• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

keakster

Post office didn't charge me for a bubble mailer, will this screw me over if the barcode goes off or something in processing? It's just lettermail but will they throw it out or anything? I did pay for the stamp at least.

There is no way for them to tell just by the barcode whether or not you paid. In my experience Canada Post does not really pay attention to those things. I have sent massive letters with definitely not enough postage and they go through every time. Probably one of the benefits of being a Crown corp

Mupod

Huh, FFXV is the first amazon standard shipping game in a while that I'll get on release day. Was expecting them to combine it with TLG when that shipped, consisdering that all my other standard orders were arriving weeks late. But yeah, wasn't even really looking forward to it and only kept it because of the price error +30% discount. Hopefully it's better than the demos were.

bryt

So weird. They packaged my FFXV with my Pokemon Sun and Moon order so they're both arriving today. 1.5 week hold up on Pokemon for FFXV?

Indelible

So weird. They packaged my FFXV with my Pokemon Sun and Moon order so they're both arriving today. 1.5 week hold up on Pokemon for FFXV?
Same thing happened to me, I ordered Pokemon Moon in the Summer and they decided to ship it with FFXV eventhough they are on seperate orders. Amazon can be really baffling sometimes.

Enilced2

Ordered a cookbook for my wife from Amazon Wednesday last week and they shipped it with intelcom. My first experience with them here in Edmonton. How the hell can a shipping company be this terrible? I was supposed to get it Friday I still haven't seen it and their tracking is abysmal. Yesterday the status changed in the afternoon to say it was being delivered in a window of time that was already several hours late.I mean right now the status is "optimized" what the hell does that even mean!

And no phone number just fill out a fork and wait for them to ignore you. How likely is it I'm going to need to reorder this?

Lexxism

I wonder if they will increase the price from 80 to 100 to compensate for the prime video. Nevertheless, this will guarantee me a prime account if they have a good selection of movies and stuff

Kyolux

Awesome news for Amazon Video. I hope the apps on PS4 comes out sooner than later too.

HOOOOOOYEEE

THE EARLIEST AMAZON HAS EVER COME and it's on Final Fantasy Day.

Game arrived at 9 fucking am :D

Lucky you.

Mine from amazon shipped from Montreal yesterday for some reason. So no way it makes it today even if it's closer then it would be from Mississauga.

Future shop order is in Ottawa in transit to my town last update, so it may go out for delivery today, but they'll only leave a notice because Best Buy puts the no safe drop notice. :/

kswiston

Anyone else still waiting for the Best Buy cyber Monday stuff to ship? I bought Tokyo Mirage Sessions from them along with a cheap package of batteries to avoid being 1 cent short of free shipping. The batteries have shipped but the game has not (even though it has an in stock status). I am pissed that I ordered at midnight, and didn't wait a bit for Amazon to price match.

terrible

Banned
Whenever they ship with AMZCA it arrives at like 8-9am for me which is perfect. All the other delivery services seem to come late in the day for me.

N° 2048

I had my wisdom tooth pulled a few weeks ago and they sent me back to work the next day.
Dang, it's been 22 hours since my extraction and it is still bleeding a bit and super painful. If I do any hard movement I feel pressure in my head and blood comes out the extraction site.

I cannot imagine going to work for at least 4 days. You're a tough one.

khaaan

I'm jelly of people getting their FFXV's

I'll take solace in the fact that my hotel has blocked off access to the back of their cheap TV so I wouldn't have been able to play it even if I brought it with me. Amazon Prime in Canada sounds exciting though, hopefully the selection is good.

Leeness

Hm, Amazon updated my shipping from shipping Friday/arriving Monday, to shipping tomorrow and arriving Thursday.

...you win, Amazon, I won't go buy a Walmart copy and return it a few days later. 😡

Edit: But now they've applied all the shipping costs again and bumped my order back up by $40. FFS. Going to have to call again.

7b8c7e1629b143beb915f270f8d50a7f.jpg

Anyone else still waiting for the Best Buy cyber Monday stuff to ship? I bought Tokyo Mirage Sessions from them along with a cheap package of batteries to avoid being 1 cent short of free shipping. The batteries have shipped but the game has not (even though it has an in stock status). I am pissed that I ordered at midnight, and didn't wait a bit for Amazon to price match.

Ordered Tokyo Mirage Sessions too, except I bought a pack of PC case screws for $1.99 to bump up the free shipping. I ordered last night at 1am so no shipping notice as of yet.

Porkepik

Intelcom usually delivers around 8PM(10PM one time!) for me so 3PM is pretty good.
I don t mind late delivery by intelcom, at least I m usually home. 6-8 pm is really fine with me , better than waiting the next day to pick up at the post office with canada post as they don t leave packages at the door anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom