• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin1025

Banned
Going through my insane amount of Amazon orders and seeing them getting updated to $56.45 is Christmas, haha. I can actually afford most of them now with these prices.

xOIpMQA.png

feelsgoodman.jpg

I already had some of these games preordered and some are updating to the new price while others arent, should I cancel the items and make a new order or just wait??/

N° 2048

Guys make sure all your existing orders get updated, I had to cancel and re order Detroit. It didn't adjust in price.

Qwyjibo

So I guess this means no general 20% off E3 promo from Amazon? (Prime is not a good value for me)

I wouldn't mind having that as well for some games that aren't full price (Final Fantasy Zodiac Age, Uncharted expansion, Yaukuza remake).

Ryde3

damnit, should've been patient and waited for Amazon. Going to have to cancel all these Walmart orders now lol.

Good thing is most things I already had ordered on Amazon, so hoping the price drops will stack with existing Prime discounts.

SSReborn

Question: I already have GOW preordered from last e3 that price will automatically adjust while keeping the % off from that deal right?

damnit, should've been patient and waited for Amazon. Going to have to cancel all these Walmart orders now lol.

Good thing is most things I already had ordered on Amazon, so hoping the price drops will stack with existing Prime discounts.

Please let us know your experience with cancelling an order with Walmart. If its not too painful I'd consider doing it as well.

Qwyjibo

I've never gotten the promised fast "Prime" delivery whenever I did month trials of Amazon Prime. So it's not worth it for me.

(I'm in London, ON)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom