• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus.

I wonder if there will be E3 deals...hmmm

I'll honestly be surprised if there are. With prime giving the discount of 20%, I can't see them doing a discount on top of that or against promoting prime memberships.

Hard to say though.

NYR

I wonder if there will be E3 deals...hmmm
You already know the answer - No.

Amazon will offer 20% off as always. That is an incredible discount already but people gauge that offer over outdated offers from 5 years ago from stores that they don't realize exist anymore precisely because of poor deals and lack of revenue.

Best Buy might match as they have been for gamerzone members. If they do points again, they'll get what they deserve.

Kiro

You already know the answer - No.

Amazon will offer 20% off as always. That is an incredible discount already but people gauge that offer over outdated offers from 5 years ago from stores that they don't realize exist anymore precisely because of poor deals and lack of revenue.

Best Buy might match as they have been for gamerzone members. If they do points again, they'll get what they deserve.

True, guess I'll just hope they mess up again and I can double stack promo with Prime, but even that is wishful thinking.

Ventara

Guys, I'm looking for a good computer mouse under $50. Any suggestions?

For a second I missed the mouse part and was like how is that even possible? lol

I actually need a new mouse myself (wireless preferably), so I'm interested in suggestions as well.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Kathleen Wynne saw those $80 game prices and was like we need to raise the minimum wage.

Firestorm

For a second I missed the mouse part and was like how is that even possible? lol

I actually need a new mouse myself (wireless preferably), so I'm interested in suggestions as well.

Guys, I'm looking for a good computer mouse under $50. Any suggestions?

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/stap...-82-regularly-199-82-starting-may-31-2103232/

542x276_smart_fit.jpg

Ventara

Do any of you guys think there's gonna be a decent chance of a Switch bundle/price drop before Mario Odyssey drops? I've been holding off since I've been hoping for one and Odyssey and XC2 are the main games I want a Switch for, but I've been thinking that it just might get harder to find one around that time, so I'm not sure anymore.

leeman

Do any of you guys think there's gonna be a decent chance of a Switch bundle/price drop before Mario Odyssey drops? I've been holding off since I've been hoping for one and Odyssey and XC2 are the main games I want a Switch for, but I've been thinking that it just might get harder to find one around that time, so I'm not sure anymore.

I would say there is a pretty darn good chance we will get the Splatoon 2 bundle that the rest of the world is getting. Price drop, probably not. We will find out in a few weeks @ E3 here :)

There'll be a Splatoon 2 bundle in July, but that's Japan and EU at the moment. My bet is that'll be brought to NA at some point for the holidays, or maybe a Mario Kart bundle. But yeah, you could wait and maybe import that since that's the only one that's a sure thing ATM.

Ventara

I would say there is a pretty darn good chance we will get the Splatoon 2 bundle that the rest of the world is getting. Price drop, probably not. We will find out in a few weeks @ E3 here :)

There'll be a Splatoon 2 bundle in July, but that's Japan and EU at the moment. My bet is that'll be brought to NA at some point for the holidays, or maybe a Mario Kart bundle. But yeah, you could wait and maybe import that since that's the only one that's a sure thing ATM.

Alright, guess I'll decide after E3. Don't think I'll import that bundle since it might be more expensive that way, but yeah it would be awesome if NA got it (and hopefully the game will be physical instead of a digital code).

kevin1025

Banned

Alright, guess I'll decide after E3. Don't think I'll import that bundle since it might be more expensive that way, but yeah it would be awesome if NA got it (and hopefully the game will be physical instead of a digital code).

Yeah, the Splatoon bundle seems like a safe bet. And I imagine they will do a Mario bundle in the fall, though I'm not sure if they'd do a Switch-with-free-game bundle or possibly price it a tiny bit higher.

Sealtest

Has prime savings always said they don't apply to Collectors editions? Because it does now.

Offer does not apply to certain video game products such as toys to life, collector’s editions, and product bundles including but not limited to console game bundles and accessory bundles..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom