• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 7: More Shipping Talk than Anime & TV GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. That's normal. I just got my confirmation just a while ago when I ordered it last night around 11pm.

Not sure why everyone is so worried. There's bee 0 cases of this deal not going through for someone.

I got my codes from codes2go last night. My confirmation number didn't come in until this morning.

You were right of course. Just got my codes. Thanks for the deal, free money is my favourite kind of money.

I got my PSN codes. Thanks for posting it.

I'm guessing 2 years of PS plus would work for the $15 PSN credit right?

Now I'm just trying to figure out what to spend it on. Until Dawn was a no-brainer with it on sale. Everybody's Gone To The Rapture, the same. Fallout 4 Season Pass before they raise the price? Still leaves me with a little over $20.

Thx for the heads up! trying for the TRU deal.

Think I'll do the old hunters and a year of PS+. That leaves me with about $30 to burn. Rocket League sounds good. How's Life is Strange?

Already played Until Dawn. Any other "must haves" currently on sale people can recommend to fill about $20-30?

Thx for the heads up! trying for the TRU deal.

Think I'll do the old hunters and a year of PS+. That leaves me with about $30 to burn. Rocket League sounds good. How's Life is Strange?

Already played Until Dawn. Any other "must haves" currently on sale people can recommend to fill about $20-30?

You don't already have Rocket League? It was free on PS+. It's so worth it. Could always do season passes for SFV MKX or FO4.

You don't already have Rocket League? It was free on PS+. It's so worth it. Could always do season passes for SFV MKX or FO4.

No--haven't had much time for gaming for quite a while so let my PS+ lapse. Jumping back in for DSIII. Buy most games on PC nowadays--unless I've got friends who play on PS4...

No_Style

Was going to stock up on some PSN cards but I just checked and I have $350 left from the Target bonanza a while ago. At this rate, I'll run out of PSN money in 2018

jayu26

For those wondering how to make it to $100 on PSN; DriveClub for $20, which comes with the season pass, is still a very good deal.

Clive

The Spend $100, get $15 back is only good if you can actually find games on sale or games that never go on sale for it. Otherwise you just keep the money and use it on games on sale later. It's only 15% off and that is a poor sale unless you would have spent it anyway.

snack

The Spend $100, get $15 back is only good if you can actually find games on sale or games that never go on sale for it. Otherwise you just keep the money and use it on games on sale later. It's only 15% off and that is a poor sale unless you would have spent it anyway.
You could get two years of PS+ for 65 dollars with the 15 dollars back. Not a shabby deal.

No matter what I do, Toys R Us tries to charge me $111 for shipping those two $50 PSN codes. Not sure what the problem is, but it absolutely will not let me choose any other shipping option.

BadHand

Just jumped on the TRU deal, thanks for heads up.

Too bad I've already spent $100 on PSN this week... The PSN deal isn't stackable is it?

Yeah I'm definitely picking that one. It seems fine until I enter my address.

Pick another non-rurual address, but change billing address to your actually one?

As others have said the code is emailed anyway. Still waiting for mine though

Lexxism

He's probably talking about getting another $15 cashback for ordering over $100. I assume, yes. It's not stackable.

ToysRUs discount + PSN Sale + $15 back after $100 Spent = Stackable.

I think he means if you can get the $15 back from PSN multiple times, to which the answer is no.

edit: beaten

Tempted to get another pair of codes... but I have no use for $300 PSN bucks (I still have $100 from the Staples deal). Anyone have a $50 Nintendo eShop code they'd trade? lol

So I went with this...

psn%20deal_zpsfth7werx.jpg

Still may get Battlefield because less then $14 for the game seems like a great deal even if it's just for the single player.

Until Dawn was a no-brainer. Fallout Season Pass is going up in price March 1st so it won't be on sale any time soon. Taken King to complete my $10 Destiny that I purchased. Then I topped it off with the BTTF Delorean 'cause cars that fly...are cool.

SIDE NOTE: Why doesn't Sony every give us notice when games we have, have content on sale? It would seem like a great "customer friendly" kinda thing to implement.

When did the F4 season pass jump to $40? I think was still $30 during the last 15/100 promotion.

Dunno. But it's jumping again. US price is at $30. It was probably another pricing error on Sony's part.

Er...I didn't get my $15 credit. Or not that I know of. Does it show up in your wallet immediately? Or will it be emailed?

Oh...never mind. Read the fine print. It gets emailed on or before the 8th of March.

Can someone remind me how this works? I've let my PS+ lapse...

So if I have Driveclub in my history from PS+, I can't *buy* it if my PS+ is active? Is that correct?

And to buy it on sale, I have to be a PS+ member?

Thanks for talking some sense into me. I got all Steam-saleish over this combo.

You're right--trying to find something to buy doesn't make sense. I love the thought of triple dipping, but I guess my 20% off the $100 I added to my account should suffice for now. Hell, maybe PS+ goes on sale between now and DSIII.

Don't have time to play right now anyway...

Gxgear

For the PSN offer save some for when the store updates on 3/1 and wait to see if anything you're interested in goes on sale.

I'm only picking up Banner Saga & Amplitude for now (30% off), gonna hold off on regular priced items like SFV season pass & Unravel.

Anyone recommend Amplitude? Debating if I should get that + ~$22 of something else... lol

It's an incomplete game (better word: it's lackluster, and will not get any future updates). You'll probably finish the game in 15 minutes. Get something else.

Get Driveclub if you guys don't have it already, or are craving a racing game.

kaiyo

It's an incomplete game (better word: it's lackluster, and will not get any future updates). You'll probably finish the game in 15 minutes. Get something else.

Alright thanks, guess i will skip that. I bought all the stuff I'm sure on so now i have to find fillers worth $17.57

Get Driveclub if you guys don't have it already, or are craving a racing game.

Bought Driveclub at launch.

Just bought Bikes dlc and another dlc for this promo lol

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Great deal on the PSN codes. Purchased the following:
Life is Strange
Tales from Borderlands
Bloodborne
Until Dawn
Soma

Still need to spend about $16.50 more to reach $100.

iiicon

Any way to check how much time you have left on your PS+ sub online? I'm having a hard time coming up with another way to spend $50 on PSN, might as well use it on that to get the best out of both promos.

N° 2048

Any way to check how much time you have left on your PS+ sub online? I'm having a hard time coming up with another way to spend $50 on PSN, might as well use it on that to get the best out of both promos.

PS4
Settings - PSN - Account Details - List of services - PlayStation Plus

Canon

Banned
Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition (Full Game) $9.59
The BIT TRIP (Downloadable Game) $3.99
Bloodborne™ (Full Game) $19.19
God of War III Remastered (Full Game) $15.99
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (Downloadable Game) $7.99
Some avatar - $0.39
Life is Strange Complete Season $7.99
Mega Man® Legacy Collection (Downloadable Game) $15.19

= about $80 + 1 year of PS+ for regular price ($49.99)

Used $100 from Toys R Us (costs $80). And used 20% off discount code from BoxedDeal.net. It costs $2 USD and saves me about 20 bucks.

Y'all should really use this and save like 20% (yes it works on canada accounts)
http://boxeddeal.com/get-20-off-playstation-game-accounts.html

snack

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition (Full Game) $9.59
The BIT TRIP (Downloadable Game) $3.99
Bloodborne™ (Full Game) $19.19
God of War III Remastered (Full Game) $15.99
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (Downloadable Game) $7.99
Some avatar - $0.39
Life is Strange Complete Season $7.99
Mega Man® Legacy Collection (Downloadable Game) $15.19

= about $80 + 1 year of PS+ for regular price ($49.99)

Used $100 from Toys R Us (costs $80). And used 20% off discount code from BoxedDeal.net. It costs $2 USD and saves me about 20 bucks.

Y'all should really use this and save like 20% (yes it works on canada accounts)
http://boxeddeal.com/get-20-off-playstation-game-accounts.html
Thanks for that twenty percent off link!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom