• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTails

My FFXV from Amazon is out for delivery. Had a 30% E3 Preorder promo on it, plus at some point it dropped to $49.99... So it looks like I was charged just over $36 bucks for the game.

Sometimes Amazon screws you... But other times they're the best. Jeff Bezos giveth and he taketh away.

Eleuin

For the last few BB/FS orders I had to use gift cards as they never took or were able to change my paypal emai

don't know if thats viable for anyone, but you can call CS to add the card to your order

BadWolf

Just got a message from home that XV has been delivered.

$39 bucks with free shipping and day 1 delivery, good shit Amazon.

Now to get through the work day, bought a projector and good speakers recently and was waitng for this game to be the first one I play on it. FFXV on a 140 inch screen here I come :D

Aske

Hot damn, Amazon Prime video! I hope they're smart and don't jack up the price of Prime too much. It's worthless as is; APV will just make it attractive for the first time. Regardless, I'll be on this like a larval xenomorph on a deep-space interplanetary colonist.

mdubs

Banned
So it looks like my copy of FFXV (I have prime) will not get delivered today despite the guaranteed delivery date, what type of compensation have you guys been typically been getting in those situations?

My FF15 order just updated to "Status : Optimized"

Suck for you guys but I'm pretty sure that my copy won't have any frame-pacing issues.

Amazon with dat blast processing.

teeg

The hell is that "UCE" you guys are talking about.

aGR86A16FFXV_UCE_PS4_780_ES_780_KR.jpg

I only know because I had to look it up too!

RS4-

I'd get the art book depending on the content.

But hell, I've got a few of them from other games and I've never looked through them lol.

Yasumi

Banned
My FFXV from Amazon shipping is still not out for delivery. It's already the afternoon. I am nervous.
Same. Mine hasn't updated from "4:35 PM Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit" since yesterday. Don't think it'll be coming in tonight. :/

Aske

What are you doing with my Xbox One S, Richmond?!

rAZbqUb.png

Aha! That's where my Bone is too. Been wondering why the shipping label had been created days ago, but the FedEx website shows it hasn't moved. Supposed to be here by tomorrow night, but my hopes aren't high.

Cru Jones

LOL, I just checked my tracking number on Canada Posts website (which according to Amazon left their facility at 7pm last night) and it's not even in their system.

It appears both best buy and amazon missed my delivery date for FFXV today :(

Ditto. Kingston, Ontario, Was told "Shipping delay for Final Fantasy XV Day One Edition" after my tracker said it'd be here by 8PM the 29th all the way up until this morning when I came back from class.

As I paid the extra 3.99$ for shipping to ensure it was here today (I do have Prime) I contacted customer service to complain. Got a 5$ credit for my time which, all things considered, not worth it.

May go see who in town has it in stock, not excited to pay 79.99 for it when I'm already paying for Prime, however.

DJ_Lae

Is Intelcom a competent delivery service?

Here in Edmonton they've been great for me - I read nothing but bad things about them online the first time Amazon shipped something by them, but they're insanely fast compared to Canada Post or Purolator (haven't had anything from UPS in ages, maybe they don't ship using them in Edmonton any more).

Prime deliveries come in a single day half the time, and they seem to be consistent about just tucking packages between the screen door and back door, which I'm okay with. Out of the dozen or so things they've brought, nothing has been large so I don't know what their policy is there.

Tracking is garbage, however.

Windam

Scaley member
Another day passes, another day of my 4k TV being lost in the mail with no tracking updates for 8+ days now.

I feel you, but in my case it's a snapback from Jinx and the last tracking update was on Nov 18. Couldn't imagine the feeling of having a 4K TV get lost like that. Hope it works out for you.

Jashobeam

sad that we will never get 30% preorder deals again. This and the $15 Xenoblade X is why amazon will always be my goto for games. Still have Horizon: Zero Dawn, Kingdom Heart 3 and Zelda:BotW, hopefully they get that $49.99 drop before release:)

6TCFKkv.jpg

Shitty work day and it looks like Amazon's shipping service is just not going to deliver my copy of Final Fantasy. It hasn't gone out for delivery despite saying it will arrive today.

N° 2048

I have a 30% E3 preorder, not a 20% prime discount.

That's why I pre order everything I might want. Why not? I don't ever pay until it ships and I just cancel with enough time if I don't want the game.

South Park 49.99 - %30 + tax

This is amazing, indeed. I ordered June 2015 apparently.

farisr

Same for me, but don't amazon screw up discounted orders when it comes to the 20% off now?
Any discounted orders from this last E3 onwards, yeah those get adjusted down (like Prime discounts, either you'll get 20% off, or get the game for $50). But if you have older orders, those stack normally.

I have For Honor in my old E3 order that glitched and double stacked so I'm getting it for $22.60 including tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom