• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II |OT| Black to the Future

Yes. Yes, it does take skill and yes, it’s impressive. I personally don’t know a single quickscoper who is better (better K/D) with a sniper rifle than with a regular gun. If you want, I can collect some screenshots that prove this. :)

If you lose in a gunfight against someone using a sniper rifle, it’s because he’s the better player. There are upsides to using a sniper rifle (higher accuracy on long distances, one shot kills), but if these were to outweigh the downsides, we wouldn’t have a situation in which every single quickscoper is better with reg guns than with a sniper rifle.

Talking about multiplayer games would be much more interesting if people just accepted the fact that they’re not the best player in the world. When they see they got killed by someone with a sniper rifle, it must be the game’s fault. It’s absolutely impossible that the person on the other side is simply the better player. If they get killed by someone with an MP, it must be because of lag compensation, connection or something else. Instead of then playing with a sniper rifle or another weapon that is overpowered as well, because "it’s so easy to get kills", people just complain.

There obviously are connection problems that have to be sorted out, there sometimes are hit detection problems but the main reason why you (and not the other guy) die(s) is because they’ve handled that certain situation better than you.

I am simply saying that they ruin the gameplay, not that they are instant win buttons. Sure a guy who chooses to snipe has downsides to deal with. A good player will go positive with a Sniper or an SMG, I agree its not the games fault and there are better players than me out there. Its just pretty dull when half the players in a match are holding back with a Sniper which instantly kills you the moment you see them. If the Sniper was harder to use I wouldn't mind, but right now the Sniper is balanced by its other drawbacks such as a low rate of fire. A guy might not win a match with a sniper or go extremely positive, but he is still getting a ton of cheap kills with the thing.

Just for the record I also have the same problem with the Halo Reach and Halo 4 sniper, once you make a 1 hit kill weapon easy to use it blocks off map movement and stuff. A hard to use Sniper like the Blops 1 and Halo 3 sniper make the game a lot more fun, and make sniping itself more satisfing.

Respawn

Banned
SMGs beat Quicksccopers like 9 out of 10 times so I don't see the problem.

The problem of this game (or of the whole series) is all that cheesy shit. Betties, Claymores, shock charges, C4 charges, RPGs, stun grenades, semtex and I'm prolly forgeting more. Ugh. I have to run 2 perks (Engineer and Tactical Mask) just to fight back.

I have to say there are guys are there who are ridiculously good at this. Ive seen it. So no not 9 out of 10.

HiiiLife

I've seen kids that are just ridiculous at QS. Dunno how they do it.

Off topic but the only game I could ever snipe and do well consecutively was Halo 3 and CoD4.

Sethos

Banned
If you want, I can invite you into a lobby with people who know what they're doing so you can experience the other side as well. :)

What will that prove? That people have learned a monkey see, monkey do ability and trained it. You're just making it sound like quickscopers are especially skilled players.

aku:jiki

A hard to use Sniper like the Blops 1 and Halo 3 sniper make the game a lot more fun, and make sniping itself more satisfing.
The aspects of sniping that were originally in BO1 (but were patched out, btw) didn't actually stop quickscoping in any way, it actually only hindered what you would probably refer to as "real sniping."

If the guy is 2 feet away and you scope in on his torso, do you think it matters if the scope comes up showing his left or his right lung? Because that's what it did, it would scope in somewhere else than where you were pre-aiming, but if someone's at CQC range, you're scoping into a scope full of enemy body regardless of where on the body your scope ends up. This had the effect of making long-range sniping very hard, because it could easily mean that you'd end up scoping in like 20 feet to the side of where you were trying to fire, but again, had no real effect on run-and-gun quickscoping.

Sethos said:
No, they can quickscope but they can't do anything else - Not because they suck with the sniper. They get 1-2 kills in the modes I play and then they're overruned, outsmarted and outgunned in no time.

Whenever they pull out another weapon, when they do anything else they are just bad / average players. Yes, when there's so many quickscopers there will be good players among them statistically but on the whole, all I've seen are just average players who trained at a showskill. They are always ineffective, slow, drag down the team and just want to show off.
How exactly does this make ANY sense? You're using your left stick to position your character, LT to bring your sights up and the right stick to finetune those sights. It's the exact same skill as using any other gun. I really don't understand how you could possibly think that was a reasonable, logical thing to say.

snap0212

What will that prove? That people have learned a monkey see, monkey do ability and trained it. You're just making it sound like quickscopers are especially skilled players.
You used the word "always" so I want to give you the chance to see that this is not the case.

You're just making it sound like quickscopers are especially skilled players.
Good and consistent quickscoping requires a lot of skill, getting a lucky shot here and there doesn’t. It’s the same for any other gun in the game.

Snap is really trying to prove his point. Lol.
I am, because it’s annoying and the same thing whenever there’s a new Call of Duty game. I say that every person I know who is good with a sniper rifle is better with a regular gun. People are always resorting to lame excuses when they get killed. Be it lag compensation, hitboxes, sniper rifles, shotguns or whatever. Very rarely can people accept the fact that others are just better at something than they are.

Again: If you get killed in the game or lose a gunfight, it usually comes down to the other person handling the situation better than you. If people just accepted this instead of making up reasons as to why something is so unfair or unbalanced (which is a stupid argument once you’re Level 55 since you can use the exact same loadout as anyone else), there wouldn’t be a discussion. If your teammates are not helpful then they’re being dicks. If they’re trying to be helpful and get killed all the time then they should reconsider their strategy. This isn’t really about quickscoping, it’s more about people always looking for excuses instead of accepting the most obvious answer to their problem: The other player handled the situation better.

The aspects of sniping that were originally in BO1 (but were patched out, btw) didn't actually stop quickscoping in any way, it actually only hindered what you would probably refer to as "real sniping."

If the guy is 2 feet away and you scope in on his torso, do you think it matters if the scope comes up showing his left or his right lung? Because that's what it did, it would scope in somewhere else than where you were pre-aiming, but if someone's at CQC range, you're scoping into a scope full of enemy body regardless of where on the body your scope ends up. This had the effect of making long-range sniping very hard, because it could easily mean that you'd end up scoping in like 20 feet to the side of where you were trying to fire, but again, had no real effect on run-and-gun quickscoping.

How exactly does this make ANY sense? You're using your left stick to position your character, LT to bring your sights up and the right stick to finetune those sights. It's the exact same skill as using any other gun. I really don't understand how you could possibly think that was a reasonable, logical thing to say.

They clearly had less autoaim in general in Blops1 considering that I dont remember seeing quickscoping dominate this much.

I literally see it multiple times every game I play. You dont even really need to aim, as long as your looking pretty close to where you think the guy is you will pull it off.

Sethos

Banned
You used the word "always" so I want to give you the opportunity to show you that this is not the case.

Because I'm talking about my experiences with them in SnD, I can for extremely obvious reasons not comment on your leet friends who sleep, eat and breathe quickscoping.

Good and consistent quickscoping requires a lot of skill, getting a lucky shot here and there doesn’t. It’s the same for any other gun in the game.

Good and consistent anything requires practice, not god given skill. Bad players can become good quickscopers but the majority I've seen are still bad players as a whole package.

Wiping your ass without getting shit on your hands also requires practice and that impresses me. Quickscopers don't.

HiiiLife

Whoa there sir. I'm not sure if that second half of the post was directed towards me but I just made an obvious statement. Lol.

I can't QS but I still do get bugged by it when it happens to me. I am allowed to get bugged by it right? Haha.

snap0212

Good and consistent anything requires practice, not god given skill.
skill
noun
1. the ability, coming from one's knowledge, practice, aptitude, etc., to do something well

Bad players can become good quickscopers but they are still bad players as a whole package.
In your experience maybe, but don't present it as a fact then.
Quickscopers are the rats of CoD.
lol
Whoa there sir. I'm not sure if that second half of the post was directed towards me but I just made an obvious statement. Lol.

I can't QS but I still do get bugged by it when it happens to me. I am allowed to get bugged by it right? Haha.
Of course you are. I'm bugged by anyone who kills me, to be honest. Especially those exploding paper planes. :D

Sethos

Banned
skill
noun
1. the ability, coming from one's knowledge, practice, aptitude, etc., to do something well

Do you understand the term 'god given skill'? It's a term used to describe someone being naturally good at something without practice. That's what I'm trying to argue here as you seem to think quickscopers are far superior players because they can abuse rubbish game mechanic and have practiced with it, thus acquiring this skill. You seem to think they are superior players because they can do that, I'm saying they aren't.

In your experience maybe, but don't present it as a fact then.l

Like you inviting to cheese lobbies and have screenshots that can prove a sweeping claim. Facts my ass. Everything we're arguing here is circumstantial.

mf.luder

Going to head back to MW3. BLOPS2 is just not giving me that "need-to-play" vibe. Really loved the perk system though. I found myself going barebones and picking up stuff; I'm not concerned about K/D.

Do you understand the term 'god given skill'? It's a term used to describe someone being naturally good at something without practice. That's what I'm trying to argue here as you seem to think quickscopers are far superior players because they can abuse rubbish game mechanic and have practiced with it, thus acquiring this skill. You seem to think they are superior players because they can do that, I'm saying they aren't.
Explain what game mechanic they're exploiting and how.

With facts, please. Not made-up nonsense about how sniper rifles have "more aim assist" than other guns.

They clearly had less autoaim in general in Blops1 considering that I dont remember seeing quickscoping dominate this much.

I literally see it multiple times every game I play. You dont even really need to aim, as long as your looking pretty close to where you think the guy is you will pull it off.
There is no difference in how the auto-aim feels when sniping in any CoD. I really don't understand why players such as yourself can't sacrifice 10 minutes to play a match or two with a sniper rifle and learn. Is knowledge so terrifying? I mean, why would you not want to learn how the game you're playing works?

Sethos

Banned

With facts, please. Not made-up nonsense about how sniper rifles have "more aim assist" than other guns.

Where did I say exploiting? They are abusing a broken mechanic, that's what I said - Exploiting would be doing it to their advantage, I don't see quickscoping as an advantage - Just an annoying showsport you can practice at.

And nobody in this thread has presented any facts, yet suddenly I need to present facts over something I'm not claiming?

Like I just said;

Facts my ass. Everything we're arguing here is circumstantial.

There is no difference in how the auto-aim feels when sniping in any CoD. I really don't understand why players such as yourself can't sacrifice 10 minutes to play a match or two with a sniper rifle and learn. Is knowledge so terrifying? I mean, why would you not want to learn how the game you're playing works?

I dont want to get into a dick waving competition here, but statistically I am a pretty decent player. Learning how to use the sniper is not my problem, I know how to use it and will do well with it.

I already know how it works, Blops2 gives me far easier kills than Blops1 ever did. If you play the game online this is pretty apparent, anyone and his dog can get easy Sniper kills. Played Blops1 a week or so ago and I never came across it being quite so popular.

My frustrations come from how easy it is, and how half the people in every game seem to be holding back to Snipe. Its frustrating to go up against someone and then just get quickscoped the moment you turn the corner to face him. Its frustrating the way people camp back to play the game in this way, and its frustrating how easily people are getting these cheap kills.

Sure in the grand scheme of things they may not go +20 and win every game, but losing my killstreak because someone got a easy cheap kill on me is pretty... frustrating.

snap0212

Where in any of my postings have I said that they're simply naturally better and that it doesn't come down to practice? All I've said was that any quickscoper I know, and all of the YouTube guys who are "famous" for it have better stats when using regular guns. They share this quite frequently. So if they’re good with the sniper rifle, they’re better with a regular gun.

Some of these people practice all day. One of the most popular quickscopers, zzirGrizz, practices/plays 6-8 hours a day. Many of these people do the YouTube thing for a living so recording and playing is pretty much all they do. It's a matter of practice and I never claimed the opposite to be the case, not in this thread and not in any other thread.

It’s a given that good people are good because they practice. Especially when it doesn’t only come down to how good you can handle the gun (how good you’re with the controller) but the overall package. Knowing the maps, the spawns, the routes to run, even using the right equipment for certain gametypes is just as important.

Where did I say exploiting? They are abusing a broken mechanic, that's what I said - Exploiting would be doing it to their advantage, I don't see quickscoping as an advantage - Just an annoying showsport you can practice at.

And nobody in this thread has presented any facts, yet suddenly I need to present facts over something I'm not claiming?

Like I just said;
And like I said, quickscoping uses the exact same skillset as any other gun. That's a fact right there. You, on the other hand, seem to be making the argument that sniper rifles has some kind of "press LB to kill" button, which, obviously, is not a fact.

It’s a given that good people are good because they practice. Especially when it doesn’t only come down to how good you can handle the gun (how good you’re with the controller) but the overall package. Knowing the maps, the spawns, the routes to run, even using the right equipment for certain gametypes is just as important.
Man, this thread is filled with people who are only going to play this game for at most another couple of weeks, then they won't play CoD again for a full year...and they assume that everyone does this and that CoD exists in a vacuum during november of each year. The fact that quickscoping beasts do that shit all day every day, all year round, is a foreign concept in here. It has to be some kind of cheat!

Sethos

Banned
And like I said, quickscoping uses the exact same skillset as any other gun. That's a fact right there. You, on the other hand, seem to be making the argument that sniper rifles has some kind of "press LB to kill" button, which, obviously, is not a fact.

No, I didn't. I was responding to a claim that snipers are supposedly better players due to using a sniper / QSing. However people seem to think a "Quickscoper" ONLY covers their YouTube idols who's videos they watch every day.

Read.

No, I didn't. I was responding to a claim that snipers are supposedly better players due to using a sniper / QSing.

Read.
That's not what snap is saying at all. He's saying that accomplished quickscopers are just accomplished CoD players in general, and that they've transferred the skillset they developed using SMGs and ARs to sniper rifle play. How about you read instead of pigheadedly trying to make a point that makes no sense?

Sethos

Banned
That's not what snap is saying at all. He's saying that accomplished quickscopers are just accomplished CoD players in general, and that they've transferred the skillset they developed using SMGs and ARs to sniper rifle play. How about you read instead of pigheadedly trying to make a point that makes no sense?

And thus you prove yet again that you've read fuck all, thank you.

Why do you even bother jumping in when you have nothing to add to that conversation?

snap0212

No, I didn't. I was responding to a claim that snipers are supposedly better players due to using a sniper / QSing.

Read.
Who said that?

From the very start, my claim was that anyone I know (and the popular YouTubers and such) are better with a regular gun than they are with a sniper rifle. Their stats will prove that. They don't use the sniper rifle because they want to get cheap and easy kills or because they want to abuse the game because that's not what they get out of using them.
However people seem to think a "Quickscoper" ONLY covers their YouTube idols who's videos they watch every day.

Read.
I watch maybe 20 montages a year, I prefer to play myself. Aside from that, you're the only one who uses words like every, always and such things. I made it pretty clear that I'm not talking about every single person who tries to quickscope.

Tip: If you want to not see quickscoping, play League games. Almost no one uses a sniper rifle there.

Who said that?

From the very start, my claim was that anyone I know (and the popular YouTubers and such) are better with a regular gun than they are with a sniper rifle. Their stats will prove that. They don't use the sniper rifle because they want to get cheap and easy kills or because they want to abuse the game because that's not what they get out of using them.

I dont know how the conversation got to this, but to take it back to basics.

• Pro Players will do good with whatever gun they have.
  • Sniping in Black Ops 2 is so much easier than in Black Ops 1 than pretty much anyone who plays the game can pull it off.

I dont care about my first bullet point, I care more about the second one, the fact that its so easy for just about anyone to pull off is the problem I have with it. An instant kill mechanic should require skill, the game is too generous with its autoaim and/or hitboxes.

I dont want to get into a dick waving competition here, but statistically I am a pretty decent player.

iwulfq.gif

Anyway, I don't even know what I'm doing here.

Makoto

The delay in hit registration has gotten to the point where I have a good idea as to how many shots are needed to take a player out. I'll come across the player, spit out my burst and move my crosshair off that player to move onto the next target despite the previous player still being alive for about .5 seconds and then it will register my final shot, taking the player out. It's actually kind of satisfying.

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/Neki4/iwulfq.gif

Anyway, I don't even know what I'm doing here.

Oh FFS im pretty sure you are just stalking me at this point. :p

Trying to pick up tips for that Call of Duty clone that you keep insisting on playing? Just get the real deal man.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Meh. I wish I could quickscope. I feel like it's frustrating as hell to snipe properly, because there is so much shit everywhere and like 30 entrances to every room. :/ There are a couple of maps I do well on, but for the most part it's hard. I'm not a pro tho.

Sethos

Banned
Who said that?

I'm responding to this, primarily;

If you lose in a gunfight against someone using a sniper rifle, it’s because he’s the better player. There are upsides to using a sniper rifle (higher accuracy on long distances, one shot kills), but if these were to outweigh the downsides, we wouldn’t have a situation in which every single quickscoper is better with reg guns than with a sniper rifle.

Talking about multiplayer games would be much more interesting if people just accepted the fact that they’re not the best player in the world. When they see they got killed by someone with a sniper rifle, it must be the game’s fault. It’s absolutely impossible that the person on the other side is simply the better player. If they get killed by someone with an MP, it must be because of lag compensation, connection or something else. Instead of then playing with a sniper rifle or another weapon that is overpowered as well, because "it’s so easy to get kills", people just complain.

There obviously are connection problems that have to be sorted out, there sometimes are hit detection problems but the main reason why you (and not the other guy) die(s) is because they’ve handled that certain situation better than you.

I may be reading something else into your post but to me that makes it sound like picking up a sniper rifle, practicing with it and getting kills i.e quickscoping that they are more skilled players. That's where I disagree, yes they have acquired a skill based on an obvious broken game mechanic that shouldn't allow a moving sniper to be fired with such accuracy and sometimes they aren't even pointing at their victims, hit markers when the thing is 1ft off which is all down to the regular aim assist.

That's just a broken game mechanic that people have made a playstyle out of, that's it. I never stated it was an exploit or an EZ kill, like a certain other member like to think I said, I'm merely trying to counter-argue against the players being 'skilled' for doing that as my idea of a skilled player is the entire package, not a one-trick pony kind of deal ... Yes, it's a skill but not a skilled player.

Like people could acquire a skill to use all sorts of weird tricks, weapons and perk combinations to get kills but I still wouldn't call a player skilled until they have the entire package. So that's probably where we're going past each other.

And I'm not saying every quickscoper is a bad player, full stop. I'm saying the majority of people I play with, especially in my SnD matches are average players who learned the art of quickscoping ... Sometimes badly, yet yes it constantly and they ruin the entire match with their complete lack of teamwork around the objective and just wanting that awesome QS kill - Those are the people I meet and as I also said, a quickscoper is a term I'd use for people who constantly run around with a sniper and try to QS, not only people who are in the world top 0.1% of it. So there's a LOT of QSers out there and it's the majority I'm basing my statement off of.

QSing is hard to master, like everything is. A lot of people want to get there so they practice in public games, those are the people I have to deal with every single day and they always seem to be on my team shitting everything up.

snap0212

I dont know how the conversation got to this, but to take it back to basics.

• Pro Players will do good with whatever gun they have.
  • Sniping in Black Ops 2 is so much easier than in Black Ops 1 than pretty much anyone who plays the game can pull it off.

I dont care about my first bullet point, I care more about the second one, the fact that its so easy for just about anyone to pull off is the problem I have with it.
Compared to BO1, the sniping in BO2 feels easier, I agree with that. They couldn’t repeat the BO1 mechanic because it broke regular sniping (as in no run-n-gun) and didn’t really affect quickscopers in general. They adjusted pretty fast and you started to see run-n-gun sniping very soon. I also think what they did was nonsense in general. They should have made it more like Battlefield sniping if they wanted to tamper with it.

What they should also do is disable auto aim with snipers completely and make them a bit more heavy. Though I think if you’re looking for a game where just using a weapon needs skill, Call of Duty might just not be your game. It has to be accessible to everyone. Sounds more like your problem is not that some people who put time in it know how to handle the gun consistently but more that everyone can just pick it up to score one or two kills when you’re trying to get a killstreak reward. ;)
I may be reading something else into your post but to me that makes it sound like picking up a sniper rifle, practicing with it and getting kills i.e quickscoping that they are more skilled players.[...]
Not what I mean, no. :) I could (and maybe should) have left out the ‘using a sniper rifle’ part, actually. They’re not necessarily more skilled and I think we’re talking about different kinds of players here.

I don’t care what guns people use. Some people I play with tend to use sniper rifles because it’s fun and because they handle them good enough to win the freaking round. I only play objective game types so my teammates shouldn’t be going for kills only. If you can pull off a 360 quickscope across the map to kill the last guy alive after you’ve planted the bomb, go for it. If you try three times, fail and we lose because you wanted to show off, get out.

When I mention good quickscopers, I talk about people who can quickscope and contribute to the win. No difference to any other player aside from pointing out what weapon they prefer to use.

The main thing I don’t like is that people actually believe that using a sniper rifle with a certain consistency is an easy thing to do. It’s not. It’s simply less effective than using a regular gun. So people who are good and contribute to the win while being less effective than they can? Why would that bother anyone? If the little handicap causes you to fail for the team, you're simply a bad player.
Like I said, when you get killed 8/10 times it’s because the other guy handled the situation better than you did. And I’d guess everyone has had a situation online where they’ve thought “I shouldn’t have survived this gunfight”.

I’m currently not using the sniper rifle that much because I play League games and as soon as it actually really, really counts, people will resort to using the guns they have the highest chance of winning a gunfight with. I just don’t see the problem here.

What they should also do is disable auto aim with snipers completely and make them a bit more heavy. Though I think if you’re looking for a game where just using a weapon needs skill, Call of Duty might just not be your game. It has to be accessible to everyone. Sounds more like your problem is not that some people who put time in it know how to handle the gun consistently but more that everyone can just pick it up to score one or two kills when you’re trying to get a killstreak reward. ;)Not what I mean, no. :) I could (and maybe should) have left out the ‘using a sniper rifle’ part, actually. They’re not necessarily more skilled and I think we’re talking about different kinds of players here.

I think we are in agreement. I do think that CoD can scratch that itch for me but your probably right - if its not the Snipers there will probably another weapon that takes away from skill play in pub games :(

I’m currently not using the sniper rifle that much because I play League games and as soon as it actually really, really counts, people will resort to using the guns they have the highest chance of winning a gunfight with. I just don’t see the problem here.

I might start playing more league play. I stayed away in the fear of playing against entire teams of campers etc lol, how do games normally play out there?

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
While it's the best one since MW1 in multiplayer department but I still think that MW1 had deeper MP. May be it's just rose-tinted glasses.

MAX! How are you so good at this game. Just watching your latest vid there, if it were me playing I would have died like 50 diff times in that video when you were being shot at.

Gotta be lucky to be good but gotta be good to get lucky.

Or something. I am pretty good though, just not that level.

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
Wow kinda surprised, the campaign is actually very good!! Like it a lot more than multiplayer... wish there was multiplayer based on that open map with the horses! Hellah fun time!!

Getting tired of the corridor gallery...

LowParry

Something Back To The Future like. Hoverboard, his awesome sneakers, the DeLorean. Anything! The Almanac! Lol.

My GT is Marty McFly so I only thought it would be fitting.

Flux Capacitor man. You could announce with each kill that "You need fuel!"...but ehhh that's a Doc thing. But still!

snap0212

I might start playing more league play. I stayed away in the fear of playing against entire teams of campers etc lol, how do games normally play out there?
The game types don't really allow camping. People usually rush the goal. Some game types are a bit different, Domination, for example, has a 7.5 sec respawn delay. What's shitty is that not everyone stays until the end and people cannot join ongoing games so you might be stuck in a game where you're up against four guys. There's a penalty for quitting, though, which I like.

I'm in the Platinum league currently, working on getting into the next one. :)

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Looking back as a whole I quite enjoyed the SP, one of the levels gave me some nifty Deus Ex vibes, but I do wish it was all set in the future as some of the levels set in the past were a but meh comparatively.

Overall Black ops 2 had a lot of promise, the MP with the issues has a habit of getting in the way of just having fun, the SP for story reasons spent too much time in the past when they had this whole future warfare thing that would have been great to see expanded. I really like we could choose class options beforehand too, but the small strategy levels, whatever they were called, were a bit meh, multiple endings though based on decisions was a nice touch.

I would be a little embarrassed for Bioware and ME3 when a CoD game comes out with more meaningful choices that have an actual affect on the multiple endings throughout the actual game instead of just at the end.

And as for Zombies, Tranzit is fun but moving to an "open world" means no proper self contained levels that are bigger than a room or two, this grief mode I thought would have more going on than just two teams in one of the small environments and not a lot else to do.
Hopefully the DLC brings a whole new area to Tranzit around, that would be worth picking up.

Even with the problems it's probably one of the better CoDs overall with the many ways to keep you entertained and keep you coming back for more.

Top Bottom