• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gitaroo

Price is INSANE. But it's finally up on amazon.ca for $200. Even after Prime and taxes it still comes to $180. That's nuts.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01MR8JLZ1/

81FXojv2mXL._SL1500_.jpg

Price is insane but t7 is the end of mishima story line so may be the only time I get a figure of kazuya and heihachi.....

Kiro

If anyone with switch case at BB that plans to cancel or change cases in the next month. Would love a PM before you do so I can try and grab.

Been refreshimg for days.

Sora_N

If anyone with switch case at BB that plans to cancel or change cases in the next month. Would love a PM before you do so I can try and grab.

Been refreshimg for days.

I have an extra one I may cancel soon. What's your time zone? Pm me.

Edit: nvm the CASE right? I have the console only.

Stage On

Price Error:

Amazon.ca seems to be applying Prime twice to Story of Seasons Trio of Towns for the 3DS. Ends up with $16 off, roughly $33 all in.

https://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B06X14Q8N3/022748-20/

Thanks for the heads up, I've been on the edge of deciding if I should get prime or not and this might be the game that pushes me over.

Thought it sucks to lose out on the pre order plushie, it isn't really worth the extra $23

Lexxism

Any deals on tablet?

I need something good to play Fire Emblem and Heartstone.

What about an iPad Air 2 ?
The Source has the tablet for 479.99. They also have a coupon from mailing list where you can get a $25 off for over $100 but I'm not sure that will work with apple products. Also, they have $25 off for purchases above $50 if you bought in-store. Again, I'm not quite sure it will work on apple products.

Factory direct are also selling refurb ipads http://www.factorydirect.ca/SearchResults.aspx?Q=ipad 4
ipad 4 32gb 4g = 300
ipad air 16gb = 400
ipad 4 16gb wifi = 279.99

farisr

I would've used that source $25 off a purchase of $50 or more on Nioh, but the closest store to me that carries games apparently is a 30 minute drive away. Not worth it.

zroid

Banned
For Pokémon peeps, EB is giving away bottle cap codes in-store as of tomorrow

unfortunately they're regular bottle caps, not the gold ones

etta

my hard graphic balls
Anyone tried the Dollar Shave Club?
Four cartridges per month, but I switched to the "Not so hairy" plan which charges you $10 every other month, a cartridge per 2 weeks seems just about right.

I was just goofing around
Me too, fam, me too.

Four cartridges per month, but I switched to the "Not so hairy" plan which charges you every other month, a cartridge per 2 weeks seems just about right.

I used to be a member!

I would highly recommend going for the second level shaver or higher as the 2 blade one is pretty crap. I did it for a year or so before switching to just buying a Costco pack because I just don't shave as often as I use to.

Never had any issues. They apparently shipped my monthly razors about a week late (I didn't notice) and they gave me the next month free because of that. Would recommend!

etta

my hard graphic balls
I used to be a member!

I would highly recommend going for the second level shaver or higher as the 2 blade one is pretty crap. I did it for a year or so before switching to just buying a Costco pack because I just don't shave as often as I use to.

Never had any issues. They apparently shipped my monthly razors about a week late (I didn't notice) and they gave me the next month free because of that. Would recommend!

Yea I got the highest tier one, $5 a month is not much at all.
I was thinking about getting a Braun electric, but I'll see how this works out, if their blades are nice.

shezbot

Four cartridges per month, but I switched to the "Not so hairy" plan which charges you $10 every other month, a cartridge per 2 weeks seems just about right.

Me too, fam, me too.

Just order straight from Dorco. It's where they get their razers from. I've been buying directly for years, and they always have coupons and sales. I spend around $25/year. Good assortment of women's razers too.

Kiro

do you guys think horizon will see a similar price drop within 2 months of release?

Honestly, I've been pondering this too. I'm going to cancel Horizon and wait for a drop I think. With Zelda, Nier, Arms, MK8, SnipperClipz and the backlog (including FFXV), I think I can wait for this to get cheap.

...But the hype keeps calling to me.

Honestly, I've been pondering this too. I'm going to cancel Horizon and wait for a drop I think. With Zelda, Nier, Arms, MK8, SnipperClipz and the backlog (including FFXV), I think I can wait for this to get cheap.

...But the hype keeps calling to me.

Yes, I've been thinking the same. Honestly I'm more hyped about horizon than zelda at this point, but I don't want to see it dip below 30 in 2 months, I can wait that long.

Not sure if this was posted already but if you guys are interested in The Last Guardian or any game $50 or over at The Source you should check out this promo:

671x759_smart_fit.jpg

Saw the deal at RFD and decided to give it a shot. Didn't even sign up for the email, just showed the promo pic. Got TLG for $29.

Visited the source today and the cashier actually let me do two separate transactions using the coupon. Just showed them this image and had no problems at all.

Managed to pickup:
The Last Guardian
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3ds
16gb Usb Drive ($5 filler)
2 AAA Battersi ($0.96 filler)

Pretty decent deal for both. If you're nearby one I suggest checking it out with this coupon.

do you guys think horizon will see a similar price drop within 2 months of release?

I really don't see Horizon having that massive of a price drop similar to TLG so soon. TLG is really a niche' title that got released during the jam packed holiday season so I imagine that was a huge factor in it getting a price drop so soon. Horizon looks to have a pretty wide appeal and is getting tons of promotion so I don't see it suffering the same.

I can't see it getting that huge of a price slash so soon, no doubt it will probably get a discount from time to time, but if you're waiting for it to hit $49.99 you might have to wait a bit.

kevin1025

Banned
Whatever the pricing history of uncharted 4 was, expect something along those lines for horizon. The last guardian pricedrio is not the norm for first party Sony titles.

Yeah, I see it being along the lines of Uncharted 4, which does not have many sales if I'm remembering right.

I can see Gravity Rush 2 dropping pretty soon, though.

mdubs

Banned
Yeah, I see it being along the lines of Uncharted 4, which does not have many sales if I'm remembering right.

I can see Gravity Rush 2 dropping pretty soon, though.

Gravity Rush is probably going to be one of those games that will drop, sell out, and then never be back in print again

etta

my hard graphic balls
Just order straight from Dorco. It's where they get their razers from. I've been buying directly for years, and they always have coupons and sales. I spend around $25/year. Good assortment of women's razers too.
🤔
I'll check it out, but I already ordered at Dollar Shave so I'll wait to see what comes first.

Stat!

Part of me regrets cancelling my $50 pre-order for For Honour. But thats a game I feel will be $40 within a couple months

Took advantage of today's Spend Your Points promotion at Shoppers Drug Mart. I got $340 worth of free stuff plus $60 of the spent points given back. Killer!
The only video game thing they had was a PS4 controller but I just happened to need one at the moment which was good luck for me. I wish they still had a video game section in my local store so I could get more video game stuff though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom