• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sealtest

Was refreshing checkout page for splatoon and both showed up. After placing my order total was still $72.

Eventually got splatoon 2 work.

Got it to work with ARMS. Tried my luck by adding Dragon's Dogma to the cart and that cancelled it. Gotta start from square one but can confirm it works!

kevin1025

Banned
Hello there, beautiful.

CCgHgXR.jpg

Do you refresh the final checkout page? I've refreshed that about 50x now. No luck.

No. Delete it from cart (fastest way is to change quantity on final page, then delete).
THen click the game again (it will show up automatically in save for later) then retry. You NEED to delete from cart to try again

Vinc

I don't get it, how are you guys making it work? It's only giving me the E3 20% discount, no prime, and I have prime!

F5'd the final checkout confirmation and had it for Splatoon but hit refresh and lost it! Nooooo!

Ed - GOT EEM
Ed2 - Not actually showing up as 54 on order details, just the E3 discount bringing it to 72... WTF

DVCY201

Mmm, that Double Stuf. Got it working for ARMS, Splatoon 2, FE Warriors, and Xenoblade 2

NVM, prices change after submitting the order :\

Xbudz

Ah OK,

I did the refresh trick to stack the discounts, and while it certainly looks promising- it doesn't actually change the price when you go in to look at your completed order.

Stop wasting your time people.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I can get it to show up on Xeno 2 but after I place the order the extra 20% disappears in my order history.

evanmisha

It didn't change in my order if I just refreshed the checkout screen, but it did change in my order when I manually removed from cart, then re-added, and so on, until the deals stacked.

kevin1025

Banned
Ah OK,

I did the refresh trick to stack the discounts, and while it certainly looks promising- it doesn't actually change the price when you go in to look at your completed order.

Stop wasting your time people.

It definitely worked. It's stopped working, it seems like. Here's mine:

CCgHgXR.jpg

explodet

Woof, I'm almost glad I don't have prime, trying to get this double stack to work seems hard.

Anyway, I just preordered Yakuza Kiwami for $32. Score.

GunFalcon

Worked for Splatoon 2.

Worked for Arms but after checking order stats it didn't work.
Did it three more times and each time it worked until i checked order stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom