that are brand new in box, Others are adult owned, unless noted other wise. Shipping price included, (Edit: Buyer pays shipping for The Witcher), ship in USA only. Accepting offers of course. Paypal only, please send as friends and family if possible or cover the PayPal fees when sending payment.

WTB: Wii U - $150 shipped

LINK TO ALBUM

BRAND NEW
HKS Racing Controller for PS3 - $20
Power A Pro Elite Wireless Controller for PS3 - $10
Street Fighter x Tekken Fightpad (King/Marduk/Poison/Hugo) for PS3 - $35
Tron Controller (Blue Variant) for Xbox 360 - $35
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition for PS3 - $35
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition for PS3 - $35
Shin Megami Tensei PERSONA 2 Innocent Sin Limited Edition for PSP - $40
Just Cause 3 for PS3 - $14
The Witcher 2: Dark Edition for Xbox 360 - $90

LIKE NEW
Killer is Dead Limited Edition for PS3 (Gamestop New, no seal) - $25
Playstation 3 Eye (Like New) - $5
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition for PS3 (Great Condition)- $25
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S7 - $340
Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition (Black) - $95

Adry9

SLEIhbg.png

WTS (Selling)

8b07875633d9d8a63aa346eedbbca59d28022f0b.png

ABZÛ - $5
WASTED - $4
Starward Rogue - $3
The Red Solstice - $3
Planet of the Eyes - $2
Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Pack - $2
Town of Salem - $1

All of the above for $9!

Payment via PayPal ff

Oakb9ta.png
S9i5ey0.png

+59 Seller, +22 Buyer

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. Links will take you to a photo if there's not already one shown!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

XkISYPK.jpg
XPiyXmB.jpg
JuKzcux.jpg
oHqbTQy.jpg

• Bioshock 2 Guide
    $6 (F/F) or $6.49 (G/S)
    - Very Good condition. No tears, creases or writing. Minimal shelf wear.

• Bioshock Guide
    $6 (F/F) or $6.49 (G/S)
    - Very Good condition. No tears, creases or writing. Still has foldout that came with it!

SELLING A BUNCH OF VIDEO GAME SHIRTS!!!- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!! (Lowest price one is free)

All are unworn, some still sealed in plastic! There are a few that are wrinkly, but they are all clean!

Here is a link to the album.

Here is the list!
1) Alone in the Dark - black, L ($7 (F/F) or $7.52 (G/S))
2) Club, The - white, not sure size (SEALED) ($14 (F/F) or $14.73 (G/S))
3) Darkwatch - white, XL ($10 (F/F) or $10.61 (G/S))
4) Devil May Cry 2 - black, XL ($20 (F/F) or $20.91 (G/S))
5) Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - black, L ($20 (F/F) or $20.91 (G/S))
6) F-Zero GX - white, L ($25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S))
7) Mario and Sonic (2008 Beijing Olympics) - white, not sure of size (SEALED with SEGA RIBBON) ($13 (F/F) or $13.70 (G/S))
8) Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - green, L ($15 (F/F) or $15.76 (G/S))
9) Resident Evil (Gamestop/EB games logos on sleeve) - black, XL ($35 (F/F) or $36.35 (G/S))
10) Silent Hill Homecoming - white, XL ($35 (F/F) or $36.35 (G/S))
11) Wii with Reggie on it - black, L (SEALED) ($20 (F/F) or $20.91 (G/S))

After a few things from various Humble Monthly's:

Valkyria Chronicles
Slime Rancher
Wasteland 2: Directors Cut
Rebel Galaxy

If anyone has any of those to trade PM me.

bigace33

WTS Steam keys

Ryse son of Rome $2 pp - Sold
Abzu $2 pp- Sold
Okhlos $1 pp
Project Highrise $1 pp - Sold
Husk .50 pp- Sold
Ace Combat .50 pp
Enslaved .50 pp- Sold

Selling/Trading:

NES Classic. Opened only to confirm contents. Beyond that, brand new. $110 OBO, will decide on shipping costs.
Amazon Fire Phone. Rooted and I believe CM10 put on it. Used for about 2 years, but no real cosmetic or functional issues. $50 OBO.
MSI Radeon R7 240, 2GB DDR3 (Low Profile) version. Bought and used for about two months, upgrading video cards. $30 OBO.

PayPal F&F or Amazon. Or interesting trades.

No pics in here, but I can take a bunch if you're interested. PM me!

drkdragon

Neo Member
Just got my first Humble bundle monthly. I have these for trade Steam keys:

Ryse
Steamworld Heist
Abzu
Husk

Looking to trade for past Humble bundle games:

Trails in the Sky
Flame in the Flood
Jotun

Open to other previous Humble bundle games

+ buyer/seller
PP gift or you cover fees

Prices include shipping. Pix available upon request

Amiibo: Wolf link $14

STEAM

$7
Total War™: WARHAMMER

$1 each
NOT A HERO
Galak-Z
The Beginner's Guide
Regency Solitaire
TWINKLE STAR SPRITES
Noct
boy and his blob

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Looking to sell -

- Resident Evil VII: Biohazard for PlayStation 4

Includes the original game disc, case and insert. Played through and completed in 19 hours. Everything is easily in like new working and cosmetic condition.

- Hitman: The Complete First Season Steelbook Edition for PlayStation 4

Includes the original game disc, steelbook and cardboard cover. Played for around five hours and game simply isn't for me but for those who loved the old school Hitman games, you'll most likely love this game. There's a long cut on the back far left side of the cardboard cover due to the game being shipped to me but otherwise, everything is easily in like new working and cosmetic condition.

Price is $45.00 for each game or $90.00 for both games via a Best Buy E-Gift gift card only. Price includes shipping and delivery confirmation via USPS. I have five positive feedback as a seller. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM. Thanks.

notworksafe

Want to Sell

All prices are with shipping to the continental US and I am open to offers on anything listed. Everything listed is tested and in working condition unless otherwise noted.
I've provided pictures for each item but if you need more or have any questions just PM me. If you want more than one item we can work out a discount deal on shipping. Paypal only.

Arcade

NAOMI: Virtua Tennis (Power Smash) cart w/ reproduction art - $40
http://imgur.com/a/vvH59

NAOMI: Capcom vs SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 cart - $60
http://imgur.com/a/XCZtB

NAOMI: Virtua Tennis 2 (Power Smash 2) w/o security key or case DISC ONLY - $15
http://imgur.com/a/QEe6g

Wii U/DS Games
All games come in original case with all manuals and inserts unless noted
pics

Wii U: Shovel Knight (with soundtrack code UNUSED) - $23
DS: Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride - $18
DS: Okamiden - $18

Other
Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro L Mechanical Keyboard (Brown) Link - $95
more pics
Got it in an RMA and just not feeling it. Essentially new condition. Only been used for about 15 minutes.

WTT

Cook, Serve, Delicious!
Home
INK
Solstice
Stealth Bastard Deluxe
Fez
Limbo
Bastion
A virus named Tom
Starseed Pilgrim

I'm looking for a total war Shogun 2 key but I'm open to other games too.

EDIT: New games added!

WTS:

Brand new in box, never opened Amazon Echo (full size). I'm selling it so cheap because it was a christmas gift but i already had one. I'm asking $125 shipped. MSRP is $180.

pxm47xdl.jpg

Happy to provide feedback on request.

Shantom

WTS (Steam keys):

Ladykiller in a Bind: $15
Shovel Knight $12
Ys: The Oath in Felghana: $4
Steamworld Heist $3
The Escapists + DLC: $2
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY: $2
Her Story $1.50
FEAR 3 $1.50

All prices including shipping, usually UPS. I will be taking pictures soon, if you want them sent directly to you just send me a PM. Will ship a day after payment is made.

Have recently sold around 10+ items on here, bought a ton and have great recent feedback. I ship day of if paid before 2 PM or shipped day after if paid after 2 PM EST.

Nexus 7 2013 16 GB - $60 OBO No scratches on screen, one scratch on backside. Great condition, once again rarely used.

Netgear Powerline 1000 Wifi - $70 OBO - Doesn't work too hot in my house, way too much electrical noise and way too many fuses.

Nighthawk X4 Extender - $100 OBO Great extender, but I found a way to get my original network pointed a bit better so unnecessary now.

Kindle Paperwhite 2013 - $80 OBO No scratches, no dents, basically brand new and barely used.

Echo Dot - $40 OBO Never used, opened it and placed it near my receiver only to forget that voice control and me don't work well.

Nexus Player with Gamepad and Remote - $60 Used it daily for a year and a half and it's still amazing. Can do everything but HEVC playback.

I am also looking for a 3DS flashcart. Will trade or buy outright.

Not sure how this works. I'm new to gaming on mac and steam. I'm looking for a decent fps to play, preferably rage. I would like to trade steam keys. Who's down?

WTS:
US Shipping only

Pokemon HeartGold with Figurine & Pokéwalker - $110 Shipped OBO
More Pics:http://imgur.com/pY6npO2, http://i.imgur.com/HCr9HN1.jpg
vh7T35Bl.jpg

Zero Escape Watch Bundle - $140 Shipped OBO
  • Virtue's Last Reward Watch [New]
  • Zero Time Dilemma Watch [New]
  • Virtue's Last Reward [Mint Condition]
pdROqOYl.jpg

Steins;Gate PC Limited Edition [Brand New] - $95 Shipped OBO
More Pics: http://i.imgur.com/PYkzI2Q.jpg
hTXqBTml.jpg

Square Enix Holiday Box 2016
- $10

Xbox One Digital Codes

Battlefield 1 + 1 Month EA Access+ 14 Day Xbox Live Gold - $30

Steam:
$1
FORCED
Grim Fandango Remastered
Risen
Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition
TransOcean: The Shipping Company
WARMACHINE Tactics & WT - Mercenaries Faction Bundle

UV Codes
The Equalizer - $3
Bad Boys 2 - $3

Want: Paypal, Amazon Giftcard, or BestBuy Giftcard

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

wheapon

WTS N64 Games, SNES Games, and Wii

I am a NeoGAF plus seller and I am selling my collection of N64 games, SNES games, and my Wii. Note that I am only able to ship to the US.

All of the games have been tested and work perfectly. They come from a smoke-free home.

Shipping prices will be either $5, $10, or $15 per box depending on the size of the box needed. For a few examples, I can ship up to 4 N64 cartridges for $5, the Wii console for $10, or the the whole lot for $20 (2 boxes). Please PM me if you have any questions about how much it would cost to ship specific items.

Payment is accepted via PayPal Gift or regular PayPal with the buyer paying fees and the items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Please PM me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Hardware
  • White Wii Console (GameCube backward compatibility) with Wii Remote, Nunchuck, Power Supply, Component Cable, and Composite Cable - SOLD

SNES Games
  • Donkey Kong Country 3 - $15 + shipping
  • F-Zero - $8 + shipping
  • Kirby's Dream Course - $20 + shipping
  • Killer Instinct - $5 + shipping
  • Mario Paint - $5 + shipping
  • Mega Man X - SOLD
  • NBA Jam - SOLD
  • Pilotwings - $5 + shipping
  • Super Mario All-Stars - $18 + shipping
  • Super Mario World - $15 + shipping
  • Stunt Race FX - $5 + shipping
  • Top Gear - $6 + shipping
  • Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 - $15 + shipping
  • Super Game Boy - $10 + shipping

N64 Games
  • Diddy Kong Racing - $10 + shipping
  • GoldenEye 007 - $18 + shipping
  • The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time - $18 + shipping
  • Pokemon Stadium - $10 + shipping
  • Super Smash Bros. - $40 + shipping
  • The World Is Not Enough 007 - $5 + shipping
  • Vigilante 8 2nd Offense - $8 + shipping

Gallery with detailed images: http://imgur.com/a/xz3V7

WTS

New 3DS XL New Galaxy Style | $170 shipped | used/like new | comes with 32GB Micro SD card and Charging cable

New 3DS XL Lime Green | $170 shipped | used/like new | comes with 32GB Micro SD card and Charging cable

New 3DS XL Hyrule Edition Console | $155 shipped | used | comes with 32GB Micro SD card and Charging cable

Japanese New 3DS XL Smash Bros Red | $200 shipped | used/like new | comes with 32GB Micro SD card.

pm'd :)

WTS
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir PS4 (Sealed, Standard) - $48 shipped
Pyscho Pass PS4 (Sealed) - $30 shipped or trade for Gravity Rush 2 complete
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (Mint Disc Only) - $18.50 shipped
Butterfly Effect Steelbook (Region B) - $15 shipped
Smite Kali Key (from PAX) - $15
Smite Alienware Key (from PAX) - $2.50

zephry

WTS/WTT spare Humble Steam Keys:

Banished
Company of Heroes™ 2
Company of Heroes™ 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West
Payday 2
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero
The Banner Saga
Beyond Eyes
Ryse: Son of Rome
Steamworld Heist
Okhlos
Project Highrise
Total War: WARHAMMER
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition
ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition
Project CARS

Send me a PM. Thx!!

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
WTS - Dishonored Definitive Edition PS4 Code - $5

Prefer Paypal F/F.

GravyButt

WTB : Newegg premier membership (bought one last year but it just expired, looking to grab another if anyone is selling one discounted, got a year for $20 it was amazing!)

H: Paypal

PM me please!

mdsfx

Selling: Complete 500GB PS4 Console + Knack - $180 shipped.

I purchased this from Newegg on 1/20/2016 (I can provide the receipt) and have taken great care of it, as I do with all of my electronics. I don't play it very often, so it has sat on my PC desk in a dust-free, smoke-free environment, mostly unused. It is super minty with no issues whatsoever. Includes Knack game, all original accessories, DS4 controller (also like-new - no wear) , headset, power cable, HDMI cable, and full retail package in new condition. Ships within 48 hours, double-boxed with tracking.
*COD NOT INCLUDED

Amzin

WTS leftover Humble Steam KEYS:

1993 Space Machine - $1
Western Press + Mk Cans II DLC - $1

Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut - $2
Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Pack - $2
Avernum 2 - $2

The Escapists + DLC - $3

Paypal F&F preferred, although I'm open to using Venmo/whatever.

Please PM me - I check mostly during the day U.S. CST and will reply to whomever sent me first.

Animekatt

5W4tNqH.png

WTS

LRG #4 New N Tasty! Odd World: Abe's Oddysee PS4 - $120 shipped

LRG #6 Futuridium PS4 - $50 shipped

LRG #10 Octodad Dadliest Catch - $40 shipped

All are brand new and sealed from a smoke-free home. They do not come with the postcards and stickers that were shipped with them from LRG. Sorry!

FFXIV Emerald Carbuncle Plush (Minion code is NOT included) - $20 Shipped

FFXIV Topaz Carbuncle Plush (Minion code is NOT included) - $20 Shipped

Buy both together for $35 Shipped

The Accountant UV code - $5 *Sold*

I'm accepting PayPal F&F for payment. Thanks for looking.

coopolon

I have a neon switch pre-order at Amazon I don't want. Before cancelling it, thought I'd offer it to the thread here. Not looking to make a profit, you give me MSRP + sales tax ($317.99), I change the shipping to your address. I'm a prime member and chose 2 day shipping when I ordered it, scheduled to arrive Friday March 3rd (FYI: when I checked to make sure I could change the shipping address it warned me that might change delivery date.)

I'll take PayPal gift. Only interested in working with people who have decent feedback in this thread (plus buyer or seller), nothing against new people, but due to the amount of money involved I'd rather avoid any possibility for a headache.

I have a neon switch pre-order at Amazon I don't want. Before cancelling it, thought I'd offer it to the thread here. Not looking to make a profit, you give me MSRP + sales tax ($317.99), I change the shipping to your address. I'm a prime member and chose 2 day shipping when I ordered it, scheduled to arrive Friday March 3rd (FYI: when I checked to make sure I could change the shipping address it warned me that might change delivery date.)

I'll take PayPal gift. Only interested in working with people who have decent feedback in this thread (plus buyer or seller), nothing against new people, but due to the amount of money involved I'd rather avoid any possibility for a headache.

I'll bite. PM sent

I'll bite. PM sent

image.php

:p

Neo Gaf top rank seller

Pics coming later

.hack part 2: Mutation- CiB, includes anime dvd - PS2 - $28 shipped- little to no scratches
.hack part 3: Outbreak- CiB, includes anime dvd - PS2 - $38 shipped- little to no scratches
Buy both for $55 shipped
Ape Escape 2 - no manual- PS2 - $20 shipped, has lots of scratches, tested and works
Crash Bandicoot 2 - CiB- little to no scratches on the disc- $20 shipped-greatest hits
Killzone Heighast Sniper series 1 figure- brand new sealed - $30 shipped
Kubrick , Bearbrick Mega Man set- $50 shipped

Final Fantasy XV Ultimate Collectors Edition- Brand New never opened- $450 shipped
Includes Final Fantasy PAX east 2016 Calendar and final fantasy lanyard

Skelter

Banned
Anyone have Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Edition for trade on PC and wanna trade games on Steam? I have $25 on my steam account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom