• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I love Catan, but my Canadian friends are super competitive therefore they all get salty so we avoid playing. :(

Firestorm

Any board gamers in this thread? I picked up Star Trek Catan for $16.49 (reg $55) plus Wits and Wagers Party for $10.49 (reg $35) at Target yesterday. They were at the back of the store in the Christmas clearance toy section.
I definitely play board games more than video games when I get together with friends these days. Not much of a Star Trek fan though :( Maybe I'll go by a Target to see what else they've got.

23qwerty

Not a great number but oh well it's my number.. maybe
Still torn on whether I want to resell it or not. Maybe I'll keep it for a while and if my current PS4 dies I'll use it. Maybe I'll try and sell my current PS4...

2015-01-07%2016.40.27.jpg

Still torn on whether I want to resell it or not. Maybe I'll keep it for a while and if my current PS4 dies I'll use it. Maybe I'll try and sell my current PS4...

Nice! Got mine today too. Really want to just keep it sealed, but I'm sooooo tempted to see what number I got.

jholmes

Am I missing the significance of the number 12300?

Xenoflare

Anyone ordered anything from Club Nintendo rewards before? I ordered a game case from them and I want to know the real time for the shipping, I feel like it's going to take a long while....

the3ye

Anyone ordered anything from Club Nintendo rewards before? I ordered a game case from them and I want to know the real time for the shipping, I feel like it's going to take a long while....
Have they sent it already?
My order is still in limbo, activity in order Inquiries tab is empty too.

Xenoflare

Have they sent it already?
My order is still in limbo, activity in order Inquiries tab is empty too.

I received an email (two actually, I think they accidentally sent an extra one) saying my order will be processed, I got the email 10 miniutes after placing my order.

The order is there though, it's under the order inquiry tab.

I'm in the same boat. Ordered a Zelda game case when it came up and still no update. NoC please...

Edit: Did you guys also received the order confirmation email too? I can see my order along with the $30 credit I redeemed back when SMT IV and FE:A had that promo. How long ago was it for you two?

Banned
*Jedi Mind Trick* sell the grey PS4 to me.

the3ye

I received an email (two actually, I think they accidentally sent an extra one) saying my order will be processed, I got the email 10 miniutes after placing my order.

The order is there though, it's under the order inquiry tab.

Edit: Did you guys also received the order confirmation email too? I can see my order along with the $30 credit I redeemed back when SMT IV and FE:A had that promo. How long ago was it for you two?
23 Dec
Hello Peter,
Thanks for shopping with us! Your Club Nintendo reward order has been received and is currently being processed.
You will receive a confirmation email when your reward order is shipped.

Please log in to your Club Nintendo account to view the status of your order.

You may also visit http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/club/en/faq.jsp to view answers to reward order questions.
Enjoy your Club Nintendo reward!

Note: This message was sent from an e-mail address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.
If you have any questions, please visit support.nintendo.com/contactus

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.

Consumer Service Department

I actually got 4 copies (2x for both game cases I've ordered) of the same email.
They usually send shipping emails, but still waiting.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
(Hopefully) NEW DEAL

Did anyone spot that deal at BB where ordering 3 PS360 games gets you 25% off? Nowhere near as good as the E3 deals but the selection of games was pretty solid: Guilty Gear Xrd, Alien Isolation, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Tales of Xilia 2, Hatsune Miku PD 2, NHL 15 and others. I believe the deal expires today.

EDIT: ↓ thanks!

soultron

Banned
Do you think it's worth getting a used PS4 for roughly 300-350? I'm mad tempted but I just want Bloodbourne...

Wait until it comes out first? 24 March is still pretty far out. Never know if there might be a good bundle or deal for a brand new PS4 just around the corner.

Shadous

Neo Member
Diddy Kong Amiibo is on Amazon for $13.99. I don't know it's true rarity but I remember seeing it on there before for $18 or so. Picking one up anyway.

If I can't snag one online, I'll head in tomorrow morning. Most of their in-store preorders are time-based, not unit based. I've never actually seen them say "oh, we already have 10 preorders, we've reached our limit". It's always "oh, we stopped taking preorders yesterday, we reached our limit". So going tomorrow should be fine.

This Majora's Mask LE has turned into something of an event.

I will (not) be denied.

I hope this commotion is a prelude to a New 3DS announcement.

Top Bottom