• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyolux

Probably still wokring out the kinks.

Amazon seems to workout half their stuff on their live site directly. Bit of a weird way to go.

Kyolux

Most of us right now said:
maxresdefault.jpg

are there gonna be e3 deals for pc parts by any chance?

Doubt it. Never has been the case before.

stn

Anyone else pre-order the Hori Fight Commander for XBone and get told there is a delay? I'm fine with a delay but then what's the point of pre-ordering? Thanks!

truetastic will be the ghost haunting you.

Woah woah I don't even know what's going on why am I haunting Kevin. Find another ghost, imo, I'd make make for a super lame haunting. Besides, I'm pasty enough as is. GHOST me? No. No one should be subjected to that.

Xbudz

Anyone else pre-order the Hori Fight Commander for XBone and get told there is a delay? I'm fine with a delay but then what's the point of pre-ordering? Thanks!

I ordered it on June 1st from Amazon, yet they still haven't received stock.

I contacted then, but they have no clue when more are coming.

It's available on Amazon.com but I'm not willing to pay $30 extra...

Were you also checking on Amazon.ca?

MercuryLS3

wait, hold on does the E3 20% off + Prime discount work on the games that are $50 right now like Red Dead Redemption 2? Someone check!

chrono01

And, of course, Peach Beach Splash STILL doesn't have Prime added to it.

The hell!?

I guess I'll pre-order it now, with the 20% savings, and hope they can add the Prime savings to it later. I don't trust that Amazon will have the Prime savings added to the listing before the E3 deals end. :/

evanmisha

Wow, I actually got that ARMS discount to work. Just kept deleting it from my cart and adding it back until it finally showed both discounts. God damn. Thanks, GAF!

Just grabbed that ARMS discount. THANK YOU

Guessing that's a mistake though and all they're intending to do is replace the Prime 20% with E3 20% for everyone this week.

EDIT: yep grabbed it on Splatoon 2 just now as well

evanmisha

Just got it to work with Splatoon 2. Gonna try for Pokken now since I got Mario over at Wal-Mart.

EDIT: Damn, Pokken isn't eligible for the E3 discount at all yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom