• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Sora_N

I don't think anyone mentioned this yet, EB added a "Last Minute" page to their boxing day flyer deals.

COD:AW @ $50
D3 Reaper of Souls @ $45
Lightning Returns @ $15
Metro Redux @ $25
Castlevania LoS2 @ $35
Murdered Soul Suspect @ $15
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z @ $6

They also have some deals on Skylanders + Disney Infinity. There's also save 20% on all used interactive figures which includes Amiibos.

Mehhh

kasane

k4g47J1.png

Fuck you Futureshop

really

i wanted a reference 970

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
My girlfriend bout me season one of the walkign dead for ps4, what am I in for? no spoilers, is it good. I am thinking of possibly picking up season two for boxing day, anyone know of any deals on it?

i-Jest

Yorkdale's going to be utter chaos, bedlam, or pandemonium during Boxing week. Describe it however you wish. AM NOT HAPPY because I'll have to weather that storm.

I'm going to spend Boxing Day the way I have for the last, god, six or seven years now? Go for brunch, then hit up record stores, then fuck around and maybe laugh in the face of crowds at the Eaton Centre, secure in the knowledge that we don't actually need to buy anything and so don't have to deal with lines or crowds after our patience wears thin.

My girlfriend bout me season one of the walkign dead for ps4, what am I in for? no spoilers, is it good. I am thinking of possibly picking up season two for boxing day, anyone know of any deals on it?

Just skip season two and move onto wolf among us or borderlands. Walking dead season two isn't the greatest.

Stage On

I really want a ps4 but I'm not sure which bundle to get.

I don't care about the last of us especially digitally so on the surface the dell.ca deal for $400 isn't that great since it comes with no games I want essentially making it the same as launch price.

Futureshop has the gta bundle with Far cry 4 but does that really make sense to spend $450 on that when I'd rather get Far cry 4 from Eb games tomorrow since that comes with a season pass included

It's so frustrating that they raised the price here in Canada, even if it does finally get a price drop in the States it'll likely just go back to launch price here so I'm not sure if I'm really better off waiting or not

TheStruggler

I really want a ps4 but I'm not sure which bundle to get.

I don't care about the last of us especially digitally so on the surface the dell.ca deal for $400 isn't that great since it comes with no games I want essentially making it the same as launch price.

Futureshop has the gta bundle with Far cry 4 but does that really make sense to spend $450 on that when I'd rather get Far cry 4 from Eb games tomorrow since that comes with a season pass included

It's so frustrating that they raised the price here in Canada, even if it does finally get a price drop in the States it'll likely just go back to launch price here so I'm not sure if I'm really better off waiting or not

eb has a decent deal tomorrow
https://www.ebgames.ca/Boxing%20Week%20Blow%20Out%20Sale

Quick

Banned
Probably a long shot, but do any retailers have a deal for GTA V for PS4?

Outside of that and maybe a Dualshock 4, can't say I really want much else.

TheStruggler

I really don't think that the NHL 2015/Little Big planet bundle is for me.

I'm not really a sport person, I enjoy going to the occasional live game but I never watch them on tv and don't play the video game versions and I could care less about Little Big Planet 3

Plus if I'm going to get Far cry 4 I'd rather get the physical version

get the ps4 and return the games at walmart you dont want they return anything packaged. Say was a christmas gift and you dont have the bill

farisr

I was about to post this as well. It's funny how I randomly checked up on these headphones. I regretted not getting them on black friday and was just thinking about them, checked if there were any good boxing day deals going on, went to amazon, and what do you know, there's a lightning deal going on that's selling at that same black friday price. So great. Can't wait to get them and try it out.

These will be my first high-end headphones that I try out. Up till now I've been using cheap $15 headphones for music. I'm also curious how these will sound for games.

Stockyard Target?
Richmond Hill.

Got in, got out. Was buying wii remote for someone. Nothing for myself. Back home and sitting for a bit before I head out to Canada Computers.

I think this is the first year where I don't by a single game.
can you check the games at target, did they do the surprise $15 3ds game and $25 console games this year?

Any PS+ or xbox gold cards on sale?
No surprises anywhere. What they advertised was what is there.

I'm heading out in... Maybe an hour for the Eaton Center in Toronto. FS is already open near me, but there isn't really anything I want. I only just got 3-4 hours of sleep and woke up just a few minutes ago out of instinct I guess.

Maybe I'll get one of those Blue Yeti mics from CC. They're 112 and that's pretty much the US price

Also for anyone in Toronto. Does anyone know if some of the local game stores like Game Center, Iceman and A&C have Boxing Day sales again? I remember Game Center at Yonge and Bloor having a really good Boxing Day sale.

terrible

Banned
I was about to post this as well. It's funny how I randomly checked up on these headphones. I regretted not getting them on black friday and was just thinking about them, checked if there were any good boxing day deals going on, went to amazon, and what do you know, there's a lightning deal going on that's selling at that same black friday price. So great. Can't wait to get them and try it out.

These will be my first high-end headphones that I try out. Up till now I've been using cheap $15 headphones for music. I'm also curious how these will sound for games.

They'll be a huge step up from your $15 headphones. They're great for gaming too.

Aww, the one thing I wanted to get isn't working online. BB/FS both have Forza 2 listed as part of the Buy 2 games for $72 deal, but only the Day One version seems to work. The regular version has been marked down to $40, so it should work too, but it's not. I guess this means going to a physical store today. Boo.

i-Jest

I was out getting a second GC controller when I saw Pikmin 3 at my local Wal-Mart. It wasn't on sale (big surprise) but I'm seriously considering buying it at full price. Pikimin 3 looks fun but I have mixed feelings about buying it at full price. It's my understanding that physical copies are drying up now. I'd prefer to have my games in the physical when possible. Canuck GAF, guide me.

Top Bottom