• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

//ARCANUM

WTS

Street Fighter V PS4 Brand New and Sealed - $30 shipped

anGflfbl.jpg

Moto 360 Watch - used but in good condition - $70 shipped

Open to offers.

Prodigal

Banned
SLEIhbg.png

Selling Azurite 250GB Ps3 with 2 controllers $50 shipped, just trying to move it fast.

ps3-500gb-super-slim-blue-azurite-blue-console_1.jpg

Everything in working order of course.

Also selling barely used Wii U Black 32 GB console. $190 shipped paypal

Comes with everything plus Mario Kart 8, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Nintendo Land and Ninja Gaiden 3. Also a ton of shit from the e-shop that I can leave on there (or I'll format it depending on what you want.)

Pics soon to come.

maxcriden

Y'all remember the Amazon Prime Day XB1 deal I was going for?

First part of my XB bundle arrived.

Inside, was supposed to be the $50 GC and the Fallout 4 game.

Instead, an "Exploding Kittens" NSFW card game. If you know me at all you know this is like receiving a box of actual shit in the mail.

wiibomb

Instead, an "Exploding Kittens" NSFW card game. If you know me at all you know this is like receiving a box of actual shit in the mail.

what?? you actually got saved... SAVED... who wants a $50 card and a Fallout game when you have a card game with back hair as one of them???

in all honesty, chat with amazon, they can surely give you some credit and what you actually ordered for that nonsense

OraleeWey

Reposting time!

Is anyone interested in a 144hz monitor? I have a BenQ XL2411Z. Asking for $220 shipped. Only issue is that you will have to get a VESA mount for it because I don't have the original one. I have it wall mounted at the moment but I need my wall mount. 144hz, 1ms response time and 100x100mm VESA compatibility.

Here's an amazon link to the model

If you want pictures of sorts, I can provide them if you wish.

maxcriden

what?? you actually got saved... SAVED... who wants a $50 card and a Fallout game when you have a card game with back hair as one of them???

in all honesty, chat with amazon, they can surely give you some credit and what you actually ordered for that nonsense

Nah, that is so not for me. I did call Amazon. Veronica sent me the $50 card as $50 credit via email, and refunded $16 for Fallout as a promotional price...I explained I was planning to sell it so would prefer to get back the MSRP since I can sell it for more than $16...she agreed to refund the other $13. So all's well that ends well, I suppose, just waiting for the $13 to show up. But that's one less item I have to sell at least. (and I threw away the card game with their go-ahead)

Selling:

Gears of War Remastered - X1 - $12 shipped, Used, Complete and mint except one of the case tabs broke off, case closes but does not snap shut

Make offers for any of the following:

Xbox 360 Grand Theft Auto V - Complete / mint -$15 shipped
Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption (Platinum Hits Edition) - Unopened - $12 shipped
Xbox 360 Mass Effect 2: Collector's Edition - Complete, slight wear on sleeve, DLC codes are used - $12 shipped
Xbox 360 Mass Effect 3: Collector's Edition - Unopened - $18 shipped
Xbox 360 Halo 3: ODST - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo Wars: Unopened
Xbox 360 Battlefield 3: Premium Edition, DLC codes are used
Xbox 360 Halo: CE Anniversary Edition - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo 3 - Complete / mint

Buy all of the 360 games for $90 shipped.

PayPal F&F preferred payment method.

foltzie1

Id like to buy that Exploding Kittens game, how much shipped?

wiibomb

Nah, that is so not for me. I did call Amazon. Veronica sent me the $50 card as $50 credit via email, and refunded $16 for Fallout as a promotional price...I explained I was planning to sell it so would prefer to get back the MSRP since I can sell it for more than $16...she agreed to refund the other $13. So all's well that ends well, I suppose, just waiting for the $13 to show up. But that's one less item I have to sell at least. (and I threw away the card game with their go-ahead)

oh wait what?? why throwing away? I might be interested in it if you don't want it

ThisOne

That card game is basically Uno. I mean, it's fine if you don't want it but I'm sure someone on here would take it off your hands for a price.

Hip Hop

ya did you throw away the game?!?!

noo

i would have taken it from you!

maxcriden

Thanks guys, but on further reflection, I don't want to sell it. To me it's like a vegetarian selling a burger. I don't need to make money off it and i don't feel comfortable doing so. Hope that makes sense. I'm sure that sounds super crazy or out there to some, but it's my personal feeling about it based on what I saw on the front and back of the box.

Tabasco

Thanks guys, but on further reflection, I don't want to sell it. To me it's like a vegetarian selling a burger. I don't need to make money off it and i don't feel comfortable doing so. Hope that makes sense. I'm sure that sounds super crazy or out there to some, but it's my personal feeling about it based on what I saw on the front and back of the box.
Send it to me for free then?

WTS

MLB The Show 16 MVP Code - $27
Paypal Friends and Family only.

This code includes:
Opening Day Pack ($25 Value)
5K in Stubs ($5 Value)
Sponsor Pack ($5 Value)
10 Standard Packs ($10 Value)
31 MLB Themed PS4 Avatars ($31 Value)
Total Value: $71

Perfect for anyone who plays Diamond Dynasty and wants more for their money.

81_N_m_1o_OL_SL1500.jpg

DOES NOT INCLUDE THE GAME

cope2

Neo Member
WTS

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD region-free Steam key - $10

Assassin's Creed Chronicles China for uPlay - $3
Assassin's Creed Chronicles India for uPlay - $5
Or both for $7.

Payment via PayPal F&F.

Rep 1, Rep 2, Rep 3, Rep 4.

kdoll08

WTS

I have an ASUS Rog G20CB-B10 that I'm looking to sell for $1250.00 with shipping included. This is a desktop PC with Intel i7-6700, 16gb DDR4-2133 ram, Windows 10 home 64bit, GTX 970 4gb , 2tb Mechanical Hard Drive and is Oculus Rift ready.

This PC is brand new, I have only taken it out of the box and hooked it up to make sure that everything is working properly. The exact same PC sells for $1450 on Best Buys site if you want to look at it any closer. I have never sold anything on Gaf before but I was looking to avoid the Ebay fees. I have a 100% rating on Ebay for what it's worth. This would be shipping from Ohio. Message me if you're interested. Thanks
04jjctFl.jpg

zAEd8BJl.jpg

reposting

IMACOMPUTA

Would anybody be interested in a cfw 2ds? It took like 7 hours to install the cfw straight out of the box.

I bought it about 2 weeks ago.
I just want to get a new 3ds XL instead.

Squarehard

WTB:

[Preferred]Vita JP titles
NISA Vita LEs(Atelier Escha/Ar Nosurge/Demon Gaze/etc)
IF Vita LEs (Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 LE/Black Heart)
Vita memory cards 32gb/64gb
Amazon Gift Cards

Have:

Lots of money. Prefer to buy in bulk.

WTT/S:

Fire Emblem Special Edition New Sealed (dings/dents on corners of box)
0zwnsj5l.jpg

Want To Trade For:

[Preferred]Vita JP titles
NISA Vita LEs(Atelier Escha/Ar Nosurge/Demon Gaze/etc)
IF Vita LEs (Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 LE/Black Heart)
Vita memory cards 32gb/64gb
Amazon Gift Cards

Will also accept:

Amazon GC
Paypal

WTB/T:

Asdivine Hearts
Hero and Daughter
LiEat
Carpe Fulgur Collection
Chantelise
Fortune Summoners
Recettear
Machina of the Planet Tree
Long Live the Queen
Storm of Spears
Helen's Mysterious Castle
Sakura Games

and others

Have:

Paypal
Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited Steam Code

mdsfx

Selling: Ship within 24 hours. Accept PayPal.

Google Nexus 5 16GB (unlocked)
Used for 2 years but kept in a Spigen slim armor case (included) since day one. Screen is impeccable. Body shoes some wear. Includes original wall charger and retail package. $75 shipped. Pics.

TomTom Multi Sport Cardio Watch (GPS & Optical Heart Rate Sensor)
Purchased brand new last year from Amazon and only used in about 8 races (only use my phone during training). Everything included (charger, bike mount, manual) with full retail package. $95 shipped.

Xbox One 500GB Console
MFR date of 9-9-15. Super minty with VERY low hours (I have a pc and ps4). Kept clean and cool on my PC desk. Comes with Gears of War Ultimate Edition, full retail package, power cable,and hdmi cable. NO CONTROLLER INCLUDED. Adult owned in a smoke free and pet free home. $180 shipped.

CatPee

WTS: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 4GB - $130 shipped

Card is a little over three years old now, but still runs games very well at 1080p/mid to high settings. Never been overclocked aside from factory OC, to my knowledge. Plenty of life left in it. Will be sent card-only.

BumRush

WTS:

**Shipped together, U.S. Only**

Uncharted 4 (PS4) - Used, Perfect Condition
Final Fantasy X/X-2 (PS4) - Used, Perfect Condition

$40 PayPal

PM me.

WTS

-EVGA GTX 760 2GB SC - Card was purchased 2 years ago, kept in clean case in smoke-free/animal-free home. Never overclocked beyond factory. Never had any issues. Recently upgraded. Comes with box and cables. $75 plus shipping

-Corsair 650w Power Supply - non-modular, kept in clean case in smoke-free/animal-free home. Never had any issues, upgraded last year to a modular supply, so this has just been sitting in the original box. Comes with box and cables $25 plus shipping

Will post pictures tonight, PayPal gift only, or you pay fees.

//ARCANUM

Selling: Mad Catz Fightstick Alpha for PS4/3/PC

Purchased brand new last week ($68.47 from Amazon) and swapped components with a brand new Sanwa JLF joystick and OBSF buttons ($45.10 from focus attack). Includes original parts and ships with retail package, double-boxed. Also throwing in a new, black drawstring bag that happens to fit it perfectly.

$115 shipped. Ships within 24 hours via FedEx ground. Accept PayPal.

Nice work! I was wanting to do this with my Alpha back when I had it (since have returned it), as the stock stick and buttons are traaaaaaash. But since it requires soldering, it was way above my skill level. Ended up getting a TE2+. But yeah, this is a really good deal because the only problem with this stick really was sub par buttons and stick. Now that it has sanwa parts, this is a damn good deal. Someone jump on this!

Bungie's

S9i5ey0.png
Oakb9ta.png

PayPal Friends & Family
WTS
$50 Steam Wallet Gift Card

Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership

$50 iTunes Gift Card
105875b2.jpg

$20 PSN Gift Card | $50 PSN Gift Card
550001b1.jpg

$25 Xbox Gift Card | $50 Xbox Gift Card
532050b2.jpg

$20 eShop Gift Card
124956b.jpg

$20 Battle.net Gift Card
battle_net_20.jpg

Selling PC Keys. Asking Paypal FF.

Game Price Platform

Game Of Thrones $2 TellTale
Puzzle Agent $1 TellTale
Puzzle Agent $1 Steam
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon $2 Uplay
Psychonauts $1 Steam
Infinifactory $4 Steam
Fran Bow $3 Steam
Noct $1 Steam
Project Cars Limited Edition UPGRADE $1 Steam
Nova-111 $2 Steam
Avalance 2: Super Avalanche $2 Steam
SouthPark Stick of Truth $4 Steam
WarMachine Tactics Plus DLC $4 Steam
TransOcean: The Shipping Company $2 Steam
Dead Core $1 Steam
Bejeweled 3 $1 Steam
Dragon Age Origins $2 Steam
Grid $1 Steam
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers $1 Steam
Super Hexagon $1 Steam
Sid Meier's Pirates $1 Steam
The Showdown Effect $1 Steam
McPixel $1 Steam
Duet $2 Steam
Sentinels of the multiverse $2 Steam
GRAV $4 Steam
Switchcars $2 Steam
Forced $2 Steam
Nightsky $1 Steam
Gods Will Be Watching $1 Steam
Not A Hero $1 Steam
Ronin $1 Steam
Planetary Annihilation TITANS $4 Steam
1993 Space Machine $1 Steam
JumpJet Rex $1 Steam
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty $4 Steam
The Magic Circle $3 Steam
Renowned Explorers: International Society $3 Steam
Stikbold $3 Steam
This War Of Mine $4 Steam
I am bread $4 Steam
HurtWorld $4 Steam
SpaceCom $1 Steam
10000000 $1 Steam
TIS-100 $2 Steam
The Red Solstice $3 Steam
Avernum 2 $3 Steam
Cthulhu Realms $2 Steam

maxcriden

WTS

FH10.png

Digital Download for XB1.

Sealed Dusk Shadow Xbox One controller.

Also open to trades for XB or eShop cred, or for Rare Replay.

Also will have GOW Ultimate XB1 (digital code) soon.

I'm a Gold Seller so please contact me with confidence. Thank you.

ThisOne

WTS

Forza Horizon 2 download code (XB1) - $25

FH2_Box.jpg

Amazon $50 gift card - $45 SOLD
(I will just PM you the code)

Valkyria Chronicles (PS4, new) - $27 (SOLD)
Until Dawn (PS4, new) - $15 (SOLD)
Infamous Second Son (PS4, new) - $13

All games are still in their original shrinkwrap. Those prices are shipped to the USA. I accept payment through Paypal (gift payment or you pay the fees). PM me if you're interested.

Untitled.png

maxcriden

Question for y'all from a potential buyer.

Someone is asking if the NA region XB1 Forza Horizon 2 code I have will work in EU? I'm only familiar with PSN. Is it the same with XB where if he set up a US acct he'd be able to redeem it and play it on his XB1? He'd just need an address, but no CC?

sladeums

Oakb9ta.png

WTS

VITA
Zero Time Dilemma - $32
Complete. Original game, case and art - all in very good condition.

There is a slight rippling to the plastic overlay on the game case (does not affect art), which is how it came new and seems to be present on most copies of this game.

Price includes shipment by USPS First Class mail with Tracking in the US.
Payment by PayPal gift (Friends/family option), or please add enough to cover fees if using PayPal as Goods/services payment.

WTS Zero Time Dilemma brand new, sealed (3DS) $34 shipped
WTS $100 Steam Wallet $88
WTS Summon Night 5 Digital Code $15
WTS Vendillion Clique (Morningtide) $30 each (have 4)

npm0925

I'm selling a few video game themed posters / prints. I have the following:

A New Day - Cook & Becker - (The Last of Us giraffes scene) - $125
Amaterasu and Himiko - Cook & Becker - (Okami) - $50
Heroes '97 - Olly Moss - $50
Journey - iam8bit - $125

Want the new Moto G Plus (4th Gen) with 64GB of storage for $200 instead of the retail of $300? Hit me up. I can get you the discount, let you customize it(as long as there are no upgrade fees), and have it shipped directly to you for $200.

Moto G Plus includes a 16 MP dual-flash camera with laser focus, fingerprint reader, and TurboPower charger.

I take PayPal FF(unless you cover fees) and this is for US only. Sorry.

Here is the MotoMaker for the phone.

Don't believe me? Check out this feedback post from ViciousDS on a deal for a MacBook I got them.

foltzie1

Question for y'all from a potential buyer.

Someone is asking if the NA region XB1 Forza Horizon 2 code I have will work in EU? I'm only familiar with PSN. Is it the same with XB where if he set up a US acct he'd be able to redeem it and play it on his XB1? He'd just need an address, but no CC?

It should, but caveat emptor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom