• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyolux

amazon copy out for delivery... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss!!!

Be careful mr postman.. it's pretty icy in town today!

Vinc

My FutureShop FFXV order never shipped.

I'm never buying anything from them again.

Mine "shipped" super late last night. Tracking number isn't recognized by Canada Post, and my order can't be found on Best Buy's site (even using the Future Shop orders page)

RS4-

Mine "shipped" super late last night. Tracking number isn't recognized by Canada Post, and my order can't be found on Best Buy's site (even using the Future Shop orders page)

Me too man, me too. I don't expect the game until tomorrow or Thursday.

Me too man, me too. I don't expect the game until tomorrow or Thursday.

I wouldn't be surprised if they shipped lettermail like Best Buy usually does with Blu-Rays. That means there is no tracking number. What they give you is more of a reference.

N° 2048

Is Intelcom a competent delivery service?

No. So very very no.

My roommate picked up my FFXV package and took it to work with him.
WHO DOES THAT

LOL your roommate apparently does. That is hilarious but I feel bad for you -.-

Amazon and I have more in common than I thought.

giphy.gif

Please have Are You Afraid of the Dark. That show was the sole purpose for me keeping my Shomi subscription, and that service is about to end in a few days.

Holy throwback. I loved that show!

Vinc

I wouldn't be surprised if they shipped lettermail like Best Buy usually does with Blu-Rays. That means there is no tracking number. What they give you is more of a reference.

Question is... in that case would it just fit in my tiny mailbox? What a nice surprise it would be to come home to the game.

N° 2048

Question is... in that case would it just fit in my tiny mailbox? What a nice surprise it would be to come home to the game.

I've had them fold the bubble mailer around the blu ray, and he gets it into my mailbox.

Assuming it's the same size bubble mailer that Amazon uses.

farisr

Currently in the middle of Kingsglaive and the game just arrived. Gonna put it up to install and download. Still have brotherhood to watch after the movie, before I boot up the game.

I had planned on watching the movie and anime last night, but was tired.

Jashobeam

So Amazon shipped my FFXV Strategy guide first and it's arriving today but the game is arriving tomorrow, I thought they usually combine shipments. Was really hoping to play it today, maybe its time to get the prime.

Dazzler

Hopefully some info comes out today regarding what version of Prime Video we're getting.

Hopefully it's a US-style one with movies and TV shows not made by Amazon

NYR

Wow, Amazon Prime charging me $7 to return a game? Surprised by that. I ordered two copies of FFXV in error, I must forgot I pre-ordered it last year and I got both copies. They are now charging me to return the extra copy.

EDIT: I got on the chat system and they waived the charge as a one-time exception...

Wow, Amazon Prime charging me $7 to return a game? Surprised by that. I ordered two copies of FFXV in error, I must forgot I pre-ordered it last year and I got both copies. They are now charging me to return the extra copy.

If you got a discount you might be better off just reselling it.

BadHand

So my FS order just shipped. just this minute got an email with a tracking number. Clicked on it and..... "out for delivery".

Guess nobody at Canada Post could be bothered to scan anything in yesterday. At least i'll get it today.

r3n4ud

Eh? I have never been charged for a return. What did you pick as your return reason?

NYR

Eh? I have never been charged for a return. What did you pick as your return reason?

I picked order by mistake. It then gave me options to select Canada Post or UPS and deducted Shipping.

I cancelled the process and got on the Chat system and they waived it the fee and made my return slip for me.

r3n4ud

I picked order by mistake. It then gave me options to select Canada Post or UPS and deducted Shipping.

I cancelled the process and got on the Chat system and they waived it the fee and made my return slip for me.
Oh ya. Never choose that one.

I always choose product inadequate and get free shipping.

Are the $140 N3DSs not too hard to come across?

I have an extra (unopened, black) one I was giong to return to BB, but if someone wants it I'd sell it at cost + shipping (I'm in SW ontario). Well maybe a couple dollars for the hassle of going to the post office, but you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom