• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Mupod

So I bought the Wii U Deluxe set with Mario 3D World earlier this week and I was thinking... Is the deluxe set still supposed to come with an EShop credit like it did at launch?

you mean the deluxe digital promotion? That ended a little over a week ago.

Past

Nice! I got it, wasted 5 minutes cause I couldn't figure out my password so I had check out as a guest, but still managed to get one!

terrible

Banned
I've struggling to get their stupid website to allow me to have a different shipping and billing address. What a lame way to miss out lol.

Renewed

Wow. I LITERALLY JUST got home. RIP my dreams of seeing Skull Kid on my shelf.

Also didn't help that I called after work and they said they were sold out. 4 buses passed by while I waited for the light to change along with too many cars moving by. Plus construction on my street. The stars aligned perfectly today to screw me over. :<

terrible

Banned
Order first and call to change those details later.

Too late unfortunately.

Their website is really dumb. Your profile lets you enter a different billing and shipping address but when you actually go to pay it forces you to use the same address for shipping and billing.

Sweet! Remembered I had an EB Gift Card, so I ordered another one with the GC, and cancelled my initial one from earlier. Could have just called to change payment method, but I trust this more.

CRA5H

Awesome. Ordered it from FS. I don't own my 3DS yet because I'm waiting on the 3DSLL version to eventually come to NA. I don't mind waiting it out!

*edit* I think I got the last one too..

Renewed

Awesome. Ordered it from FS. I don't own my 3DS yet because I'm waiting on the 3DSLL version to eventually come to NA. I don't mind waiting it out!

*edit* I think I got the last one too..

That'd explain it because I checked the site and it instantly changed to No Quantity Remaining. BE PROUD

Sapiens

Sold out on futureshop.

Ebay/Kijiji are about to get flooded with these, lol - should decimate the value, one hopes.

Top Bottom