• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II |OT| Black to the Future

fuenf

Only improvement I can see is it runs close to 60fps but it stutters at the most random times, its bizzare!

but everything else is xbox 1 quality. its unplayable, there is no way I could finish the ps3 version in this state. its too bad.

wait a moment are you talking about the Multiplayer or the Campaign?

Bradach

I came in here to get a little hype for the game i'm picking up tomorrow and instead theres just pixel slinging going on in here :(

I'm going to youtube to make my own hype...

Concept17

Debating on getting this. I have the first Black Ops, which was alright. Was burnt out on CoD for some time, but I craving a shooter to play and I love me some zombies.

TEH-CJ

Banned
Ok end of the 2nd level. game was running at 5fps and crashed my ps3. Holy shit.

just trust me people. please dont waste your money on this rubbish!

360 version is fine. but the ps3 version is a disaster. 5 FPS for christ sakes!

operon

Will be getting this tonight looking forward to it, was so disappointed in MW3, not one memorable map. Played Black ops more this year than mw3

Malvingt2

Ok end of the 2nd level. game was running at 5fps and crashed my ps3. Holy shit.

just trust me people. please dont waste your money!

since the Bayonetta mess, I don't like to buy PS3 versions of third party games. I enjoyed my Bayonetta on my 360, saw my friends crying about the PS3 one that it was so sad.

Can't wait to hear some PC impressions.

Really want to scratch that FPS itch. Last time I've been really into FPS multiplayer was with MW2. And before that Day of Defeat (sigh, DoD 1.5, I miss you).

Don't really care how it looks as long as it runs with 60 fps on my comp (gtx 580 and a i7 2600k 3,4 ghz) I think I'm ok :p

Effect

PS3 versions of games have issues so naturally this shouldn't be dismissed. However the idea that it's as bad as it's being made out to is something I can't buy without proof. It just seems to out there and attention seeking.

jet1911

Can't wait to hear some PC impressions.

Really want to scratch that FPS itch. Last time I've been really into FPS multiplayer was with MW2. And before that Day of Defeat (sigh, DoD 1.5, I miss you).

Don't really care how it looks as long as it runs with 60 fps on my comp (gtx 580 and a i7 2600k 3,4 ghz) I think I'm ok :p

If you can't get 60fps out od that game with these specs there's a serious problem. :p

Touch

Well, it's that time of year again. I'm going to try to not get burnt out of this game by Christmas. Even though I know by tonight I'm going to be wanting to quit.

Pull out your camera/smart phone and show us how much of a disaster it is? Or show how great the WiiU version is.

I need to know if I should switch my preorder over to 360/PC.

omonimo

Banned
THIS also the fact that on PS3 I could never get two PS3's in one house to connect to the same game without all kinds of work arounds and than still had issues.

That and the Nasty stutter on that engine on PS3 has me buying the 360 and Wii U version day 1... PS3 has been disappointing for the most party with third party games...

Indeed the Wii U eh... In any case what a massive bullsh!t, most party of third party games are fine.

Hyped-ish!

e9ca9eb5257e1a64bdb1474c56076ee496eb07f7.PNG

My processor's min spec though, so this might turn sour.

hamchan

Alright, now I can't tell if you're trolling or not.

mxgt

Banned
Unlocked Steam version via Aus VPN to get the campaign out of the way

Well, it's COD alright. Performs well, some horrid textures like usual.

Just don't even touch the FXAA or TXAA options, they ruin the IQ and make it blurry as fuck.

fuenf

What's with all the PS3 discussion anyway? Just watch the Gamespot stream and see for yourself. There are countless of other videos showcasing the PS3, too.

Just don't even touch the FXAA or TXAA options, they ruin the IQ and make it blurry as fuck.
Let me guess it's called "PS3 mode."

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered

Could you post some screens? Any DX11 specific options?

It has native MSAA support right?

omonimo

Banned

Is there an option to choose the AA solutions? What do you mean?
Edit... ah you mean on pc.

Top Bottom