• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

etta

my hard graphic balls
I just got a "$50 off the next purchase over $100 between March 20th - April 2nd" coupon after buying some stuff at RW&Co, if anyone shops there.
Just checked the back, you gotta buy something with a minimum of $50 to get the coupon, and they only give it out until March 6th.

Anyone have a Switch delivery date from amazon.ca before March 8th? Curious if it's a placeholder and what the odds of it delivering closer to release are.

Fularu

Banned
Whatever the pricing history of uncharted 4 was, expect something along those lines for horizon. The last guardian pricedrop is not the norm for first party Sony titles.
I'm expecting Horizon to crater fast like every other GG release.

Unproven new IP from a studio known for its great looking games with shallow gameplay. There's nonchance the games follows UC4's path

Also there's really no need to discount UC4, it's been given away with almost every PS4 since last june

Anyone have a Switch delivery date from amazon.ca before March 8th? Curious if it's a placeholder and what the odds of it delivering closer to release are.

Someone said it's probably just them covering their asses so people can't complain when they inevitably don't get it on release day. I imagine few will get it on March 3rd and probably no one in here.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Wow, I just discovered chapters has a free shipping to store option. Put yoooo hands up

image.php

DrEvil

not a medical professional
I just got a $5 Amazon.ca promo for "delays in processing" my RE7 preorder.. today.

Even though It shipped on time (and I've already beaten it).

Am I going to be surprised with a second copy?

I just got a $5 Amazon.ca promo for "delays in processing" my RE7 preorder.. today.

A bunch of us got that for cancelled preorders.

I think we're all fine.

ruvcan

I got the same email, the funny thing is that I received the game the day before the release date.

zroid

Banned
Says Zelda A&A is out for delivery

good luck to the Canada Post driver on managing to get through this frozen hellscape

Guys, I have a PS4 slim I bought for my lady in December, but she's not using it at all. What should I sell it for? (Toronto) Still have the box and receipt. Have it listed today at $299.

I'd probably use RFD and GAF BST with a firm price to list.

Ryde3

How did you make them do thaT?

You contact them again and again until someone gives you the 20% off.

Sorta but not really. On Friday I contacted them to have the 20% applied to my existing Link Archer amiibo, since it was now being applied to the other BOTW amiibos - during the same chat I also asked to have it applied to my Switch n Pro controller. They said sure.

It didn't happen, so I followed up today and it was applied.

The csr was actually super nice, asked me which games I was playing at the moment and stuff, never had a personal convo with a csr before.

Not sure if this was posted already but if you guys are interested in The Last Guardian or any game $50 or over at The Source you should check out this promo:

671x759_smart_fit.jpg

Saw the deal at RFD and decided to give it a shot. Didn't even sign up for the email, just showed the promo pic. Got TLG for $29.
I tried this today, and the associate wanted to see the email so he could scan a code.

Iced

Ordered one. Had to start a Prime membership, though (I've already had the free trial). Does anyone know if I can just cancel it now? In the cancellation options it lists:

End Now
Your Prime benefits will end immediately and you will be refunded $82.13 for the remaining period of your membership.

Will they cancel my NES Classic order if I cancel right now?

leeman

Ordered one. Had to start a Prime membership, though (I've already had the free trial). Does anyone know if I can just cancel it now? In the cancellation options it lists:

End Now
Your Prime benefits will end immediately and you will be refunded $82.13 for the remaining period of your membership.

Will they cancel my NES Classic order if I cancel right now?

Maybe wait until it ships, just to be safe?

Iced

Maybe wait until it ships, just to be safe?

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I'm surprised they even allow you to cancel the membership. I wonder if they have anything in place to prevent abusing the system (such as what I would be doing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom