• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

the3ye

Little Mac an DK were both back online on FS around 11am PT... Added both, chose PayPal, logon to PP, back to FS, placed order....sorry one or more item in your cart are currently unavailable....
_-_
Stupid phone with 3G...too slow

So what happened :3

zhNhuiA.jpg

Odpdn4Y.png

Santa is real :)

Again, I'm pretty sure the controller has something to do with it. Whatever the case, I'm a happy man!

My filler items from my cancelled PS4 orders arrived. Two huge bubble mailers (they don't even mail me games in these anymore) for a pen and an eraser. I messaged them on Friday before they shipped (they shipped today), saying I wanted to cancel. They shipped them and haven't responded.

I ordered Cubic Ninja off of Amazon almost exactly a month ago. It was supposed to be here two days ago. I don't even want the game anymore :/

Sealtest

all i got out of this was a $30 coupon, which i'm happy with.

But i got that because they refused a in-store reservation.

i-Jest

Again, I'm pretty sure the controller has something to do with it. Whatever the case, I'm a happy man!

HOLY SHIT!!! CONGRATS!!!!

We need a Canuck GAF .gif to celebrate the glory of our thread. The Normal NeoGAF crowd cheering while dude dances on stage .gif just isn't enough.

Roto13

Man, wish I had tried my luck with that PS4 now.

There's a rumour that Friends is going to be on Netflix starting in January. I think I'd rather take a chance and wait for that. I don't really need to own it.

DJ_Lae

Damn, nice score.

I was this close to ordering the controller with the PS4, too, figuring I'd at least get a slightly cheaper controller out of the deal.

khaaan

no you're not. they gave you the incorrect item. if you can, print out the order confirmation with a picture of what the correct set, take it back and try to see if they can order it in for you at the price you bought it for, or if they can hold it for you at another location at the price you paid for it. I mean, its in stock and available in store according to their website

You should totally go back. That's not what you ordered.

*Sigh* Well I tried going back and they essentially said no and I got a refund. I feel like there's fishy business going on, I filed a complaint but we'll see if that goes anywhere. They claimed that someone came and picked up the product on Monday with ID but they never once asked me to prove who I was. When I asked if they could just order me a new set for the same price they said they couldn't. Now when I got home my dad insists when he was derping around browsing the store, the clerk that was helping me was approached by the manager/owner and told him to give me the wrong box set. Ach, just a horrible experience. It's not like I can't find another way to read the books but the whole experience has been pretty crappy.

I'm jelly and happy for you. I just dropped $500 on a PS4 just minutes ago...because of this:

New Deal - Shoppers 20x Points
xEMuAfu.png

Sorry it's such late notice, I was only alerted to it recently.

isny

napkin dispenser
*Sigh* Well I tried going back and they essentially said no and I got a refund. I feel like there's fishy business going on, I filed a complaint but we'll see if that goes anywhere. They claimed that someone came and picked up the product on Monday with ID but they never once asked me to prove who I was. When I asked if they could just order me a new set for the same price they said they couldn't. Now when I got home my dad insists when he was derping around browsing the store, the clerk that was helping me was approached by the manager/owner and told him to give me the wrong box set. Ach, just a horrible experience. It's not like I can't find another way to read the books but the whole experience has been pretty crappy.

I'm jelly and happy for you. I just dropped $500 on a PS4 just minutes ago...because of this:

New Deal - Shoppers 20x Points
xEMuAfu.png

Sorry it's such late notice, I was only alerted to it recently.

Also $20 off of $75 tomorrow with email coupon.

Top Bottom