• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexxism

Is anyone aware of a place online that's selling eshop cards at a discount? I'm gonna buy some anyway, just don't want to jump the gun and get them at full price if there's a deal somewhere.
No. Those kind of cards doesn't have any discount. It's always full price. Target was the only one who put those on sale.

BestBuy.ca went out of stock on an item that I had ordered, and customer service gave me a digital $5 code to apologize. It expires 12/02/2016 and can only be used on items being shipped. (no reserve and pick-up)

I have no intentions on buying anything at BB before this expires. Anyone else want it?

Cru Jones

BestBuy.ca went out of stock on an item that I had ordered, and customer service gave me a digital $5 code to apologize. It expires 12/02/2016 and can only be used on items being shipped. (no reserve and pick-up)

I have no intentions on buying anything at BB before this expires. Anyone else want it?

I'll take it :)

Grimsen

Sure. I'm eyeing Cap Civil war on bluray.

kasane

before i cancel my ff 15 pre order for ps4. anyone want to take it off my hands? just pay retail its like 50 or something, dont know exact cost. I think i can send it to your address if im not mistaken

Does anyone know if any fast food restaruants will be holding any Black Friday deals? I want to surpise my GF on our 1 year anniversary by taking her out for dinner.

Im gonna pick up DOOM, TF2 and Sword Art Online.

Rbk_3

I'm in Quebec, I reserved the OLED 55'' B6 at Tanguay. :)

The guy told me he already had 4 others calling him this morning for the same TV...he still have some but he fears he may not have enough for demand tomorrow.

Your budget was 1500 and you said you couldn't afford the Ks8000 at 1800 so you went for the B6 at 2300 lol?

Ventara

Those 3 Mario games at $15 each at BB is a pretty good deal. Bought all 3. I'll also pick up Doom and Star Ocean tomorrow at EB. Maybe Dark Souls 3, too.

Reich

Any deal on Microsoft Xbox One Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 ?

Should I buy a wired controller?

-___-

GOTY so far? Forza Horizon 2, of course. DOOM is good, but kinda overrated.

Anyways, I lucked out today very, very much. Today's been gangbusters.

1) As mentioned before, I was able to snag a N3DS black. Also got Pokemon Sun instead of Moon.

2) I was going to buy a Magma Red DualShock 4 (new version) but Walmart only had the old ones. I ended up getting a black new version for almost free, though.

3) Why? Well, as posted before, my Dad and I were looking for two phones in a family plan. Our contract with Virgin had been up for some time, so we went looking today.

Telus was going to give us a decent deal, of $45 per month each plus $25 for 2gb shared data. Free phone. But no case. It'd be separate.

I asked because Virgin threw in the case last time.

Ended up going to The Source, talked to them and they beat Telus. We each get one gig by ourselves, can text the States (it'd be $0.60 per on Telus), and got a shitload of free stuff.

They were to only give us $50 store credit, but we got two free Otterbox Defenders and each got $50 store credit on top of that. I used mine for a $49.99 DualShock 4. Black was the only new model they had, and they didn't even know about the revision.

They were only supposed to give us a free Otterbox Commuter, if anything, and it was supposed to come out of the $50 credit.

:)

That SSD is a good deal. Last year I bought a 500GB one for $150 and now 750GB is even lower than that.

Meanwhile standard external hard drives retain their high prices. 2TB for $80, 5TB for $150, come on.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
PSN:

FIFA 17 $47.99
COD IW Legacy Edition $82.49
Rise of Tomb Raider: $52.79
Battlefield 1: $53.59
Titanfall 2 $47.99
The Division: $33.49
Madden 17 $47.99
NHL 17 $47.99

giphy.gif

Part of me still wants to buy a $50 white 2015-2016 away Leafs jersey from SportChek, but I don't need it and wasn't blown away when seeing it in person. I've already went nuts and bought five jerseys this fall because of my issue.

Leafs 2016-2017 blue, stitched Matthews #34
Centennial Classic, stitched Marner #16, with patch
Leafs 2014-2016 blue, blank
Canada World Cup of Hockey, red/home, stitched Toews #16/A
Canada World Cup of Hockey white/away, blank

Thankfully two of the jerseys were about $55 each after taxes, one was half price by mistake and the other was on discount for clearance.

Roto13

Thanks, whoever posted about the Dishonored 2 Limited Edition being on sale today. I went to Best Buy and picked it up. Glad I waited on buying anything in that PSN sale. I was going to grab the remaster of the first game on its own.

$55 each? You could get a controller instead!

I used $140 worth of credit I had left and then paid the rest. It was like $28. Got an XL Coca Cola shirt for $7, too, though I shouldn't boast about how much Coke I drink because it's destroyed my teeth and made me afraid to go to the dentist.

Don't put off seeing a dentist. It just makes things worse.

Don't put off seeing a dentist. It just makes things worse.

I put it off for 20 years. I'm surprised how well they did getting everything cleaned up. It was about four appointments and my insurance just covered it.

Definitely some pain.

Two cavities and my gums will always have issues, that's my biggest regret.

I bought titanfall 2 on launch for 79.99 (missed the e3 sale on it because I frankly forgot about it). Then here it is at half price a few weeks later. lol lesson learned.

Kyolux

Anyone has experience with FedEx tracking being stuck at Shipment information sent to FedEx? The tracking says scheduled to be delivered today, but it's like FedEx hasn't actually picked it up.

Uhoh, the X800D 4k TV I ordered Monday is still in Calgary from what Canada Post says when I track it. I was hoping to get it for the weekend 😫

BTails

Uhoh, the X800D 4k TV I ordered is still in Calgary from what Canada Post says when I track it. I was hoping to get it for the weekend 😫

Where did you order it from? I ordered one from Best Buy yesterday, and it says it's giong to be delivered tomorrow (Shipping from Richmond BC, coming to Calgary).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom