• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

espher

toys r us canada will not be doing preorders as said by their twitter account.

Because of this and target i'll be getting rosalina and lucario from amazon.fr

Ugh. I want an NA in-box of each... gonna have to road trip it on the Feb 6 AM I guess... what an absolute mess.

Vamphuntr

Can't wait for the people preordering from Amazon.ca to complain that Amazon is shipping the game late and to tell us they will never buy from them again.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
I hope for all your sakes that the figure is a massive leap in quality over the Wind Waker HD Ganondorf and Amiibos.

Chatin

I still have yet to find an item in my cart on Amazon that gives me the pickup point option. I would happily go pick my parcel up at Canada Post rather than have UPS fail to deliver it and not leave a notice. Trying to round up some holiday purchases right now before they get sent back to Amazon.

Jinto

I want the box more than the figure :p

Yeah, it should go well with this:

AsmVDdc.jpg

Hopefully, they're the same size.

Sora_N

toys r us canada will not be doing preorders as said by their twitter account.

Because of this and target i'll be getting rosalina and lucario from amazon.fr

They said they won't do preorder on their site or in store?

Also anyone know which is less risky for duties? Amazon UK or FR or DE? I have Rosalina from UK atm

Renewed

Welp.... I guess I'm gonna have to see if I can get Majora's Mask 3DS LE anywhere else. Or is that not an option?

I shouldn't have played Bayonetta all evening then gone to bed... ah who am I kidding it was great. ;-;

Sealtest

They said they won't do preorder on their site or in store?

Also anyone know which is less risky for duties? Amazon UK or FR or DE? I have Rosalina from UK atm

they weren't clear, but I went into the store last week and they had no idea what I meant and even looked into system and saw nothing. So i'm guessing the demand is so high they wont take preorders anywhere.

Sealtest

Has anyone bought ratchet and clank collection recently? I just got mine from amazon and it didn't have the anniversary avatar code inside of it and I don't know if i contact sony or amazon about it.

TheKurgan

Bought a PS4 over the holidays and want to get a PSN+ membership. What is a good sales price on a 12 month membership? How often do they go on sale?

Firestorm

PS+ is much cheaper though. It's usually on sale for $5-10 in Amazon. So, around $40. The cheapest it was on sale was 29.99 last 2013 Boxing Day.
These don't expire right? I just remembered I still have two of those codes because I assumed I'd get a PS4 in 2014 and didn't... I will probably get one in 2015 when Uncharted 4 comes out and want to use it then.

Renewed

I called EB about Majora's Mask limited edition preorders. They said that it isn't available yet. I still imagine news will come in a short amount of time.

Dazzler

is there anything I should do with my 3DS XL before selling it? Do I need to do a factory reset? Will the buyer be able to still download the on-board digital games?

about to put two of them up on CL

daevv

Any board gamers in this thread? I picked up Star Trek Catan for $16.49 (reg $55) plus Wits and Wagers Party for $10.49 (reg $35) at Target yesterday. They were at the back of the store in the Christmas clearance toy section.

khaaan

Do you guys think I'll be able to snag a deal on Bloodborne before it comes out? I wasn't expecting to already own a PS4.

Any board gamers in this thread? I picked up Star Trek Catan for $16.49 (reg $55) plus Wits and Wagers Party for $10.49 (reg $35) at Target yesterday. They were at the back of the store in the Christmas clearance toy section.

Whenever I buy a boardgame it ends up in a corner collecting dust, but when we go to those Board Game Cafe's we have the time of our lives =(

Top Bottom