• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 7: More Shipping Talk than Anime & TV GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Well if you were a Rogers customer and this was bundled in your contract and you wanted out, you might have just found your window...

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiit

"Hi we're losing shomi and I want out."

"Well, I guess I'll stay if you can give me a deal on that gigabit internet thing..."

Megasoum

Banned
Mine just auto-renewed @ 60 bucks over the weekend, feels bad man

Yeah at least it's still 60 on the dash, they didn't increase the price because of our weak ass dollar.

It's 54.99 on Costco's website... Probably the best deal.

Oh and no shipping (it's a digital code) and no taxes.

Mimosa97

Check for Leon (huge store in Laval) and also Home Outfitters (Déco Découverte).
And often on Kijiji, I found many great things there.

Thanks man.

I have been checking stuff on Kijiji but I don't own a car and most people ask you to come pick up the stuff at their place ...

Wish I lived in Toronto for this. Hopefully they add the Ottawa region soon enough.
Not happening :(
Now that you mention it does suck for other cities, Amazon probably plans on doing this everywhere, but they don't have the infrastructure just yet. We are paying the same as you, but getting a free guaranteed better/faster delivery.

I did notice some of my packages for the past few months being delivered by Amazon themselves. Must have been them prepping for this.

Eternia

Well if you were a Rogers customer and this was bundled in your contract and you wanted out, you might have just found your window...
I switched to Rogers for the Gigabit+VIP deal a couple of months ago so I actually want to stick around. Otherwise I probably would use it as an excuse to try to do something else.

SickBoy

I played it on EA Access. I got more than $5 worth of entertainment out of it, though I didn't finish it and I didn't love it.

Still, the way the story is presented is kinda neat.

Robert807

Does anyone else get the following text night after night claiming to be from Sony ?

Xxxxxxx is your verification code for your Sony Entertainment Network account.

I get 3 or 4 of those text every night .

Does anyone else get the following text night after night claiming to be from Sony ?

Edit: NVM. Yours is different. Sounds like someone trying to get into your account. Change your password.

Robert807

For some reason Sony made me choose a new password. I'm not sure why I bought a few digital games last week. I actually changed my password like a month ago.
I deleted all my credit cards and PayPal on my account just in case.

For some reason Sony made me choose a new password. I'm not sure why I bought a few digital games last week. I actually changed my password like a month ago.
I deleted all my credit cards and PayPal on my account just in case.

Sounds like something suspicious and Sony's system caught it so they are forcing you to change your password. Too many failed attempts with 2-step probably triggered that.

Clive

Sounds like two factor authentication. I get those every time I sign in to PSN using my web browser. Try turning it off and then on again if possible to see if it fixes things.

Sounds like two factor authentication. I get those every time I sign in to PSN using my web browser. Try turning it off and then on again if possible to see if it fixes things.

According to one of the other threads on this, the most common problem is if you have a PS3 or Vita. They will keep pinging PSN and generating authentication messages until you either authenticate them or turn those consoles off.

According to one of the other threads on this, the most common problem is if you have a PS3 or Vita. They will keep pinging PSN and generating authentication messages until you either authenticate them or turn those consoles off.

its strange that i did not have the problem with my ps tv, since i took forever to set it up on it

LowRoller

Does anyone know if microsoft store delivers games on release day? I'm worried they'll send gears 4 ultimate edition after the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom