• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Banned
I buy digital only for Nintendo. I could have been an asshole and preordered and sold for a profit but that's not me.

Sealtest

thanks, got one

any chance BB and FS will pick this up tho

Judging by US I would say no since they have exclusive fry's,gamestop and amazon.

But it could be different because I expected this to be ebgames exclusive.. so only time will tell.

ohlawd

Judging by US I would say no since they have exclusive fry's,gamestop and amazon.

But it could be different because I expected this to be ebgames exclusive.. so only time will tell.

dammit, mmk

I'm alright with not playing at launch then

obligatory amazonsux post

stolin

Score !

1373861027768.jpg

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I take it back. Even if I'm not a big fan of gaming memorabilia, MM is one of my favorite games of all time. I must have this LE, glad I didn't hesitate in ordering. CanadaGAF the best! 👐

Just want to let CanadaGAF know in case you missed it or just haven't bothered to look. :p

I'm giving away numerous PS3 PSN codes, one Vita PSN code, and an Origin code which should all work for Canadian owners:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=965630

The $5 XBL code is sadly US-only, but I would imagine some here might be using a US account so those can await that to be raffled. :)

You have less than one hour to enter for the first Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty PS3 code, but two more will be raffled in the coming days. :)

Jinto

Ah shit. I was checking Amazon constantly earlier for the MM LE. Figures they would put it up while I was in class. Gotta rely on EB now. :/

Top Bottom