• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Hyrule Warriors getting just a $10 discount for Boxing Day over at EB. I'm glad my girlfriend decided to get that one for me.

I may grab NBA 2k15/ Camera combo.

Nakho

Has anyone ever used an international credit card on Best Buy or Futureshop websites? It doesn't allow me to use a billing address outside the US/Canada, is there a way around this?

evanmisha

Amiibo hunt too strong today. Missed Pit by 5 minutes, everywhere else in the city is either also out or didn't get theirs yet and I'm not about to camp out tomorrow for another no. Got Captain Falcon and Luigi, and snagged a Pit off Amazon.de

Done 'til February, thank god

isny

napkin dispenser
Amiibo hunt too strong today. Missed Pit by 5 minutes, everywhere else in the city is either also out or didn't get theirs yet and I'm not about to camp out tomorrow for another no. Got Captain Falcon and Luigi, and snagged a Pit off Amazon.de

Done 'til February, thank god

I managed to find an EB willing to hold a Pit for me, omw now, wish me luck!!

Nakho

Use a gift card or try PayPal.

Thanks, managed to just repeat the shipping address and an online verification from my credit card provider popped up. Filled it and it was approved. Nice!

On another note, Best Buy customer service pratically told me to fuck off and hung up on me when I asked about using an international credit card, lol.mofos

isny

napkin dispenser
God speed, friend

Thanks! Will pick up any Diddy's or anything else I can for GAF at cost plus shipping.

BTW, despite it being $44.99, someone should still buy my Hyrule Warriors for $50 shipped! =p (Maybe I can drop it to $45 shipped considering the circumstances...)

Gorestrafe

Neo Member
Grabbed the last Pit at the EB Games in Alliston.

They got four pits, four captain falcons, which sold within the hour of the shipment arriving, and 16 luigis.

Maybe my standards are too high, but there's nothing I want in the EB flyer or really anything else. I'll grab Sunset Overdrive for sure, but even Forza Horizon 2 doesn't look like it's getting much of a discount. Bleh.

Link to the EB Boxing Day flyer, in case you don't feel like giving RFD the traffic.

Might pick up Escape Dead Island, but otherwise nothing that appealing there.

Yeah... Same deals all around it looks like. I got Xillia 2 for $20 from Amazon so I'm happy about that. It looks like Drive Club won't drop below $39.99 though. Guess I might as well buy it later tonight or tomorrow then from FS.

Some good stuff in this week's PSN sale. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/12/23/holiday-sale-final-week-sees-more-games-movies-discounted/

Ground Zeroes for $6.80, Assassin's Creed IV for $15 or $20 (depending on platform), Danganronpa 2 for $24.

Another interesting note. It is cheaper to get GZ for PS3/PS4 than it is on Steam right now. So go get that if you don't own it yet. It is DEFINITELY worth $6.80 especially if you're into the MGS series. Also buy Danganronpa 2. It's fucking good.

isny

napkin dispenser
Half price 3DS games at Superstore Ontario for Boxing Day, just got the flyer. Mario 3D Land, Donkey Kong Country Returns, etc.

isny

napkin dispenser
Target acquired!

NYyF1fQl.jpg

Lexxism

Yes.

It's not a great deal but I am thinking about getting both so it's something.

Hmmm. I think it is much better if you buy it separately. You will be able to save $10. NBA is on sale for 49.99 at BB/FS and the camera might be on sale too for 39.99. If not, just buy it from EB.

Hmmm. I think it is much better if you buy it separately. You will be able to save $10. NBA is on sale for 49.99 at BB/FS and the camera might be on sale too for 39.99. If not, just buy it from EB.

I will keep that in mind.

Thanks.

I also want to grab a copy of The Crew but that hasn't seen a discount anywhere yet besides PC.

Sealtest

I know it just came out but any sales on Toads treasure tracker?

I would've picked it up last week with trade credit but store had none.

I know it just came out but any sales on Toads treasure tracker?

I would've picked it up last week with trade credit but store had none.

I don't think so and last time I checked it's actually kind of hard to "track" down a physical copy.

Link to the EB Boxing Day flyer, in case you don't feel like giving RFD the traffic.

Might pick up Escape Dead Island, but otherwise nothing that appealing there.

Well... Colour me very wrong about EB not really doing Boxing Day deals. I'll sit quietly now, haha

No_Style

Well... Colour me very wrong about EB not really doing Boxing Day deals. I'll sit quietly now, haha

EB Games is kind of all over the map when it comes to these Black Friday/Boxing Day deals. They'll discount one or two key items right but then charge a $49.99 for Lords of Fallen where everyone else has it for $39.99.

Top Bottom