• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I cant take any more of this crazy circus show that is Nintendo's supply chain operations.

They dont want you to win

Amazon releases all their stock on the same day Nintendo telling retailers they are ceasing production?

that isn't confirmed, right? I thought that was specific to one region in europe from one retailer? I haven't exactly been keeping up on what has been said in that thread.

Adding to the collection

s-l1600.jpg

Anyone also has a weird Feb 21 delivery date for their For Honor preorder with Prime + Priority shipping?

Yeah that is weird, like 7 days after it comes out and you paid shopping? They playing you son! Should call them up and find out what's what.

In a reverse incidence I'm getting that Zelda art book a week early from chapters, when comes out on Feb21st

Sealtest

Has EBGames listed anything about Switch midnight launches?

It's been a few years since my last one so I can't remember how far ahead they announce them.

hoarse-horse

Neo Member
that isn't confirmed, right? I thought that was specific to one region in europe from one retailer? I haven't exactly been keeping up on what has been said in that thread.

Not sure if it's officially confirmed. I went into a Bestbuy near Montreal today to ask about it and the store manager told me that they had received notice from Nintendo that they would no longer be shipping NES classic units. I'm not sure how much I trust the guy though. Maybe someone else can confirm it at another store?

Not sure if it's officially confirmed. I went into a Bestbuy near Montreal today to ask about it and the store manager told me that they had received notice from Nintendo that they would no longer be shipping NES classic units. I'm not sure how much I trust the guy though. Maybe someone else can confirm it at another store?

There's a whole thread about this rumor. Lots of guesses.

Personal opinion: device is being retooled to make it easier/faster to manufacture, and possibly remove the usb from it. And perhaps a slowdown while switch launches.

Wurdfurd

Amazon had SE Breath of the wild up for a couple minutes there. Was able to snag one after cancelling my Best buy preorder last night.

Edit: still up!

After having ordered the BOTW SE, I am still somehow debating whether or not to keep my Pre-Order for the Hori Tough Pouch.

For some reason, the Neon Switch does not make me feel self conscious to bring out in public, but this monstrosity of a Sheikah Slate case does. Lol.

Is Bish not a mod anymore or am I just blind? It was mentioned in the Humble thread and I looked at the staff list and I don't see his username listed anymore.

Vamphuntr

Can we post NES Mini links in email tags from now on? Might slow scalpers lurkers from getting them.

It's pretty pointless. Pretty sure people posting it here are using nowinstock alerts in the first place or something similar so the whole bunch of people there knows about it too unfortunately. That's what I did to get the two I got. Email alert on phone and you click the link that takes you to the store directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom