• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinFTW

WTS:

Selling a sealed physical copy of Halo 5 + MCC (digital code) + 14 Day Xbox Live code for $25. Slide into the PMs if interested. (Paypal and US only please).

Samuray

WTS:

Large lot of UV codes, all US region.

6$ per season, films see below.
Take multiple codes and we can talk discounts! :)

[Paypal F&F or 4% please]

imageo8u3o.jpeg

Films:

Scott Pilgrim vs the World (2$...not sure if still valid, there's no exp date. Try first, pay later)
Gone Girl (3$)
The Witch (4$)

Shows:

Game of Thrones S5
Game of Thrones S6
Outlander S2
True Detective S2
True Blood S7
The Walking Dead S6
Black Sails S3
Supernatural S11
Into the Badlands S1
Strikeback S3
The Leftovers S2
Falling Skies S5
Narcos S1
Arrow S4
The Knick S2
Gotham S2
Person of Interest S5
Shameless S5
Shameless S6
Orange is the New Black S3
The Big Bang Theory S9
Getting On S2
Mr. Robot S1
Mad Men S7Part2
Grimm S4
Grimm S5
Veep S4
NCIS: New Orleans S1
Manhattan S2

Balb

Anyone selling Simpsons complete season DVDs? Looking for seasons 6-12 specifically but would be willing to buy previous seasons if the bundle includes some of the ones I'm looking for.

Soulflarz

Banned
My wife showed me a deal on her Cartwheel app today. 360 systems are 50% off at Target for TODAY ONLY! They also have 10% off of everything in the store this weekend, so you could get a brand new 500GB 360 system with Forza 2 for $90!

I don't know anything about Cartwheel, but am super tempted to go grab one just in case my current 360 ever craps out.

Link to system on Target's site.

Here's a thread on CAG about the deal. TODAY ONLY.

nice!

<redacted because it's quoted>

<redacted>

Even with the clarification, you're still pretty much crossing the line on Rule #3. I know this is a sore subject with a lot of people, but the rule we have is pretty clear.

As always, informing people that you can get 360's for 50% off today at Target is fine, but let's not cross the line any further.

Before they go on eBay I thought I'd give GAF a shot:

Call of Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth (Xbox), complete in box (opened). $30

Raiden Fighters Aces (Xbox 360, U.S. version) CIB. $20.

Soulflarz

Banned
Even with the clarification, you're still pretty much crossing the line on Rule #3. I know this is a sore subject with a lot of people, but the rule we have is pretty clear.

As always, informing people that you can get 360's for 50% off today at Target is fine, but let's not cross the line any further.

Noted, apologies, I tend to forget that rule applies to that instance too.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
My wife showed me a deal on her Cartwheel app today. 360 systems are 50% off at Target for TODAY ONLY! They also have 10% off of everything in the store this weekend, so you could get a brand new 500GB 360 system with Forza 2 for $90!

I don't know anything about Cartwheel, but am super tempted to go grab one just in case my current 360 ever craps out.

Link to system on Target's site.

Here's a thread on CAG about the deal. TODAY ONLY.

Great deal for one the greatest consoles ever. Tempted to grab one just to keep NIB.

WarLox

Remember that this is a community thread. As long as the "community" doesn't have a problem with it. It should be fine.

Personally, i think we all are just looking for a good deal. So i myself appreciate a heads up when an unusually good deal happens. Especially when its a one day only type of thing.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Device is in solid 8/10 condition. Some light scratches on back, small knicks in the corners. Nothing terrible or noticeable from more than a couple feet away. Screen is in great condition save for those super thin hairline scratches that show up under direct light when the screen is off. Device works great.

Has about a year of Applecare+ remaining (both claims still available). Phone will come with charging block, lightning cable, and original box. I don't suspect you'd have any problem unlocking this, as it is paid off correctly on an AT&T account in good standing. HOWEVER, for the sake of clarity and expectations, this is sold as-is and locked with AT&T.

Anyway, the going rate seems to be about $540-$610 on Swappa for good & fair units. This still has a year of Applecare+ remaining. Only issue is while first come, first served, I won't be able to ship this device until Monday, September 5th. $550/shipped - payment via Paypal gift. I have a ~half a decade of positive feedback here selling/buying both large and small.

Thank you for your consideration.

Setzer

World of Warcraft: Legion CE - $75 + shipping.

Brand new - physical edition. It's being delivered to me tomorrow and can have it shipped out on Tuesday. I purchased a digital key for the standard edition a couple weeks ago and I'm gonna stick with that so I have no need for the CE. You're pretty much getting it for what I paid for it after my GC discount + tax & shipping so not making any money here. I prefer PayPal F&F as payment. Thanks!

Remember that this is a community thread. As long as the "community" doesn't have a problem with it. It should be fine.

Personally, i think we all are just looking for a good deal. So i myself appreciate a heads up when an unusually good deal happens. Especially when its a one day only type of thing.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Nothing was said about the deal from Target being posted. My post was referencing a violation of Rule #3, which the member immediately fixed.

I edited out what the member said, because they redacted it in their post and it didn't need to turn into a big thing. Maybe that's where you got confused.

Friggz

anyone have a reasonably priced wiiu copy of bayonetta 2, 2 disc copy? im confident my kids threw it in the garbage and i want to replace it.

Want to Sell:

3DS:
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call - Limited Edition Brand New* $23
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds $30
Animal Crossing: New Leaf $15
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate $15
Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition $35

Vita:
Zero Time Dilemma Brand New* $35
Final Fantasy X/X-2 Brand New* $17
DJMAX Technika Tune $33
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair $25
SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS - 'Let's Get Physical' Limited Edition $60
Muramasa Rebirth $15
Tearaway $15

PS4:
No Man's Sky $40

Paypal F&F or pay fees. All opened unless stated, if it had codes it's used unless stated as brand new, all US. Neogaf History B 6, S 1 Ebay History here

Gumbie

Gotta make room in my house for my daughter who's arrival is scheduled for October so I'm trying to get rid of some miscellaneous stuff I don't use anymore that's laying around taking up valuable space. All prices include shipping.

WTS

Samsung Gear VR - $40.00

Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor (Silver/Black)- $35.00

Mortal Kombat X (PS4) - $15.00

Bungie's

wXMO1hH.png

PayPal Friends & Family

$50 PSN Gift Card $45

World of Warcraft Game Card 60 Day $25
780002b.jpg

Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership $42
$50 Xbox Gift Card $45
532050b2.jpg

$50 iTunes Gift Card $44 | $100 Google Play Gift Card $88
2EiPePs.png

$20 Steam Wallet Gift Card $18 | $50 Steam Wallet Gift Card $45
770038b1.jpg

$20 eShop Gift Card $18 ($40 eShop Credit $35)
124956b.jpg

WANT TO TRADE

Steam codes for

Hexcells Complete Pack
Expand

Looking for: any Steam codes you don't want, a code or two from old Humble Bundles would be nice, would be willing to give both codes for one cool game

WTB

PSP games in the Toronto area!

Soulflarz

Banned
Obviously the correct answer is from this thread inevitably getting larger causing the post waiting bump to be 150->200 that we go 150->225.33 just to mess with top-of-pagers

You can only post top of page every other post if you're being optimal, and you have to wait a whole page extra if you don't want second post instead :V

I have two spare badges that I originally bought for a friend.

Friday x 1
Monday x 1

$45 each
(face value). CASH ONLY.

I can give you the pass in person, between Mon - Thu after 7pm, or during PAX days outside of the convention center.

ClearData

WTS

I'd like to upgrade to a Playstation Neo this holiday so I am looking to sell my OG Playstation 4 500 GB Console. I'd rather sell it to a Gaffer than those vultures at Gamestop or Ebay if I can help it.

Condition: The console itself is like new and from a smoke and pet free home. No scratches or dents that I could see on the body. Everything is in working order. The controller did suffer from the wear down issue that plagued so many dualshock 4s on the left thumbstick. But I solved (improved?) that by applying two grip its to the thumbsticks that will ship with it at no additional cost. There's a picture if you want to see how that looks.

Extras: I have the original manuals and packaging with HDMI and power cables and a vertical stand as well.

Price: $235 which includes UPS shipping with tracking to the lower 48 of the United States. I could ship to Alaska or Hawaii if you are willing to cover the extra cost.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LbRz7vUl.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Lt8Jx4Tl.jpg[/IMG]

ILoveBish

Wtb a few ps3 games. Kingdom hearts, folklore, black ops 2, tekken tag 2, umvc3, sfxt, motorstorm Pacific rift, maybe a few others. Pm me with what you have and how much.

Palmer27

WTS

-Artorias of the Abyss poster from the PC version of the prepare to die edition £6
-Metroid Prime Trilogy (PAL), light mark on the cardboard sleeve, in perfect condition otherwise with unused disc £61

-Dark Souls 3 Collector's edition PS4 (preserved in like new condition)

DOES NOT include the artbook and statue.
Includes the: cloth map (opened), iron on patches (sealed), steelbook case, soundtrack cd, of course the game itself, a miniature starter guide, a comic and of course the chuffing the box.
Happy to sell any of these bits individually, otherwise, all together, £55 + postage

-6 limited edition Dark Souls postcards - Sealed £6.50

-The Dark Souls 1 Art book including the soundtrack cd and behind the scenes dvd - £9

-Metroid: Other M - please, please take it, £4.

WTB
The Art Of Journey
Nier ps3
I'm interested in building/acquiring a mid-range pc - I'll look into any propositions...
WTT CDs
I have Leprous's The Congregation
Would like to trade for anything I might enjoy based on this!

Any questions welcome and prices negotiable - thank you very much for looking :D

Jonboy

WTS
SLEIhbg.png

Hey guys. Recently completed a mini-ITX build with the EVGA SC GeForce 1060 inside the Thermaltake V1 mini case. Everything looks great. I was mainly doing it for the experience and am now considering a sell. I know these things usually sell quicker if you part them out, but I first thought I would see if someone is interested in buying the whole machine.

Been working great for me. WiFi/bluetooth adapter came with the motherboard, is installed, and working properly. Everything was brand new when purchased so each item should have its original warranty still intact. Happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Gigabyte GA-B150N Phoenix-WIFI Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard
- Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
- Seagate 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Hybrid Internal Hard Drive
- EVGA SC GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GAMING Video Card
- Thermaltake Core V1 Mini ITX Tower Case
- EVGA 650W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit
- Windows 10 Home Installed
- 12GB DDR4 RAM

29049802452_56f3237f32_b.jpg

29122201816_d6fddde019_b.jpg

PC Part Picker (only difference is this doesn't show the video card as SC, but that's the one I have): http://pcpartpicker.com/list/zg7HzM

You can build it yourself for under $1000, but considering it's already built and would cost a fair amount to ship, I'm asking for $1000 shipped.

I'll leave this up for a while and if i don't get any takers, I'll consider parting it out. Also happy to answer any questions about how it runs, provide pics, video, etc.

I'm looking to sell my Titan Blacks. $250 each shipped. Buy both and I will throw in the EVGA Pro SLI bridge V2 (2 way long) at no extra charge. U.S. only please.

Code:
34FB18D5-7911-47AF-8FBF-9AEE9C688369_zpsg4c2ctaz.jpg
Code:

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Back from home and from finals. So now I can ship again. If I've missed your last PM, PM again. I'll be going through the rest of my box today. There will be a lot added and a few changes when I get home.

Free shipping to US, everywhere else needs to cover it. Paypal only(Cover the fees ^_^)

Gamecube
Twilight Princess - 40$
Tales of Symphonia(Complete) - 12$

Xbox
Knights of the Old Republic(Disc + Cover Art) - 6$

3DS
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Limited Edition(New) - 26$

DS.
Clubhouse Games(Complete) - 7$
Dragon Quest V(New) - 50$
Etrian Odyssey II(Complete) - 16$

PSP
Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness(Complete) - 8$
Persona 3 Portable(Complete) - 17$
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology(Complete) - 9$
Phantasy Star Portable 2(Complete) - 38$
Ys Oath In Felghana LE(New) - 55$
Trails in the Sky LE(New) - 100$
Persona PSP LE(New) - 45$

PC (All PC Games but Mists for 50$ shipped)

Morrowind GOTY - 4$
Devil May Cry 4(Complete) - 4$
Obvilion GOTY(complete) - 4$
Knights of the Old Republic II(Jewel Casing) - 5$
Silent Hill 2(Complete) - 25$
Mists of Padaneria LE - 80$
Vampire Bloodlines (Game and Manual) - 8$
Arcanum(Game and Manual) - 4$
No One Lives Forever Guide - 3$
Fallout Collection(Complete) - 4$
Kohan(Game and Manual) - 5$
Alice(Game and Manual) - 5$
Witcher(Complete) - 4$
Icewind Dale Complete - 4$
Obivilion GOTY - 6$
NWN(Discs and Manual) - 4$

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 - 20$
Children of Eden(Complete) - 5$
Espgalduda II Black Label(Complete) - 30$
Deathsmiles Limited Edition(Complete) - 17$
Metal Gear Rising(Complete) - 5$
Devil May Cry 4 LE - 10$

PS2
Silent Hill 2GH(Complete) - 18$
Grand Theft Auto VC(Complete) - 5$
Xenosaga III(Complete) - 40$
Devil Summoner LE(New) - 60$
Berserk Millennium Falcon Hen Seima Senki no Sh&#333;(Complete) - 20$.
Gradius 5(Disc Only) - 17$
Final Fantasy X - 4$
Final Fantasy X-2 - 4$
Devil May Cry 3SE - 4$
Devil May Cry - 4$

PS3
Tales of Graces F - 20$
Zone of the Enders Special Edition 30$
Tales of Xillia SE - 80$
Tales of Symphonia SE(New) - 115$

Systems
Gameboy Pocket Limited Edition - 50$
Street Fighter 360 Controller(Fightpad)(Chun Li) - 35$

Anime
Azumanga Daioh Complete Thin Pack - 35$
Shiki Part 1 BluRay LE - 35$(New)
Shiki Part 2 BluRay LE - 30$
Cowboy Bebop Amazon CE - 125$

TV Shows
Chuck Season 1 & 2, 10$
Spartacus God of the Arena BluRay - 9$
FireFly DVD - 4$
Sox World Series 2005 LE New - 15$

Movies. All BluRay BluRays I have priced for 5$ or under. I'll do 50 shipped for every single one.
Life of Pi - 5$(R)
Avengers - 5$(R)
Arrietty(New) - 20$
Beauty and the Beast(Diamond)(New) - 50$
The Lone Ranger - 5$(R)
CaddyShack(New) - 5$
Supercop(new) - 5$
Man of Steel - 5$
Love Actually - 5$
The Dark Knight Rises - 5$(R)
Django Unchained - 5$(R)
Alien - 5$