• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II |OT| Black to the Future

Shady859

FIRE!! WOLF!!! lol every big release, FIRE!!!! Like someone just said the PS3 version will be playable but seriously folks if you a real CoD fan you should have already been on 360. It's long been the lead platform and maps month early and just better experience.

I've got a friend who finally caved and bought a 360 last year and XBL just for CoD. They are dirt cheap now and you can get live own sale often if you a cheapass shopper..

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Seems to be fine. 60+ fps at 1440p with maxed settings. That's on one of my 670's, SLI isn't working.

This is without fiddling around with nvidia inspector or anything, though.

Nvidia has been a bit slow with their driver updates containing SLI profiles for new releases unfortunately. 60+ at 1440p sounds great though.

Jack_AG

Banned
Wow guys really?

tried to warn you people. was trying to save you guys money, and I cop this shit?

im out of here. Last time I help GAF.

You still didn't show that you have all 3 versions of the game, champ.

I also like how you off-centered the pics of the game like you are trying to hide a watermark somewhere on the left and how you off-centered the pic of the game box to hide the system its on.

You weren't helping - you were trolling. Plain and simple.

grate

He also said he completed several chapters before he completed chapter 2 herp derp.

No. You said you saw all 3 so I want to see all 3 game boxes in front of you with disks out - WHICH YOU ARE NOT PROVIDING. You also said you have played both the 360 version and PS3 versions.

Then you say the WiiU version looks twice as good as the 360 version.

But here's a lapse in your timeline:

Which you stated before you said:

So which happened first? Did you complete several levels BEFORE you finished the 2nd level?

Again - where's all 3 game boxes in the same pic? You said you saw the WiiU version and you beat the 360 version and now playing the PS3 version so I'd like pics.

Jack, thanks for keeping this bitch level.

Pooya

someone with the PC version, can you check with 360 controller if there is vibration too, like when you fire the gun. Blops1 didn't have any.

FIRE!! WOLF!!! lol every big release, FIRE!!!! Like someone just said the PS3 version will be playable but seriously folks if you a real CoD fan you should have already been on 360. It's long been the lead platform and maps month early and just better experience.

I've got a friend who finally caved and bought a 360 last year and XBL just for CoD. They are dirt cheap now and you can get live own sale often if you a cheapass shopper..

Nah, fuck that. I must've gotten extremely lucky, but I had nowhere near the same bad experience on PS3 with any of the CODs.

I only keep my 360 around to play Halo, nothing more or less. Everything else is straight PS3.

Fistwell

350662-big_boss_salute_super.jpg

Black Ops 1 was seriously flawed on the PS3. Yes, the game was playable, but the IQ, framerate and alpha weren't on par with the Xbox 360 version. What's even worst, the graphics were a serious downgrade compared to MW2. I can't believe Treyarch couldn't fix it in 2 years. MW3 was OK on PS3. Even MW2 worked really fine on the PS3.

PandaL

You still didn't show that you have all 3 versions of the game, champ.

I also like how you off-centered the pics of the game like you are trying to hide a watermark somewhere on the left and how you off-centered the pic of the game box to hide the system its on.

You weren't helping - you were trolling. Plain and simple.

Yes, he was trolling for sure. From what I've heard from the PS3 owners, the game runs fine compared to BO1.

No. You said you saw all 3 so I want to see all 3 game boxes in front of you with disks out - WHICH YOU ARE NOT PROVIDING. You also said you have played both the 360 version and PS3 versions.

Did it ever occur to you that he played the 360 version, just got the PS3 version, and played the WiiU version at an event or at an office location?

In other words, it's quite possible he's not currently in possession of all 3 versions, but he has played them. He also posted a pic of the PS3 case, which is pretty clear he is at least in possession of the one version he's saying is the worst. If he was a liar, why would he even want to own the PS3 version, just to shit on it?

STAY AWAY FROM THE PS3 VERSION PEOPLE!

I have finished the 360 version. and just played several levels of the ps3 version. ITS FUCKING TERRIBLE IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD!

Blurry SUB HD. frame rate stutter. and downgraded alpha effects from the 360 version.

holy cow its blurry as shit!!!

360 is way superior. its not even close.

I get games for free. I don't buy them.

OMG the ps3 version is terrible!!

btw the wii u version looks twice as good as the 360 version.

This is unplayable. im not even being melodramatic here. its that fucking bad!

it looks like a xbox 1 launch title with added specular mapping.

disgusting effort. should be ashamed treyarch.

Only improvement I can see is it runs close to 60fps but it stutters at the most random times, its bizzare!

but everything else is xbox 1 quality. its unplayable, there is no way I could finish the ps3 version in this state. its too bad.

Wow guys really?

tried to warn you people. was trying to save you guys money, and I cop this shit?

Neogaf ToS:

B. Trolling

Trolling is considered to be the act of purposely being disingenuous to an active discussion. Negative commentary on given topics is by no means disallowed; however, such comments should attempt to be substantiated. No matter your supposed intent, if the forum administrators perceive you as a troll making unsubstantiated comments in an attempt to provoke the community, actions may be taken by the administrators.

rCIZZLE

Guess we're not real CoD fans ps3 brahs. Only bought every one every year from 2007 until now.

Seriously though, it's as playable as the 360 one. People get way too dramatic over slight differences in performance or graphics. "Maps month early" is about the only correct thing from your whole post.

Nah, fuck that. I must've gotten extremely lucky, but I had nowhere near the same bad experience on PS3 with any of the CODs.

I only keep my 360 around to play Halo, nothing more or less. Everything else is straight PS3.

Get out of my brain. (well, I get trials on 360 too :p)

I'm so on the fence for this. I liked Cod4, had a ton of fun with MW2 and blops.

I have $25 down on a wiiu that I'm thinking of moving to get a 360 blops 2. Only real reason I reserved a wiiu (32gb) was because I thought they would be rare this holiday season.

Gotta decide today or else I'll be missing nuketown - lol

Jack_AG

Banned
Did it ever occur to you that he played the 360 version, just got the PS3 version, and played the WiiU version at an event or at an office location?

In other words, it's quite possible he's not currently in possession of all 3 versions, but he has played them. He also posted a pic of the PS3 case, which is pretty clear he is at least in possession of the one version he's saying is the worst. If he was a liar, why would he even want to own the PS3 version, just to shit on it?

He claims he beat the 360 version and just started playing the PS3 version.

He also said he finished several levels of the PS3 version BEFORE he says he just finished level 2 where the game hit 5fps and crashed. Timeline inconsistent.

Also, show me where on the pic of the game box it says "ps3" to denote version. He purposefully takes an off-center pic to hide the game box version.

Also, look how he off-centers the images of the "screens" he's taking - as if he's hiding a watermark on the bottom left from the screen from the YOUTUBE video he's watching.

FML this guy did nothing to prove anything. All he had to do was take 1 pic that shows he actually owns the PS3 version - but he PURPOSEFULLY did everything he could to try to hide it.

That's not an admission of "he has it" that's an admission of HIDING SOMETHING.

We all know the IQ isn't that great on the PS3 compared to 360/WiiU - that's not news. But he's making claims that nobody else has stated or even seen with all the video footage that we are seeing with the PS3 version. Several videos, several streams - none show the issues he's ranting about.

So let me ask you... did it ever occur to you that he's TROLLING?

It doesn't take a genius to figure out what he was doing.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Like every year, the day before a COD comes out I'm seriously tempted into getting it.

wat do i do

madmackem

I heard some things about sp and not in the good way. I hope its at least as good as blops 1 was which was pretty decent in a fucking wtf is going on way.

TEH-CJ

Banned
He claims he beat the 360 version and just started playing the PS3 version.

He also said he finished several levels of the PS3 version BEFORE he says he just finished level 2 where the game hit 5fps and crashed. Timeline inconsistent.

Also, show me where on the pic of the game box it says "ps3" to denote version. He purposefully takes an off-center pic to hide the game box version.

Also, look how he off-centers the images of the "screens" he's taking - as if he's hiding a watermark on the bottom left from the screen from the YOUTUBE video he's watching.

FML this guy did nothing to prove anything. All he had to do was take 1 pic that shows he actually owns the PS3 version - but he PURPOSEFULLY did everything he could to try to hide it.

That's not an admission of "he has it" that's an admission of HIDING SOMETHING.

We all know the IQ isn't that great on the PS3 compared to 360/WiiU - that's not news. But he's making claims that nobody else has stated or even seen with all the video footage that we are seeing with the PS3 version. Several videos, several streams - none show the issues he's ranting about.

So let me ask you... did it ever occur to you that he's TROLLING?

It doesn't take a genius to figure out what he was doing.

You...cant be serious?

UZW6y.jpg

youtube? are you fucking serious??

do you want me to film my self playing it??

Top Bottom