• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0hnnix

FS - Receiver Yamaha #3001
This can be local pick as well. I am not sure if i am breaking rules re-posting AD.

Selling Yamaha RX-V575 Used - Mint looking for $200(Shipped)
Amazon Link - Yamaha
Comes with Remote/Microphone for Ypao
Receiver - Pic 1
Receiver - Pic 2

Paypal gift/friend or pay fees.

I can even do local pick up in North Atlanta wont drive during the weekdays unless close.

maxcriden

Gah.

My XB1 console from the Prime Day Deal of the Day still hasn't shipped. Talked to Amazon and they said it would be restocked and sent 7/25 (after previously being told it would be 7/22). The page said yesterday it was sold by some other party but fulfilled by Amazon. One CSR told me it would be 8/24 before they got more. Then the other one yesterday after that said this 7/25 shipment from the other seller, since it's fulfilled by Amazon, would be sent tom me.

Today I go on the page:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0118GJKIW/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Now it says only available from third party sellers.

The Amazon guy I talked to last said he'd call Friday to follow up. He assured me they'd definitely fulfill the order since it was a Prime Day DOTD. But...I'm becoming increasingly skeptical. :(

Anyone have experience in this or other similar situations?

Gah.

My XB1 console from the Prime Day Deal of the Day still hasn't shipped. Talked to Amazon and they said it would be restocked and sent 7/25 (after previously being told it would be 7/22). The page said yesterday it was sold by some other party but fulfilled by Amazon. One CSR told me it would be 8/24 before they got more. Then the other one yesterday after that said this 7/25 shipment from the other seller, since it's fulfilled by Amazon, would be sent tom me.

Today I go on the page:

The Amazon guy I talked to last said he'd call Friday to follow up. He assured me they'd definitely fulfill the order since it was a Prime Day DOTD. But...I'm becoming increasingly skeptical. :(

Yes we have a full thread of people who pre-ordered Zero Time Dilemma, got it 1-2 weeks late and the entire time Amazon was shipping same day copies for new orders. You just have to wait pretty much.

maxcriden

Yes we have a full thread of people who pre-ordered Zero Time Dilemma, got it 1-2 weeks late and the entire time Amazon was shipping same day copies for new orders. You just have to wait pretty much.

Ah, right, I have seen that thread. Thank you. But unlike that item, in this case Amazon doesn't seem to be getting a restock and in the meantime they haven't been directly selling new copies....so I'm concerned this situation is different.

Palmer27

I've always wondered if a UK BST thread would be a possibility please - it's hard for me to find items for that wouldn't cost a fortune to import? Unfortunately I'm a junior members so I can't just make a thread...

WTS

-Metroid Prime Trilogy (PAL), light mark on the cardboard sleeve, in perfect condition otherwise with unused disc £61

-Dark Souls 3 Collector's edition PS4 (preserved in like new condition)

DOES NOT include the artbook and statue.
Includes the: cloth map (opened), iron on patches (sealed), steelbook case, soundtrack cd, of course the game itself, a miniature starter guide, a comic and of course the chuffing the box.
Happy to sell any of these bits individually, otherwise, all together, £65 + postage

-An Artorias of the Abyss poster from the PC version of the prepare to die edition £6

-6 limited edition Dark Souls postcards - Sealed £7.50

-The Dark Souls Art book including the soundtrack cd and behind the scenes dvd - £10

-Shovel Knight Wii U like new condition £12

-Metroid: Other M - please take it, £4.

WTB
The Art Of Journey
The Hyrule Historia
Nier ps3
I'm interested in building/acquiring a mid-range pc - I'll look at any propositions!

Any questions welcome and prices negotiable - thank you very much for looking :D

Gah.

Today I go on the page:

In my experience with Amazon I can tell you this, DO. NOT. CANCEL. Let it sit. I ordered something at one point they had for DOTD and they told me it was a pricing error afterwards, nope it was DOTD. I left the order while they told me "It's out of stock". I left it for 3 months and they finally sent it to me after a call every couple weeks.

I would say though, Amazon has been slipping pretty bad lately. I've had orders lost, they tried to cancel my Uncharted 4 preorder because I had to change the CC after it got stolen, items shipping late/not arriving on time, wrong items received. Honestly at this point everyone matches Amazon for the most part and Amazon charges sales tax in my state, so I just generally buy it locally. The only thing they're really good for anymore are these one off crazy deals. I never understand why people come to the defense of them like their brand is their friend. At one point they did have service that could differentiate themselves, but that's simply not the case anymore.

maxcriden

In my experience with Amazon I can tell you this, DO. NOT. CANCEL. Let it sit. I ordered something at one point they had for DOTD and they told me it was a pricing error afterwards, nope it was DOTD. I left the order while they told me "It's out of stock". I left it for 3 months and they finally sent it to me after a call every couple weeks.

I would say though, Amazon has been slipping pretty bad lately. I've had orders lost, they tried to cancel my Uncharted 4 preorder because I had to change the CC after it got stolen, items shipping late/not arriving on time, wrong items received. Honestly at this point everyone matches Amazon for the most part and Amazon charges sales tax in my state, so I just generally buy it locally. The only thing they're really good for anymore are these one off crazy deals. I never understand why people come to the defense of them like their brand is their friend. At one point they did have service that could differentiate themselves, but that's simply not the case anymore.

That's very helpful to know. Thank you. I'm sorry to hear you've had similar frustrations with them before. One CSR was super rude with me yesterday and "hung up" on the chat which was kinda shocking to me. Generally I've had such good experiences with them in the past. I was genuinely thinking about just cancelling so it's good to know that's not the wisest course of action here.

That's very helpful to know. Thank you. I'm sorry to hear you've had similar frustrations with them before. One CSR was super rude with me yesterday and "hung up" on the chat which was kinda shocking to me. Generally I've had such good experiences with them in the past. I was genuinely thinking about just cancelling so it's good to know that's not the wisest course of action here.
You're very welcome. I was a HUGE advocate of Amazon and I've been a member since the third year they existed and spend just shy of $15,000 a year until these past two years. They've slowly turned into Walmart, but ultimately they don't make that much off Amazon.com orders to begin with. The ONE thing they still have that's great is their return process, but even there I'll warn you be careful. Earlier this year I built 2 expensive PCs and got a 4K TV for a monitor. UPS was being extremely rough with my stuff, broke 3 items and damaged the TV. I even took a VIDEO of UPS delivering something by throwing it. I requested Amazon return and replace the items and I got an email from them warning me that my returns/refunds were excessive and they could terminate and BAN me from their site. I took it upon myself to pull EVERY order I had made in my 16 years on their site and my return % was 2%. I emailed them, got a generic response and was told "I'm flagged for 2016, but don't worry you won't be banned we just wanted to understand". Since then I decided I don't want to jeopardize my account and have just shopped locally. Morale of the story? Brands are not are friends :D

I still haven't received my ZTD, but I'm on the fence about cancelling since it's a watch pre-order.

maxcriden

You're very welcome. I was a HUGE advocate of Amazon and I've been a member since the third year they existed and spend just shy of $15,000 a year until these past two years. They've slowly turned into Walmart, but ultimately they don't make that much off Amazon.com orders to begin with. The ONE thing they still have that's great is their return process, but even there I'll warn you be careful. Earlier this year I built 2 expensive PCs and got a 4K TV for a monitor. UPS was being extremely rough with my stuff, broke 3 items and damaged the TV. I even took a VIDEO of UPS delivering something by throwing it. I requested Amazon return and replace the items and I got an email from them warning me that my returns/refunds were excessive and they could terminate and BAN me from their site. I took it upon myself to pull EVERY order I had made in my 16 years on their site and my return % was 2%. I emailed them, got a generic response and was told "I'm flagged for 2016, but don't worry you won't be banned we just wanted to understand". Since then I decided I don't want to jeopardize my account and have just shopped locally. Morale of the story? Brands are not are friends :D

Dang. That's insane. I'll watch out for that also. Thanks again. That is really crazy.

WTS Steam Keys for PayPal friends and family.

Skull girls and all characters and color pallettes $2
Civilization V (Base game, no DLC) $2
Shadowrun Dragonfall DIrector's Cut $1
Walking Dead Season 1 $1
NBA 2K16 $4
Mafia 2 Director's Cut $3

WTB
Forza Horizon 2 digital code $15

Pm'd about Forza.

Samuray

Hey folks,

I'm looking for loads of stuff! Shoot me a PM including prices if you have anything and would consider selling. I'm in Germany but would love to buy from the US as well, or Japan for that matter. Never had any issues with transatlantic transactions. :)

One thing to keep in mind, though: I'm only looking for games in their original boxes, no loose carts/ discs. Instructions booklets are nice to have but not absolutely necessary.

So let's take a look!

WTB

NES

Double Dragon 3
Ikari Warriors 3
P.O.W.

SNES

Phalanx
Biometal
Imperium
The Ninja Warriors Again (JPN only)

Sega Master System

Renegade
Alf
Power Strike 2
GG Aleste 2 (repro, of course)
GG Shinobi 1 and 2 (same)

Mega Drive

Fire Shark (PAL only)

Sega CD

Android Assault / Bari-Arm (JP or US)
Lunar: Eternal Blue (US)

Sega 32X

Tempo
Mortal Kombat II

Saturn (JPN)

Sengoku Blade
Jikkyo Oshaberi Parodius / Parodius - Forever With You
Tengoku - The Game Paradise
Warriors of Fate
Street Fighter Zero 2
Street Fighter Zero 3
Marbel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter
X-Men vs Street Fighter
Darkstalkers 2 (US/ JP)
Darkstalkers 3 (US/ JP)
Cyberbots
Primal Rage (US or PAL)

Dreamcast (all regions)

Rez
Triggerheart Excelica
Street Fighter III: W Impact
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
Capcom vs SNK 2
Marvel vs Capcom
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Cosmic Smash

3DO

Um....loads of stuff, I suppose. If you have anything in longbox, let me know!

Atari Jaguar

Power Drive Rally
Rayman
Breakout 2000
Double Dragon V - The Shadow Falls
Ultra Vortek
Super Burnout

PSX

R-Types
Raiden DX
DoDonPachi
X2: No Remorse (JPM only)
Gunners' Heaven
Night Raid
Stahlfeder
Air Grave
Two-Tentaku
Gaia Seed
Lomax
Heart of Darkness
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (no Best / Platinum version, please)
Darkstalkers (US only)

PS2

Ibara
Homura
Thunder Force VI

FM Towns Marty

I have like five games for it so if you have anything non-RPG, just send me a PM! :)

Neo Geo AES

Riding Hero
Crossed Swords
Gowcaizer: Voltage Fighter
Fast Striker
Super Dodgeball (conversion with US artwork)
Captain Tomaday (conversion with JP artwork)

Gameboy Color

Project S11

PSVita

Dariusburst Chronicles

Nintendo 64 (US only unless specified)

Mario Party
Mario Party 2
Mario Party 3
Star Soldier: Vanishing Earth
Zelda: Ocarina of Time (gold cart only please, not grey)
Micro Machines 64 (with toy car)
Mischief Makers
Kirby 64
Tetris (JP only, with heart monitor thingy)

-----------

Thanks for reading!

Amazon saw you were a drain on their finances, and told you as such. Your loyalty meant squat.

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games and systems in general!

I want to buy large lots, or small lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider Dreamcast/PS1/PS2/Gamecube as retro.

Send me a private message and let's make a deal
!

I am also willing to meet in person for very large collections if shipping is too much. I live in the midwest (Illinois) and in general I'm willing to drive pretty far.

o4QDCSym.jpgL
a0pnXjOm.jpgL
lEOHmvmm.jpgL

Retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:

Have:
Paypal or Cash in person.

Amazon saw you were a drain on their finances, and told you as such. Your loyalty meant squat.

I spoke with a senior customer service manager and this is an automatic flag that is done in the system on a yearly basis and resets yearly. Essentially if you order $1500 and return 25% of that or $375 you are flagged automatically and receive an email. The actual threshold varies per customer based on ARPU etc and you'll probably never see one. Since I spent nearly $5,000 and had to return multiple big ticket items, boom.

But yeah, it's cool Amazon is totally your buddy.

Back on topic: WTB

Hands of Fate (Is this game even good? For some reason the idea of a card Diablo clone sounds awesome)

edit (Maybe my internet sarcasm detector is broken) - Yup

My bad.

Speevy

Banned
I'm not going to get into a pissing match, but no you're completely wrong but I do appreciate the drive by judgement.

I spoke with a senior customer service manager and this is an automatic flag that is done in the system on a yearly basis and resets yearly. Essentially if you order $1500 and return 25% of that or $375 you are flagged automatically and receive an email. The actual threshold varies per customer based on ARPU etc (I'll assume you know what that means) and you'll probably never see one. Since I spent nearly $5,000 and had to return multiple big ticket items, boom.

But yeah, it's cool Amazon is totally your buddy. If you feel the need to get the last word you can PM me.

Back on topic: WTB

Hands of Fate (Is this game even good?)

I don't think the person you just quoted was judging you. I think he was making a cynical observation about how Amazon views its customers.

I seriously doubt he was taking Amazon's side and calling you a financial drain. At least, I hope not.

I don't think the person you just quoted was judging you. I think he was making a cynical observation about how Amazon views its customers.

I seriously doubt he was taking Amazon's side and calling you a financial drain. At least, I hope not.

Pretty much this. Amazon is interested in making money, and returns are costly to them. They're pretty big and have little competition, so even one big spending consumer can be easily replaced nowadays. I apologize if the phrasing of my previous statement implied otherwise.

NeoGAF Plus Seller & Buyer

Shipping to US only. PM with any questions or offers.

My YuGiOh collection $400.00 obo Links to an album of photos. Do make sure to click the text at the bottom to load all of the photos.
http://imgur.com/a/hajBQ

Starcaft 2: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition. $40. All codes have been used except the free trial codes that come with the package
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_0050.jpg

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition $20 Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook remains unopened.
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_0043.jpg

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition $20 Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, card pack opened but all cards are there, artbook unopened.
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_0045.jpg

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition $30 Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook unopened.
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_0845.jpg

Diablo III Collector's Edition $50 Codes are used, artbook unopened
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_0844.jpg

Super Mario Allstars: $25
Donkey Kong Country: $20
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_1029.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition: $20
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Limited Edition NEW: $30
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_1034.jpg

Diddy Kong Racing: $15
Banjo-Kazooie: $15
Donkey Kong 64: $15
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/5e975666e0a548e7a9faf8d32e80972e.jpg

Odin Sphere: $15
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence: $15
Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition: $12
Final Fantasy PSP: $10 opened but never used
Final Fantasy II PSP: $10 opened but never used
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_1031.jpg

Super Smash Bros Melee: $50
Metroid Prime: $12
Robotech Battlecry: $10
Phantasy Star Online Ep I&II: $45
Phantasy Star Online Ep III: $15
Eternal Darkness: $30
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_1033.jpg

Logitech MX310 $25
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_0801.jpg

Samurai Deeper Kyo box set $20 Contains volume 1 & 2 dvds + room for the other dvds and some art cards
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_0835.jpg

Basilisk Vol 1-6 $20(Vol. 2,3,4 & 6 are limited edition)
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_0837.jpg

Gunslinger Girl Vol 1 Box set (comes with a character flag to hang) and Vol 2 DVD $20
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_0838.jpg

Full Metal Alchemist complete series w/ Conqueror of Shambala & limited edition tin #2 w/ soundtrack $40
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_0852.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_0855.jpg

Kingdom Hearts II San Diego Comic Con 2012 limited figures. They do separate so you can place them individually. Comes with pendant and box that are not shown. Box does have outer damage. $80.
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_0900.jpg

Code Geass Limited Edition box set. Contains DVD 1 & 2, OST, another sound cd, vol. 1 manga and some art cards. Contents inside box have not been opened. $45
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_0918.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_0919.jpg

Mario 30th Anniversary, Little Mac, Blue Yarn Yoshi amiibos: $30
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_1035.jpg

Kingdom Hearts Halloween Town Sora Play Arts: $35
Final Fantasy Master Creatures - Yojimbo: $35
Final Fantasy Master Creatures - Diabolos: $55
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_1036.jpg

Dissidia Trading Arts - Cloud Strife: $20
Dissidia Trading Arts - Sephiroth: $30
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_0908.jpg

Final Fantasy XII Play Arts - Gabranth: $65
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_1039.jpg

Revoltech Yamaguchi Evangelion Evolution EVA Unit 01. Comes with all pieces in box: $35
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Plushie86/IMG_1038.jpg

WTT

Long shot, but if anyone has a Burning Crusade CE w/ pet code still available or Vanilla WoW CE, I'd be willing to trade things from my WTS list and unlisted items. :)

WTS Xbox One with Kinect and games!

Unit and accessories:

-Xbox One (500GB, black)
-Kinect for Xbox One
-Black controller (no 3.5mm headphone jack)
-HDMI cable
-AC adapter
-Chat headset

Games (physical copy unless stated):

-Assassin's Creed: Unity
-Halo: The Master Chief Collection (was bought used at Gamestop, took me a few tries to get game fully installed on Xbox but did work completely after installation finished)
-Halo 5: Guardians
-Rare Replay
-Project Spark
-Dance Central Spotlight (digital code - unused)
-Zoo Tycoon (digital code - unused)
-Kinect Sports Rivals (digital code - unused)

Asking $325 shipped anywhere in the USA only. Comes with original box and packaging. Please PM if you have any questions/offers! This is my first time selling on GAF but I'm a long time seller on AnandTech FS/FT and eBay, so please look at my Heatware and eBay feedback under "secretanchitman" :) Thanks for looking!

Adry9

WTS

8b07875633d9d8a63aa346eedbbca59d28022f0b.png

Some Humble Monthly bundle keys.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Multiplayer Starter Pack) - $4

WASTED - $4
The Red Solstice - $3
Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Pack - $2

All of them for $10

Payment via PayPal ff

Mcdohl

WTS

I accept PayPal gift money, or regular payment as well but buyer must cover fees. I also have Venmo, or take cash if in Seattle area.

Note: All prices do not take into account shipping fees. If you live in the Seattle area, we could negotiate meeting somewhere for the trade. Else, shipping fees are around $5 - $10 in the US (depends on size and weight) and TBD for international shipments.

1. Bloodborne Collector's Edition Guide (digital codes used) $35.00

2. Xenoblade Chronicles X Collector's Edition $45.00

3. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Limited Edition $30.00

4. Trails in the Sky: Premium Edition $55.00

5. Dark Souls Limited Edition (Xbox 360) $55.00

Feel free to request additional pictures.

nguyen704

Looking to buy a copy of Dark Souls 3 for the PS4. I got a friend who wants me to play with him.

If you have one for sale, let me know via PM and hopefully we can work out a deal.

TAFK

WTS/WTT

Add shipping (~$5) if using Paypal:

Shadow Hearts [PS2] (CIB, Tested, Great Condition) - $35

The Legend of Dragoon [PS1, Black Label] (CIB, Tested, Great Condition) - $15

N64 Manuals (Pokemon Puzzle League, Pokemon Stadium, Toy Story 2) All Great Condition - $3 each, $7 for all 3

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions [PSP, GH, Sealed] - $12.50

Final Fantasy 1 [PSP, Favorites, Sealed] - $12.50

Wishlist here if you want to try to trade instead.

Iced

I got some World of Warships code with my motherboard purchase. I don't know what it is, nor do I want it, so help yourself to it (first come, first serve):

8AX9H-7KWKX-E8GUX-7R29C

"Redemption instruction –
To redeem this Code:
Go to www.wargaming.net and create a new account.
Select “Your Game Name’’ Top Right Corner
Select ‘’Activate Wargaming Code’’ bottom of drop down
Follow Redeem Wargaming Code instructions
Roll OUT!"

If you've redeemed it, please quote this message and say you have so that others will know it's gone. Thanks.

xclaw

I got some World of Warships code with my motherboard purchase. I don't know what it is, nor do I want it, so help yourself to it (first come, first serve):

8AX9H-7KWKX-E8GUX-7R29C

"Redemption instruction –
To redeem this Code:
Go to www.wargaming.net and create a new account.
Select “Your Game Name’’ Top Right Corner
Select ‘’Activate Wargaming Code’’ bottom of drop down
Follow Redeem Wargaming Code instructions
Roll OUT!"

If you've redeemed it, please quote this message and say you have so that others will know it's gone. Thanks.

Tried but it's gone, thanks for allowing one of us to grab it!

Zaheer

Unofficial
Oakb9ta.png

Waiting for my feedback to be updated on the list.

WTS (PayPal)

$50 US iTunes Gift Cards (1 LEFT) - $44 (Price is firm)

105875b2.jpg

$50 PlayStation Store Credit (2 available) - $45 each ($88 for both)

550002b1.jpg

$50 Steam Gift Card (2 available) - $45 ($88 for both)

770038b1.jpg

$50 Nintendo eShop (2 available) - $45 each

770017b.jpg

Zero Time Dilemma (Vita - New) - $34 shipped

115192b.jpg

Cider

All prices include shipping to the US. Thank you for looking!

WTS:

1. Hello Kitty x DURARARA hard case for n3DS XL: $45 More pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/SktFS
Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Kv13z6Tl.jpg[/IMG]

2. Hello Kitty x DURARARA hard case for n3DS XL: $40 (no packaging) More pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/C9wZW
Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Uy5yQfBl.jpg[/IMG]

3. Club Nintendo Luigi's Mansion figure: $90. Never displayed, only took it out so I can see the serial number. Number 2955/5000 More pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/KJ3wl
Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/XwkpKXgl.jpg[/IMG]

4. 3DS games:
Fire Emblem Awakening - $25 no case
Zero Time Dilemma - $30 with case

5. Pokemon games:
Pokemon HeartGold $85 - no box
Pokemon Black 2 $30 - no box
Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/tNKaestl.jpg[/IMG]

6. Ace Attorney games (DS): $60 for all, no box
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright
Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
Ace Attorney: Justice for All
Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice
Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth Investigation

7. Layton games (DS) $40 for all, no box
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Professor Layton and the Last Specter

8. Freedom Wars (Vita) Japanese version - $20 with box.

Hey folks. First time seller here so bear with me.

Shipping US only. Paypal is preferred payment method.
Prices are negotiable, but the buyer will pay shipping.

I'm offering the following for sale:

• Madcatz Fightstick Pro (PS3): $80
  • Hauppauge HD-PVR: $60
  • GPD XD android portable: $130
Everything is boxed and in good working condition.

The fightstick comes with both a square and oct. gate. It's a PS3 stick but it works on PC as well (though it registers as a DirectInput device, not Xinput).

The Hauppauge HD-PVR can be used for streaming in addition to recording. It works as a native video device with xsplit, but for OBS you'll need to capture the preview window of the Hauppauge software. 720p through component video and 480i through s-video/composite.

Feel free to contact me with questions.

Cheers.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/K5FpYCql.jpg[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Cg2B1GXl.jpg[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/heNVI5cl.jpg[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fPA8P50l.jpg[/img]

RickA238

Selling:

$26 - Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege (Xbox One physical release, new and sealed)

Looking for PayPal gift as payment.

Also considering selling the games in the following pictures (~100 for assorted systems, PS2, PSX, XBox, DS, Saturn, among others). If interested in any of them, make me a fair offer and I'll consider.

https://imgur.com/a/hXTR7

AkumaNiko

WTS: RASPBERRY PI 2 Model B 1GB RAM Quad Core 900MHz CPU

Comes with plastic case and box, no PSU. $35 shipped.

I also have TWO unopened copies of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for the 3ds. $30 each shipped

Discounts on postage if you buy more than one item :D.
All prices excluding postage unless stated otherwise.

Zack Zero - STEAM - £0.06 That's 6 Pence!

Code:
[IMG]http://media.psu.com/media/articles/image/finalfantasyarealmreborn.jpg[/IMG]

WTB:

Final Fantasy Type 0 Collectors edition - PS4 -New/Sealed

Selling

Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn - PC Code-UK/EU[/U][/B]-Includes 30 day trial/stacks if you don't have a pc license - NOT a steam code - £5

Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Collectors Edition - PC - New -£60
Collectors Editions Content here

PS3 Collectors edition Disk+Codes(Sealed) - £5 excluding postage.Should also include the fat chocobo mount. Includes 30 day subscription. 14 day trial available via Playstation store or FFXIV website for pc.
Code:
[IMG]https://coinarcade.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/kingdom-hearts-ii-logo.jpg[/IMG]
Kingdom Hears 2.5 HD Remix Collectors Edition - NEW/SEALED - £150:

KH2 ROXAS - Figure - £125

1st Pic 2nd Pic

KH 3D - DDD - Riku- £125:

1st Pic 2nd pic

Impmon -> Beelzemon Digivolving figure - £60 Including postage for sale(not my pics):
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/uCtROh8l.jpg[/img]  [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/YEkAAOSwx-9W1ZmW/s-l1600.jpg"]2nd pic[/URL]       [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/R~8AAOSwQYZW1Zlv/s-l1600.jpg"]3rd pic[/URL]      [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/S4cAAOSwQYZW1ZmM/s-l1600.jpg"]4th pic[/URL]

Cyberdramon - £10

Code Geass - Lancelot Albion - Clear Ver. - Refurbished+cleaned by Mandarake. - £65

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6uvxUwVl.jpg[/img]

Tearaway (German cover/case, english text+voiceovers) -
PS4 £5 if bought with something else

Steins Gate - Limited Edition Vita - £25 excluding postage

Metal Gear Solid V - GAME UK - Snake + Quiet Blood Preorder Poster - £20
- Excluding postage

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1l.jpg[/IMG]

Super Saiyan Trunks - with background/stand - £10 including postage:

Bloodborne - Platinum Hunter Theme - UK PSN(once applied to an uk account will work across the ps4,on US accounts etc) - £15

Everything is from an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

Want:
Amazon UK OR US gift cards
Digimon World 1 - In great condition
Digimon,Kingdom Hearts or Code Geass Merch from Japan.
For:Trade or part exchange for something above or paypal depending on item.

Selling:

Make offers for any of the following:

Xbox 360 Grand Theft Auto V - Complete / mint - $16 shipped
Xbox 360 Mass Effect 2: Collector's Edition - Complete, slight wear on sleeve, DLC codes are used - $15 shipped
Xbox 360 Halo 3: ODST - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo Wars: Unopened
Xbox 360 Battlefield 3: Premium Edition, DLC codes are used
Xbox 360 Halo: CE Anniversary Edition - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo 3 - Complete / mint

Buy all of the 360 games for $80 shipped.

Buying

Mario Kart 7 - 3DS physical copy - $15
Golf with your Friends - Steam - $3

PayPal F&F preferred payment method.

I've got a Total War: Warhammer EU steam key. I wanna trade/sell it for either Overwatch (pc key) or 30 euro battle.net balance card or 30 euro steam card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom