• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiibomb

may be someone here on gaf is able to help me, I'm looking to buy a gift card from amazon Japan (amazon.co.jp) of ¥ 9,323

I really need it ASAP because amazon japan is rejecting my card and I can't currently pay for the Switch Pro controller I had on preorder.

I can transfer you the money on paypal or through amazon.com gift card if you want that.

All prices including shipping, usually UPS. I will be taking pictures soon, if you want them sent directly to you just send me a PM. Will ship a day after payment is made.

Have recently sold around 10+ items on here, bought a ton and have great recent feedback. I ship day of if paid before 2 PM or shipped day after if paid after 2 PM EST.

Intel NUC Kit NUC6i5SYK - $300 OBO - I love this little cube, but still my Shield TV reigns king in my HT.

Netgear Powerline 1000 Wifi - $60 OBO - Doesn't work too hot in my house, way too much electrical noise and way too many fuses.

Nighthawk X4 Extender - $100 OBO Great extender, but I found a way to get my original network pointed a bit better so unnecessary now.

Echo Dot - $30 OBO Never used, opened it and placed it near my receiver only to forget that voice control and me don't work well.

Nexus Player with Gamepad and Remote - $50 OBO Used it daily for a year and a half and it's still amazing. Can do everything but HEVC playback.

WTB

Direct Attach Storage enclosure. Need something for 2 or more drives.

enbred

Banned
Total bitch move to threaten negative feedback to wiggle your way out of a deal.

Imma just say...I'm surprised at how many people were trying to give the guy an out when he admittedly bought the damn item.

Yeah I was WTFing reading those posts... that kind of talk shouldn't be allowed here IMO. If you're using any service, abide by its rules. Don't bid on stuff then try to game the system and fuck people over because you had buyer's remorse.

WTS

Amazon Nintendo Switch Gray Preorder $370

I plan on just switching the address to the buyers instead of mine.

Did Amazon have more stock today or what? How come they haven't shipped yours yet?

Necrovex

WTB:

Witcher II
Witcher III GOTY

Steam codes are what I'm searching for. I'll be getting a new beefy PC soon, and I want to finally play the third one (and replay the second one).

bigace33

WTS

Alienware steam machine. This is the i7 model with1tb hdd. The system has windows 10 installed. Does not come with controller. It is in great condition Asking 275.00 shipped. Want Amazon gift card or pp

AkumaNiko

One of the biggest flaws with eBay, but it can be used in situations like this.

I would tell the seller you had second thoughts, and to cancel the bid. If you agree to the cancellation with eBay's system, the seller would not be out any money (listing costs, etc.)

The seller may send you a rude e-mail back, but just ignore and let them move on with their life. The seller COULD post "positive" feedback saying that you didn't pay though, so keep that in mind.

You would receive a non-payment on your eBay account, so just make sure to place bids that you feel strongly about going forward and you will be fine.

Correct but False Positive feedback is against ebay TOS, so they will remove it 100% of the time.

BraXzy

WTS

HITMAN: The Complete First Season (PC - Steam Key)

£20 / $25 - PP F&F

p1_2047857_82054419.jpg

Horizon: Zero Dawn Pre-Order DLC

£5 (UK DLC Code)

s-l1600.jpg

WTS:
US Shipping only

Pokemon HeartGold with Figurine & Pokéwalker - $110 Shipped OBO
More Pics:http://imgur.com/pY6npO2, http://i.imgur.com/HCr9HN1.jpg
vh7T35Bl.jpg

Zero Escape Watch Bundle - $130 Shipped OBO
  • Virtue's Last Reward Watch [New]
  • Zero Time Dilemma Watch [New]
  • Virtue's Last Reward [Mint Condition]
pdROqOYl.jpg

Steins;Gate PC Limited Edition [Brand New] - $95 Shipped OBO
More Pics: http://i.imgur.com/PYkzI2Q.jpg
hTXqBTml.jpg

Square Enix Holiday Box 2016
- $10

Xbox One Digital Codes

Battlefield 1 + 1 Month EA Access - $26
14 Day Xbox Live Gold - $2

Steam:
$1
FORCED
Grim Fandango Remastered
Risen
Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition
TransOcean: The Shipping Company
WARMACHINE Tactics & WT - Mercenaries Faction Bundle

UV Codes
The Equalizer - $2
Bad Boys 2 - $2

Want: Paypal, Amazon Giftcard, or BestBuy Giftcard

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

Selling: Japanese eShop/PSN Credit at cost

Want: Paypal/Google Wallet

I've done this several times on here and CAG. Basically, you tell me how much you want, we figure out the exchange rate, I run out and pick up the card, we exchange funds, I send the code.

I live near like 5 conbinis so I can usually get the code to you within 24 hours as long as I have the funds.

joecanada

I'm just wondering if people post game assets in here or if there is a thread for game assets?

for example I still have a ton of Warframe gear that I accumulated that I never use, and would be willing to gift to a Gaffer.

Also I recently started playing Neverwinter and wondering if anyone had stuff they wanted to sell/trade/gift for that game.

eBay lets you retract a bid and it lets you cancel an order. It's not a cut-and-dry 100% commitment when you hit that bid/buy button, because it's not a perfect system. You fat-finger the price on an item and an opportunistic buyer pays right away; are you then SOL?

If a buyer is dealing with a stubborn/rude seller, then there are options they can take. Similarly, difficult buyers can be dealt with by a seller.

BHK3

Banned
WTS

PS4 Pro in great condition. Comes with Horizon Zero Dawn, NBA 2k17(new sealed), and Uncharted 4. Comes with all the accessories that came in the box besides the little ear piece mic. Want 345.00 amazon gift card or pp. price is shipped.

WTS

Alienware steam machine. This is the i7 model with1tb hdd. The system has windows 10 installed. Does not come with controller. It is in great condition Asking 275.00 shipped. Want Amazon gift card or pp
PM'D

I'm just wondering if people post game assets in here or if there is a thread for game assets?

for example I still have a ton of Warframe gear that I accumulated that I never use, and would be willing to gift to a Gaffer.

Also I recently started playing Neverwinter and wondering if anyone had stuff they wanted to sell/trade/gift for that game.

Might be better off posting in those games' threads. Though I'm sure some people on here may be interested as well

Lemstar

eBay lets you retract a bid and it lets you cancel an order. It's not a cut-and-dry 100% commitment when you hit that bid/buy button, because it's not a perfect system. You fat-finger the price on an item and an opportunistic buyer pays right away; are you then SOL?

If a buyer is dealing with a stubborn/rude seller, then there are options they can take. Similarly, difficult buyers can be dealt with by a seller.
You can't retract bids within 12 hours of auction ending times. In the situation you presented, the seller can cancel the transaction, but they'd incur a defect for it since it's their fault.

The first time you bid on an item, you have to confirm that your bid is a binding promise to purchase the item if you win, anyway. It's not like there's really any wiggle room there - if you win, you aren't allowed to change your mind.

Buyers on eBay flaking or changing their mind after paying are exceptionally aggravating because it's common and it hurts sellers far more than buyers - sellers have to hold the item for days waiting for payment for auctions, lose money on nonrefundable fees for BIN listings, and burn through extra free listings to relist in either situation. The punishment for the buyer of unpaid item reports amounts to about nothing since you need several of them in a 12 month window for the most restrictive buyer filters to ban you from purchasing, and most sellers don't even bother with those.

With that being said, it wasn't particularly helpful of the buyer to not be willing to work with the poster on an unsold item - $30 sounds like more than adequate compensation.

AwRy108

All prices including shipping, usually UPS. I will be taking pictures soon, if you want them sent directly to you just send me a PM. Will ship a day after payment is made.

Have recently sold around 10+ items on here, bought a ton and have great recent feedback. I ship day of if paid before 2 PM or shipped day after if paid after 2 PM EST.

Intel NUC Kit NUC6i5SYK - $300 OBO - I love this little cube, but still my Shield TV reigns king in my HT.

Netgear Powerline 1000 Wifi - $60 OBO - Doesn't work too hot in my house, way too much electrical noise and way too many fuses.

Nighthawk X4 Extender - $100 OBO Great extender, but I found a way to get my original network pointed a bit better so unnecessary now.

Echo Dot - $30 OBO Never used, opened it and placed it near my receiver only to forget that voice control and me don't work well.

Nexus Player with Gamepad and Remote - $50 OBO Used it daily for a year and a half and it's still amazing. Can do everything but HEVC playback.

WTB

Direct Attach Storage enclosure. Need something for 2 or more drives.

PM'd you!

Selling

Grey Nintendo Switch with Switch Pro Controller - $460 shipped

Zelda Breath of the Wild Special Edition - $135 shipped

Buy all 3 for $580 shipped

Please PM me. I'm a NeoGAF Gold Buyer/Seller

Thanks

shanafan

Correct but False Positive feedback is against ebay TOS, so they will remove it 100% of the time.

I wasn't aware of this, thanks. I have been tempted a few times to leave false positive feedback for people who didn't pay. But, never went through with it because it's just petty.

hey_chambers

Neo Member
Getting rid of some stuff and came across an unopened copy of Persona 3 for the PS2. Willing to give it away and ship it for free. Not looking to make a buck. Just sending out some good karma.

Edit: Hit Submit instead of preview. My bad.

EDIT 2: No longer available

hey_chambers

Neo Member
latest

Getting rid of some stuff and came across an unopened copy of Persona 3 for the PS2. Willing to give it away and ship it for free. Not looking to make a buck. Just sending out some good karma.

EDIT: No longer available

Flandy

Is there any risk for myself if I leave my account on a Wii U if I sell mine? Have someone interested in buying my Wii U and am kinda considering just leaving my games on there so they have something to play :lol

edit: Good guy junior ^

I wasn't aware of this, thanks. I have been tempted a few times to leave false positive feedback for people who didn't pay. But, never went through with it because it's just petty.

You can do this, but if you leave feedback you can't get your listing fee back. Plus the user will get a strike against them (if you don't leave feedback). Enough strikes and they can't buy anymore.

I still don't understand why a buyer can't leave a seller negative feedback anymore, though.

tmac456

WTS

PS4 Pro in great condition. Comes with Horizon Zero Dawn, NBA 2k17(new sealed), and Uncharted 4. Comes with all the accessories that came in the box besides the little ear piece mic. Want 345.00 amazon gift card or pp. price is shipped.

did this sell yet?

ShadyK54

latest

Sending a PM!

Is there any risk for myself if I leave my account on a Wii U if I sell mine? Have someone interested in buying my Wii U and am kinda considering just leaving my games on there so they have something to play :lol

Bought a Wii U from someone in this thread & they left their account on the system so I could access some games that were on the system. I was able to add and use my account to access said games without having to touch their account at all. Not sure if that helps at all lol.

Zaheer

WTS (PayPal/Google Wallet/Amazon GC)

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Special Edition - $130 (Amazon GC or Google Wallet)

Horizon: Zero Dawn (Brand New) - $55 shipped (Amazon GC or Google Wallet)

123788b.jpg

Nier: Automata - Black Box Edition (PS4) - $300 shipped (PayPal or Google Wallet)

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I got impulsive and bought a Switch. So I'll sell my Wii U, 32 GB. Complete in box and barely used. $175 shipped.

I have games to sell, too. I'll post them later. My Zelda Breath of the Wild Wii U copy shipped to me :/

Danneee

WTS:
US PS3 superslim, 2 original controllers, EU power cord. 500gb hdd. Plus the following games (all complete and in good condition except a couple of cracked cases and Silent Bomber which has a sun bleached front cover).

PS1 (all US version ofc):
Road Rash
R-Type Delta
Street Fighter Ex 2 Plus
Omega Boost
NHL Rock the Rink
NBA Hangtime
Silent Bomber
Ray Tracers
Wrestle mania the Arcade game
Tekken 3
Gekioh Shooting King
Mr Driller
Worms
Die Hard Trilogy
NHL Open Ice 2 on 2
Gundam Battle Assault 2
Micro Machines V3
Bust-a-move '99
Colony Wars Red Sun
Bushido Blade 2
Power Shovel
Ghost in the Shell
Tobal no.1
Cool Boarders 3

PS3:
Gundam VS Extreme Full Boost
Folklore
3D Dot Game Heroes
Sega Rally
Portal 2
Katamari Forever
Motor storm Pacific Rift
Brutal Legend
Ridge Racer 7

€460 including EU shipping for the lot.

Also selling some GBA games:
Doom 2 (cart)
Dragonball Advance Adventure (cart)
Guru Logi Champ (cart)
King of Fighters EX2 (cart)
Rhythm Tengoku (complete)

€90 including shipping for the GBA games.

CatPee

WTS (All great condition and complete, unless digital or otherwise specified. Pics on request. Send offers!):

-Xbox One S 500GB console w/ 1 controller and vertical stand (excellent w/ box, only ever used for mostly Netflix/Youtube and some Halo/Bayonetta) - $190 shipped

-Bayonetta 2 first print w/ Bayonetta 1 - $55 shipped

Misc.
-Zero Time Dilemma preorder watch (case very slightly cracked from shipping, unopened) - $25 shipped
-Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Steelbook (G2/PS3 case size, Shinkawa art, import from UK, no game) - $20 shipped
-Yakuza 0 metal card holder from Business Edition - $10 shipped

GRaider81

Selling my Week old white PS4 slim,

Good as new have shopto receipt for proof of purchase date.

£170 UK only, pick up in Glasgow can have it for £150

_DiGiTaL_

WTS/WTT

Intel i7 6700K Socket 1151 CPU NEW IN BOX. $240 SHIPPED (Paypal F&F or Amazon GC)

Looking For...

The Legend of Zelda Master Edition. (Any Region)
Original Xbox Component Cables or Component Cable Adapter
Original Xbox Specific Mod Chips, Smart XX v2, Smart XX Halloween Edition, Xecuter 3 with or without the control panel + LCD.
Original Xbox Controller S NA/JP as long as it's official.
Original Xbox RAM Chips to upgrade or an already 128MB Upgraded Motherboard.
Original Xbox DreamX CPU Modified Version 1400MHz w/ Switch.
Gamecube Mod Chip Qoob Pro.
Sega Saturn Complete In Reasonable Condition.
Game Boy Advance Flashcart G6 Lite
Capture Hardware OG3DS / NEW 3DS XL

SamNW

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

WTB
  • Nier: Automata - Beat Amazon's $48; digital if possible
  • Cheap MLB.tv subscription for 2017 – PM me and we can set something up in advance if you're a T-Mobile customer
  • A PS4 Pro, potentially. Reach out if you're looking to sell one in excellent condition.
  • Digital PS4 Games (esp. the ones I'm selling) below MSRP. Reach out with any offers.
WTS - Miscellaneous
  • 20th Anniversary PS4 Bundle (Sealed/Brand New) - $1000 OBO
  • 23" LED Monitor (Acer S231HL; Barely Used) - $85 OBO Shipped ($70 OBO Local Pickup in Chicago Area)
  • Original Model PS4 + 1 Controller (Used, Great Condition, Pictures on Request) - $175 OBO
    • Note: unsure on selling this at the moment, but gauging interest. Price negotiable, and willing to bundle games. PM me for more details.
WTS Limited Run Games Near Cost
  • Limited Run #34 - Curses 'N Chaos (PS4) - $40 Shipped
  • Limited Run #36 - Aqua Kitty DX (PS4) - $40 Shipped
  • Limited Run #39 - The Swapper (Vita) - $40 Shipped
WTS Physical PS4 Games/WTT for Digital Copies
  • Assassin's Creed Unity (Brand New/Sealed) - $8 OBO
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Like New) - $14 OBO
  • Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (Brand New/Sealed) - $18 OBO
  • DOOM (Like New) - $20 OBO
  • Fallout 4 (Like New) - $20 OBO
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered (Like New) - $15 OBO
  • Grand Theft Auto V (Like New) - $27 OBO
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Brand New/Sealed) - $22 OBO
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Like New) - $10 OBO
  • MLB 14: The Show (Like New) - Free! (All you pay is the cost of shipping.)
  • Overwatch: Origins Edition (Like New, DLC NOT Redeemed) - $36 OBO
  • Resident Evil 4 (New/Not Sealed) - $12 OBO
  • Resident Evil 5 (New/Not Sealed) - $12 OBO
  • Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition (Like New) - $12 OBO
  • Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (Like New) - $16 OBO
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Like New) - $30 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom