• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Sealtest

it's just defaulting to the first one, if you use the drop down you'll see rosalina still but its giving errors. I expect us who preorderd wont get bowsers instead.

ahdurian

Just got back from the EB on Queen-Spadina in Toronto.
Apparently all they got were Bowsers, other than 2 Shulk and 2 Toon Link (both for people who preordered)
Luckily I was one of those preorderers so got all three

Kilvin

Apparently my coworker went to get Amiibos and there was only a bowser at Walmart and by the time he got to EB it was all sold out (or they had none?) And the rest were are reserved. What a mess.

Wait what?

Am I reading this correct, a brick and mortar Walmart in Canada had wave 3?

Jesus, now I'm stuck at work for another 2 hours and can't check...

Wait what?

Am I reading this correct, a brick and mortar Walmart in Canada had wave 3?

Jesus, now I'm stuck at work for another 2 hours and can't check...

Luckily there is a Wal-Mart right beside my EB.

I will go and check out the WM after picking up Shulk.

zroid

Banned
Oh shit. That Shop.ca deal for Kirby is hot for me because I still had a random $10 credit on my account. I think I got it when I signed up months ago but I've never ordered anything yet.

After tax getting Kirby for $30.

stn

Are we allowed to advertise stuff we're selling in this thread? I ask because I know this thread is only used by Canucks.

Kilvin

Are we allowed to advertise stuff we're selling in this thread? I ask because I know this thread is only used by Canucks.

I want to say I yes I have seen people do so in this thread, but I'm not 100% if it is actually allowed or not.

Kilvin

Taking off from work a bit earlier today at 4pm to check a couple of the Walmart in my city for Amiibos.

The thirst is real.

stn

Hm, thanks folks. Gonna ask a mod since I prefer to deal only with locals, and this thread is full of them.

evanmisha

Just got our of a Wal-Mart in southern Ontario. Dunno how is is up in Manitoba, but there's no sign of wave 3 at any of our Wal-Marts yet.

De_Legend

Banned
I want to use te code from Shop.ca on The Order 1886 but I don't know if I can wait a long time before playing it...

From your experiences is the shipping fast?

Lexxism

Hm, thanks folks. Gonna ask a mod since I prefer to deal only with locals, and this thread is full of them.

I think that's okay to do that. I do see quite of people selling some stuff here. Just ask them to give you a PM. We don't want derailing the thread with non-amiibo conversation.

Kilvin

I think that's okay to do that. I do see quite of people selling some stuff here. Just ask them to give you a PM. We don't want derailing the thread with non-amiibo conversation.

uAafaZ4.jpg

I work at Walmart in Southern Ontario and as far as I know we didn't get any of the wave 3 Amiibos in today. I start work soon so I'll let you guys know ASAP what the stock situation is and maybe save a few of you a trip.

Kilvin

I work at Walmart in Southern Ontario and as far as I know we didn't get any of the wave 3 Amiibos in today. I start work soon so I'll let you guys know ASAP what the stock situation is and maybe save a few of you a trip.

Much appreciated, thank you.

Madouu

Personally, I appreciate it when people post what they are selling here, it gets hard skimming through all the us only listings in the BST thread, but I can see how that can annoy other people.

antibolo

Banned
Really wish there was a separate thread for Canada-specific Amiibo discussion. I used to love this thread but now I barely visit it anymore because I don't care about Amiibo collecting and it's like more than 50% of the posts here now.

isny

napkin dispenser
Picked up Metroid Prime Trilogy for the ten bucks or whatever the sale price is. Sold my physical copy for about a hundred bucks, so that works.

Madouu

Really wish there was a separate thread for Canada-specific Amiibo discussion. I used to love this thread but now I barely visit it anymore because I don't care about Amiibo collecting and it's like more than 50% of the posts here now.

I really think it has more to do with there being not many deals out there right now.

(mat)

Picked up Metroid Prime Trilogy for the ten bucks or whatever the sale price is. Sold my physical copy for about a hundred bucks, so that works.

Hmmm... Interesting. I picked up a used physical Metroid Prime Trilogy from Future Shop a few years ago for about $10 using my old employee discount. I may have to try this.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member

eBay or Kijiji? I'm trying to sell my physical copy too, but surprisingly I get no replies on Kijiji!

Top Bottom