• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 |OT| Got 99 Problems, But Sales Ain't One.

NJ Shlice

Sanctuary is gorgeous, set in a monk monestary. Lots of tight corners on the outskirts but some large open battles near the big bridge. I love it.

Foundation is another construction site with tons of catwalks and little nooks to hide in. Carbon/Hardhat 2.0. Meh.

undrtakr900

I was playing MW3 at like 2 in the morning today and it logged me off an did an update, doesn't anyone know what they changed? I tried searching for the update info but google has failed me.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I just said fuck it and started using the FOV fix. It feels amazing:

iw5mp2012-04-1015-49-v7z3m.png

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I'm amazed it took you this long. Used it immediately during free weekend awhile back. As far as I know, you won't get VAC banned for it.

Out of curiosity, what FOV do you play at? 90?

85. I couldn't stop that lingering doubt in the back of my mind about it, but I just hit my 4th prestige last night and I just couldn't take it anymore. It feel so free.

I don't understand this game's community. Who the fuck spends money on a modded controller? Do these 12-year old little fuckers have nothing else to spend their money on that they need to buy a crutch that completely ruins the game for everyone else?

I can't even play 15 minutes anymore without running into an asshole with a modded Striker. I honestly hope these kids or anyone who uses a mod gets punched in the mouth and then have their xboxes taken. I hate this shit.

EYEL1NER

They need to get a strict schedule for these ops. Didn't know there was one tonight until the last half hour. Luckily my clan took gold but I feel shitty only contributing 20 kills.

Don't know how I feel about the new maps. I think I hate Foundation though.

eek5

Because it's fully automatic with no recoil.

I don't think modded controllers can pull down on the left stick while firing can they?

The reason I asked you is because I've been accused of running a modded controller more than I can count. It isn't that hard to fire around the cap for some guns.

I don't think modded controllers can pull down on the left stick while firing can they?

The reason I asked you is because I've been accused of running a modded controller more than I can count. It isn't that hard to fire around the cap for some guns.

I'm accused of modding plenty too. This was blatantly obvious. Also, if it fires fast enough (i.e., a good mod), it skips the recoil animation to compensate.

And I think we're full up on the clan. I'll look through and boot inactives tomorrow.

I'm accused of modding plenty too. This was blatantly obvious. Also, if it fires fast enough (i.e., a good mod), it skips the recoil animation to compensate.

And I think we're full up on the clan. I'll look through and boot inactives tomorrow.
I'd like to say that I'm still planning on playing, but I just got a new box and I don't have a harddrive yet so I'm waiting for that

NJ Shlice

Okay, I accepted the Clan invite. So now what?

I just have to enlist in clan challenges and when I play it will count towards the clan, even if I'm by myself?

Is the only way our clan ranks up is through challenges?

kuYuri

Okay, I accepted the Clan invite. So now what?

I just have to enlist in clan challenges and when I play it will count towards the clan, even if I'm by myself?

Is the only way our clan ranks up is through challenges?

No, the clan leader has to enlist in clan operations. Assuming you are Elite Premium, you just play as normal during a clan ops period and that's pretty much all to it.

kuYuri

They snuck in more clan ops today, one starting tomorrow, another in 2 days. Tomorrow is Hardcore TDM, other one is Kill Confirmed.

EYEL1NER

Thanks for the heads up. Surprised to see Hardcore TDM finally pop up. Finally tries HC yesterday for the first time. Can't say I liked it too much. But I'll play it and get some kills. And my clan has been awaiting a HC Op, so I imagine we'll finally be hitting lvl 40 tomorrow.

Kill Confirmed should be fun.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Sanctuary looks downright sexual. It just delivers on a visual level and the layout looks tight.

*cries on PC copy*

Random question: can the Stinger be saved with a prestige token? I wasn't thinking and I bought another custom class last night and I'm really regretting it now.

NJ Shlice

Sanctuary looks downright sexual. It just delivers on a visual level and the layout looks tight.

*cries on PC copy*

Random question: can the Stinger be saved with a prestige token? I wasn't thinking and I bought another custom class last night and I'm really regretting it now.

Yes it can.

I have two tokens laying around, not sure what to spend them on. I've already bought: MK14, MSR, Bouncing Betty, Overkill Perk, FAD (regret that one), G18s, Extra Class.

I have been on a mission to find a gun that fits one very specific need for me. On Village, I camp the back corner where the radio is on, like a make-shift workshop. I need a gun that gets me the kill of the guy who turns the corner all the way down to my left, across the small bridge. I've tried everything and the gun/scope combination is either too weak (M16/ACOG) or too bouncy (M14/Thermal).

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Ugh well these next two prestiges are gonna be to save the Stinger and the ACR. I never should have let my younger brother pick what the prestiges tokens were used on.

I'd love a Clan Invite. I've been off the wagon for a few weeks with Mass Effect 3, but now I'm back and want to hit up some of these new maps. Xbox Live GT: AllBusinessJr

Thanks.

Top Bottom