• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II |OT| Black to the Future

CTE

Went and looked at the MW3 OT and sure enough around page 100 people started complaining about problems. First week is over and people are getting to know the game and it's pros and cons. Go read the MW3 from page 100 or so on and you'll see similar complaints about lag and balancing issues.

I've been playing and having fun for the most part, but will admit that it's best buying COD a month or two after release since there are always things like this that need addressing.

Pingoreous

I can see were a player like rangersfan414 with a 2.10 K/D is frustrated with this game. I can't find any rhythm to this game. In previous COD's i can see were i got beat in a gunfight. Even checking the kill cam makes no sense in this thing. People raising an assault rifle faster than you even though you have a SUB with quickdraw. I also can tell when my connection is better than the opposition. You get into gunfights that is apparent you have a few seconds head start. Its like Treyarch has revealed too much of whats going on behind the curtain.

kuYuri

Remember guys, everyone threw a shit fit when Drop Zone was taken out of the Community Playlist for MW3 and then it was put back in like two days later. If enough people do the same for Nuketown, I can't see them ignoring the outcry.

FStop7

Banned
Uh.

Is something extra wrong with matchmaking and the servers tonight? I've been stuck in infinite lobbies a bunch of times and several games have bombed out back to the lobby after sudden fits of lag... I mean it's really bad. I've been in 8 or 9 games this evening and maybe 3 or 4 of them have actually finished.

LOOOOOL holy shit

Black Ops II |OT| NOTHING IS EARNED, EVERYTHING IS REWARDED

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Uh.

Is something extra wrong with matchmaking and the servers tonight? I've been stuck in infinite lobbies a bunch of times and several games have bombed out back to the lobby after sudden fits of lag... I mean it's really bad. I've been in 8 or 9 games this evening and maybe 3 or 4 of them have actually finished.

It has been absolutely terrible for me, 9/10 games a friend and I joined wouldn't start, we thought it was us maybe so each left and went into different games, same thing. Balancing teams > starting > balancing > starting > balancing > starting > etc.
These were full rooms that just wouldn't start for whatever reason.

graboids

OT needs a new title. Any suggestions?

2372447-codqs.jpg

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
I understand his complaints but he's just playing like garbage in this video.

Yea, he is kind of running into most of that, but I get pretty much the same experience when I'm being careful, it was worse but now I end games with my kdr 1:1, for every kill I make someone runs around a corner from infront or behind and splatters me with an SMG.

Also, seeing as it was in the video, I really fucking hate Raid, I don't think I've played a map on Call of Duty I hate as much as I hate that map.

RedAssedApe

Banned
It's probably hard to focus on the game when screaming like that. :lol Elpres is comic relief but there's usually some truth in his words.

I'm sure this isn't representative of his skill level as he's been playing these games for a long time. But yeah...if you're not familiar with his videos and the first thing you see is him throwing a grenade that bounces off a wall and bounces back into his face well...yeah lol

I remember similar gripes when MW3 first came out about how the Type-95 was overpowered, akimbo FMGs were overpowered, striker was overpowered...etc etc etc. We'll see what happens with this game. Its only a week old.

Ok I finished Black Ops 2. The
Multiple endings seems like a cool idea. I watched the "best ending" and it was pretty good, but I like mine too.
Over all though it's another Call of Duty game and the game play was pretty boring.

Dudes. Hard core is amazing. Try it out if you're struggling. I'm finally pulling a 1.5-2kd. Anyone wanna party up? Hit me with an invite.

Khalifa Jayy on XBL

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
The Warthog and the M27 are so good. M27 is basically the M4. Went 30-12 in a Domination Panama match. The cool thing is that even though I had the most kills, someone on my team spent more time defending flags and was about 100 points greater than me on the final scoreboard.

Also El Presador is so terrible at this game lol but maybe it's just part of his schtick. I have not had a problem with campers, quickscopers, or an overabundance of killstreaks at all in this game.

Xux

Does it have Hijacked? Freakin love that map. Easily the best smallest-map-in-the-game in the series.

USF

I haven't redeemed my nuketown code yet. Would go real mad if its unredeemable after all this shit.

Top Bottom