• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oatmeal

Banned
WTB:

iPhone 6 or 6s that will work on Verizon. Mine stopped connecting to cellular about 5 months ago. Apple nor Verizon could help so it's basically an iPod and I switched to my old 5.

My contract renews in 2 weeks but I'm debating holding off for the new iPhone and just using a 6/6s for the time being.

CatPee

WTS (all PS4, excellent and complete):

Titanfall 2 - $27
Rainbow Six: Siege - $16
Dark Souls III (Day One Edition w/ OST CD) - $26

Looking to trade one steam key (list below) for a PS4 FW beta code, pm me if interested.

S9i5ey0.png

WTB:
PSN Keys:
Eve Valkirye for $20
Rez Infinite, robinson, or other PS VR games, please PM

WTS

Steam

$1 each
Awesomenauts
Sanctum 2
Abyss Odyssey
Limbo
Back to the Future: The Game
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse
Poker Night at the Inventory
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Agent 2
Victor Vran
Noct (Early Access)
POP: Methodology Experiment One

$2 each
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II
Star Wars™: Dark Forces
Star Wars™ Jedi Knight Dark Forces II
Saints Row
Just Cause Collection (Includes 1 and 2)
Shadowrun Returns
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered (Humble bundle gift)
Sanctum 2
BioShock

X1
Xbox one Black 500 GB console (mint conditions, purchased on 01/2017)
Includes normal controller and Sunset Overdrive, box and original cables.
I Can send pictures on request.
£140 + shipping (around £20), or pick up in London.
XDNbSoel.jpg

PS4
Long shoot in this one because I'm not sure about selling it:
(I know it's really expensive, but otherwise I prefer to keep it)
Metal Gear Solid 5 Special Edition PS4 (500GB, includes the game sealed, and the pad)
£250 + shipping
1502-1.jpg

Shipping is +£3 for games (I'm in UK), I'll try to post next day.
Paypal gift or buyer pay fees, prices are not final make an offer.

----x----

There is no issue with amazon gift credit right? No large scale scams or anything? Been a while since I last sold something here. Just want to cover my bases. People cannot gift Amazon egift credit and then revoke it can they?

they can't resell it (edit, I mean, once you redeem the code, you can't take it out of your account), but it's the same as paypal F&F, if the other end charges back their credit card, you're screw.
I think there is no real protection agains charge backs.

WTS -

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller ships from Amazon - $100
Nintendo Switch Gray Console ships from Amazon - $400

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition Switch - $180
I'll one up this, and sell all three of the same items, shipped directly from Amazon, for my exact cost. Just pay the 7% sales tax. Would like to sell as a single bundle. PM me.

Luckydog

$300 shipped.

I actually PM'd this by accident as I meant to put it here for all to see, so will do so now:

"If we are going to continue with these idiotic responses, can we at least keep them in PM where they belong. Great, at least you didn't do "$1 shipped". Hilarious.

If you want to make a "political" statement on scalpers, fine as well, just keep it in PM. At a minimum, someone will still probably have tax and shipping on a switch....."

Massa

I actually PM'd this by accident as I meant to put it here for all to see, so will do so now:

"If we are going to continue with these idiotic responses, can we at least keep them in PM where they belong. Great, at least you didn't do "$1 shipped". Hilarious.

If you want to make a "political" statement on scalpers, fine as well, just keep it in PM. At a minimum, someone will still probably have tax and shipping on a switch....."

If you don't want offers set a price in your post.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead

How is it an idiotic response? Or a political statement? You could also add me to your ignore list. No worries!

Not a fan of scalpers so I'll one up this, and sell all three of the same items, shipped directly from Amazon, for my exact cost. Just pay the 7% sales tax. PM me.
Love this post.

WTS

New 3DS stock white faceplates. $30 shipped

ae0c4b1b6b.jpg

Adata 4GB 1333mhz DDR3 laptop RAM $15 shipped

240a9029a9.jpg

Wolfenstein The New Order Xbox 360, Battlefield 3 Xbox 360 - $10, $6, $12 for both shipped

d4a5b91595.jpg

Luckydog

How is it an idiotic response? Or a political statement? You could also add me to your ignore list. No worries!

The good news is, your recognition of me as a poster is neither relevant nor required. It is idiotic because are offering not even cost on a highly sought after item. Feel free to do that, I don't care.

But if you are really trying to low ball to get the item, it won't help you to do it in the thread. if you are trying to low ball as a political statement that scalpers suck, its just mucking up the thread. Putting you on ignore doesn't solve the problem for the thread. Either way, the post is better in PM then here.

Istaerion

they can't resell it (edit, I mean, once you redeem the code, you can't take it out of your account), but it's the same as paypal F&F, if the other end charges back their credit card, you're screw.
I think there is no real protection agains charge backs.

While there's no real protection against chargebacks initiated by a user due to their nature, you can be sure a transaction consisting of $300+ is going to warrant a thorough investigation by their respective bank and the company being challenged. Simply said, it's not something you want to toss around lightly especially in such high value transactions.

As for PayPal and Amazon, I'd much rather have Amazon looking into the issue than PayPal which is generally known to look at a chargeback and simply call it quits while charging the party subject to it a fee for "acting on their behalf."

----

As a general note: if you're accepting Amazon gift cards as a payment method, you should ask for a receipt for the transaction from your buyer in addition to them either getting a physical card and providing the redemption code or getting the digital code directly from Amazon and having it gifted to you via their online system. It's a common scam for folks to simply purchase the credit via a reseller and then claim it as fraud case and have a chargeback issued.

The good news is, your recognition of me as a poster is neither relevant nor required. It is idiotic because are offering not even cost on a highly sought after item. Feel free to do that, I don't care.

But if you are really trying to low ball to get the item, it won't help you to do it in the thread. if you are trying to low ball as a political statement that scalpers suck, its just mucking up the thread. Putting you on ignore doesn't solve the problem for the thread. Either way, the post is better in PM then here.

You arguing here defeats your point. Instead of going with what looks like a direct conversation with another user, you still respond here arguing that it is a waste to state an offer publically instead of pm.

Either way, there is a rule to prevent complaining about prices, so you got no argument there. "Pm" posts aren't great, but at least he quotes only the offer to minimize post. Rules do not support your argument, even if you mean well.

Want
Valkyria Chronicles
Slime Rancher
Wasteland 2: Directors Cut

Also open to other offers, preferably games from here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mentlegen01/wishlist/

Have

a large list of games from Humble Bundle:

Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Shantae and the Pirates Curse
Else Heart.Break()
Evoland 2
Rust
Victon Vran
Trails in the Sky
Hopiko
Mother RussiaBleeds
Neon Chrome
Out of the Park baseball 17
Train Simulator 2016
Infinifactory
TIS-100
Volume
The Escapists
Hacknet
Minion Masters
Western Press
Dangerous Golf
Killing Floor
Galak-Z
Lethal League
Runestone Keeper
Mountain
Psychonauts
Risen
Risen 2
Sacred 3 gold
A boy and his blob
Human Resource Machine
Shantae: Risky's Revenge – Directors Cut
1993 Space Machine
Crawl
Fran Bow
Galak-Z
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero
Jumpjet Rex
Brothers – A tale of two sons
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy remastered
GRAV
Knight Squad
Tropico 5
Company of heroes complete, dawn of War master edition, medieval 2 total war collection, rome total war collection, SEGA genesis strtegy pack (All one key)
Stikbold
Draemfall Chapters
Oceanhorn: Monster of the uncharted seas
Dead state: Reanimated
Divekick
INK
Duet
FORCED
Never alone + Foxtales DLC
Retro City Rampage DX
Life is trange Episode 1
Murdered: Soul suspect
Abyss Odyssey
A story about my Uncle
Blackguards
Blackguards 2
Citizens of Earth
Euro ruck simulator 2
Teslagrad
STRIDER
Goodbye Deponia
Q.U.B.E directors cut
Sir, you are being hunted
Empire: Total war collection + medieval total war collection
Napolean Total War
Shogun: total war collection, Medieval 2 Total war colelction, viking: Battle for asgard
Total war: shogun 2 collection
Tulpa
Deadcore
PAC-MAN comapionship edition DX+
Platformines
Coin Crypt
Fallen enchantress legendery heroes
Freedom planet
The Incredible Aventures of Van Helsing II
Mercenary Kings
Outland – special edition
Screen cheat
Company of Heroes
Psychonauts
Race the Sunday
Beweled 3
Dragon age: origins
Lara croft and the guardian of Light
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Star Wars Starfighter
Empire: Total War
Nights into dreams
viking: Battle for asgard
Always sometimes monsters
tesla effect: a tex murphy adventure
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
The novelist
Olliolli
Tales from space; Mutant Blobs Attack
Osmos
Zenbound 2
The bridge
Hammerwatch
Two Brothers
The King of Fighters XIII
Orcs must die 2: compelte pack
Pixeljunk Eden
Daikatana
Mini Ninjas
Out of the park Baseball 14
Anomaly 2
beatbuddy: Tale of the guardians
Starseed Pilgrim
Sid Meier's ace patrol
Sid Meier's ace patrol: pacific skies
Sid Meier's Civ V: Scrambled continents DLC
Sid Meier's Civ V: Scrambled Nations DLC
Sid Meier's Railroads
Papo & Yo
Killing floor
Natural selection 2
Orcs must die! GOTY
The lord of the rings: War in the noth
Superfrom HD
Worms Blast
Worms Crazy Golf
Neighbours from hell compilation
A virus named TOM
LIMBO
Mark of the Ninja
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
English Country Tune
Intrusion 2
Oil Rush
Tiny and big in grandpa's leftovers
Red faction Armageddon Path to war DLC
Titan quest
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War

Luckydog

You arguing here defeats your point. Instead of going with what looks like a direct conversation with another user, you still respond here arguing that it is a waste to state an offer publically instead of pm.

Either way, there is a rule to prevent complaining about prices, so you got no argument there. "Pm" posts aren't great, but at least he quotes only the offer to minimize post. Rules do not support your argument, even if you mean well.

Not complaining about price. And I'm not saying a rule was broken. So all of this is irrelevant.

Edit: and with that I will bring this to an end because as you state, this in itself is mucking up the thread.

Selling/Trading:

Amazon Fire Phone. Rooted and I believe CM10 put on it. Used for about 2 years, but no real cosmetic or functional issues. Comes with charger and two different cases, including Amazon's leather one. $50 OBO.
MSI Radeon R7 240, 2GB DDR3 (Low Profile) version. Bought and used for about two months, upgrading video cards. $30 OBO.

PayPal F&F or Amazon. Or interesting trades.

No pics in here, but I can take a bunch if you're interested. PM me!

Also if I pre-order a Switch I'm going to put it on here for $1000 because goddamnit capitalism

Modoru

You've inspired me, Bronson.

WTS
Switch preorder for $1000
Because capitalism, ho!

/S
I actually want to keep my switch.

Actual post;
Wtb:

I'm looking for a tablet secondhand. Considering iPad minis or Android alternatives. I just don't want the cheapo RCA ones from Walmart, ya feel?

PM me your offers and all that. If anyone has recommendations/suggestions, also feel free.

ta9qi

WTS

Switch preorder
The Grey one - 330$
wanted to buy one until i convinced to play zelda on wii u after finding the lost adapter.
Zelda Special edition switch - 120$
Also
Horizon collector edition preodrer - 135$

all are shipping from amazon

(i put some random additional cost to the real prices for the taxes mainly)

Amazon gift cards

datamage

For Sale:

Oculus Rift (Mint condition, in original box + all hardware accessories) -- SOLD elsewhere
Additional Oculus Sensor (Mint condition, in original box + USB extension) -- SOLD elsewhere
Apple TV 32GB Current Gen (BNIB) -- SOLD elsewhere
Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 (like new, original box + accessories) -- SOLD elsewhere

Steam Keys:

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 -- $4
Refunct -- $2
Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star -- $4
Noct -- $4
The Last Remnant -- $4
Tomb Raider II -- $2
Tomb Raider III -- $2
10 Second Ninja -- $4
Another Perspective -- $3
Stealth Bastard Deluxe -- $4

Misc:

GameMaker: Studio Pro -- $75
GameMaker: Studio Android Export -- $100

WTS
Etrian Odyssey IV (GameStop new, launch edition with extras outer box has wear) - $30 shipped
Pyscho Pass PS4 (Sealed) - $30 shipped or trade for Gravity Rush 2 complete
Jurassic Park 3DO (Complete, has wear) - $25 shipped
Neptunia U (Vita, cart only) - $25 shipped
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (Mint Disc Only) - $18.50 shipped
Butterfly Effect Steelbook (Region B) - $15 shipped
Smite Kali Key (from PAX) - $15
Smite Alienware Key (from PAX) - $2.50

shandy706

WTB

Cheap working Xbox 360 Console with a functioning CD Drive Found One :)

I'm tired of waiting for backwards compatibility for NCAA '14 to show up if it ever happens.

Thanks

(links to deals also welcome)

The_Kid

Not a fan of scalpers so I'll one up this, and sell all three of the same items, shipped directly from Amazon, for my exact cost. Just pay the 7% sales tax. PM me.

"Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, the amount of money it's worth will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling items they received for free or fussing about perceived overcharging. It's a free market. Labeling a Seller as a ”scalper" or any other derogatory term is absolutely NOT allowed."

Probably a better way to go about it.

WTS: New Pikachu 3ds XL - Ships direct to you from Amazon. $250

I have a fully functional Gateway 3DS flashcard set (blue and red). I traded in my 3DS towards a Switch so no need.

I only used it for a few imports. Are people still using these? Ideally I would love to trade the set for a Wii with gamecube BC.

I also have a swift spectral tiger on US WoW servers if anyone is looking for ultimate warcraft wealth flaunting. Hoping for around $400.

Finally I have a sub 5000 shutter count Nikon D800e. It's basically mint with box. I'm not sure used what these are but I'd imagine around $1500?

Any who plenty of the feedbacks here. PM if you have offers.

mdsfx

Selling: Complete 500GB PS4 Console + Knack - $175 shipped.

I purchased this from Newegg on 1/20/2016 (I can provide the receipt) and have taken great care of it, as I do with all of my electronics. I don't play it very often, so it has sat on my PC desk in a dust-free, smoke-free environment, mostly unused. It is super minty with no issues whatsoever. Includes Knack game, all original accessories, DS4 controller (also like-new - no wear), headset, power cable, HDMI cable, and full retail package in like-new condition. COD is NOT included. Ships within 48 hours, double-boxed with tracking.

*I'm also more than happy to provide pictures of everything

Darren870

FS:

Have the following for sale. Shipping not included but will provide price based on zip.

Nintendo 3DS Duck Dynasty Sealed - $10
PS3 Dragon Age Inquisition Sealed - $15
WII U Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams Directors Cut Sealed - $23
Modded Slim PS2 - $150 - Plays JP Games also

Bog

Junior Ace
WTS (All prices shipped)

Nioh PS4, Brand New & Sealed - $50
I'll even include the preorder code from Best Buy. Honestly don't know what it's for.

Titanfall 2 PS4, Like New - $30

Dishonored Definitive Edition PS4 Code - $5

Nintendo 3DS Launch System - $130, Great Condition. Lightly used. Very little scuffing on the top screen from the bottom screen. Includes Charger!
And BONUS GAME! A Sealed copy of Dream Trigger 3D!

elmalloc

Hi,

I'm selling my Ultra HDMI N64 (Jungle Green) modded by Retrofixes. Super clean.

I'm including 3 new/like new Gold controllers (in their original boxes).

Games (SOLD).

System (SOLD)

31973054933_75581533e4_z.jpg

32787083705_ed348bb79b_z.jpg

32787091255_dc40d220ac_z.jpg

Shantom

WTS (Steam keys):

Ladykiller in a Bind: $15
Shovel Knight $10
Contradiction: Spot The Liar $5
Ys: The Oath in Felghana: $4
Steamworld Heist $3