• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 7: More Shipping Talk than Anime & TV GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaspora

I have $50.01 credit remaining. I had $50.47 in my cart. I can only pay for the remaining $0.46 by adding $5 to my account? Sony really?

Just jumped on the TRU deal, thanks for heads up.

Too bad I've already spent $100 on PSN this week... The PSN deal isn't stackable is it?

Pick another non-rurual address, but change billing address to your actually one?

As others have said the code is emailed anyway. Still waiting for mine though

Thanks, that worked.

Clive

Does anyone know if the 20% off code works for PS+? Probably not but it would make it worth it.

Edit: it does not work.

Canon

Banned
Does anyone know if the 20% off code works for PS+? Probably not but it would make it worth it.
No since it is a separate checkout screen with no option for promo codes. The promo code expires by the end of today so I would buy it now if you care.

Canon

Banned
http://boxeddeal.com/get-20-off-playstation-game-accounts.html

You pay $2 USD and get a one-time use 20% off code. Add up all of your items in cart and you save 20% off every item (excluding PS Plus or Preorders).

Expires today. When you buy it you need to check order history on boxeddeal.net.

i see. i would bite if it didn't expire today. thanks though!

Gxgear

Thanks guys. One more question...getting a 'This code is not valid on this platform' on the Sony website, I suppose I have to redeem it via console?

Canon

Banned
Thanks guys. One more question...getting a 'This code is not valid on this platform' on the Sony website, I suppose I have to redeem it via console?
It says you need to use it only on PS4. It is a promo code for the checkout on console.

Canon

Banned
Thank you thank you. Time to find $125 worth of games to buy.
I considered MGS V or Gravity Rush, but I am almost positive they will be free in a year. Actually that's the hardest part of PSN, not knowing what to buy because of PS+.

EDIT: Is now sold out.

Gxgear

I considered MGS V or Gravity Rush, but I am almost positive they will be free in a year. Actually that's the hardest part of PSN, not knowing what to buy because of PS+.

Yeah, I got hard copies for both of those, which I prefer over digital copies.

Right now I'm stuck at SFV season pass, Unravel, and Banner Saga.

Those games will never be free with PS+ if sony continue giving us lame-ass games.

Ventara

Any of you guys having trouble redeeming the $50 PSN codes from Staples? I'm trying to redeem the second one, but it says that it can't because the maximum funding amount will be exceeded. I currently have $150. Bought a 1 year of PS+ and tried again but still no dice. Doing this on my Vita, btw.

Any of you guys having trouble redeeming the $50 PSN codes from Staples? I'm trying to redeem the second one, but it says that it can't because the maximum funding amount will be exceeded. I currently have $150. Bought a 1 year of PS+ and tried again but still no dice. Doing this on my Vita, btw.
I believe theres a limit on how much money you can have on PSN Wallet. Seems like the limit is under $200.

Sealtest

Have I already missed out on my chance at getting the Celebi 20th anniversary plush or have they just not been available in canada yet?

Ventara

I believe theres a limit on how much money you can have on PSN Wallet. Seems like the limit is under $200.

Maybe the limit is $150? Have $100.01 after buying PS+ and it still didn't let me. Will buy some cheapo game to bring me under $100 and see if that works.

Gxgear

Damage report:

Street Fighter® V - 2016 Season Pass (Add-On) $23.99
A Boy and His Blob $7.99
The Banner Saga (Full Game) $11.19
Unravel (Downloadable Game) $15.99
Amplitude (Downloadable Game) $11.19
The Witness (Downloadable Game) $31.99

Subtotal: $102.34

Essentially 45% off with the ToysRus + Boxeddeal + PSN offers, and 60% off on the 2 sale titles.

These for sure work with any purchase on the Canadian store? Planning on buying a bunch to take advantage of that whole spend $100 get $15 deal.

Yes on CDN store compatibility, but one time use per account only.

mr_ectomy

Neo Member
Did any of you who used paypal for the boxeddeal code get yours today? I ordered mine at 9am and the payment is still under review. I got the Star Wars 4-pack code just fine, minutes before. Sigh.

Gxgear

Did any of you who used paypal for the boxeddeal code get yours today? I ordered mine at 9am and the payment is still under review. I got the Star Wars 4-pack code just fine, minutes before. Sigh.

Got mine right away using Paypal, using USD funds.

This. Had a similar issue during the target sale a while back.

Two great choices! :). GR seems almost certain to be PS+ (Small, but with high profile on forums, like many). MGS less tho. It's something new owners will continue to buy well into the life cycle.

Then again MGS GZero was PS plus...who knows what Sony pays publishers for those licenses...

sjay1994

K, so I took advantage of that PSN deal with the discount code

Bought

Witness (31.99)
Witcher 3 season pass (19.99)
Hitman Upgrade pass (39.99)
Hitman go (5.11)
2 avatars (.78)
R6 credits for Siege (7.99)

=105.86

When will they mail the 15 code?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
My BestBuy preorder for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD + amiibo has been updated to $56.

As was mentioned by CRA5H in this post: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=195652985&postcount=19451
Same.

When will they mail the 15 code?
By March 8th then you have until March 31st to redeem the code. Once it's redeemed to your wallet it doesn't expire.

https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/legal/spend-100-get-15-terms-and-conditions/

srst

This is very YMMV. I found a stock pile of PS Vita card cases at The Superstore in Coquitlam (Lougheed Hwy) BC. Never seen these in the wild before. It's a few bucks cheaper than online so I picked up two.

wZ1576N.jpg

SW0xd3t.jpg

khaaan

My spending on this PSN madness...$0

Staying strong and sticking pretty close to my $100/month budget ;_;

March will be PS+ renewal and Twilight Princess HD that I luckily got in during the Cyber Monday 30% off promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom