• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiro

Are people getting this best buy stacking thing to work still? No cancellations (yet)? Wondering if it's worth trying my hand at.

JDH

Are people getting this best buy stacking thing to work still? No cancellations (yet)? Wondering if it's worth trying my hand at.

I never got a code right away, so had to request one, then if I try to request one again it doesn't work.

I made a second Rewards Zone account and same thing... So nope, doesn't work here for me (unless someone wants to PM me their code?)

One can dream...

Looks like Wolfenstein 2 is getting a CE. Placeholder's on Amazon, not live yet.

DCGP9ZOVYAAJx4m.jpg

PS4:
https://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B072MYQ39J/022748-20/

XBO:
https://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B071GKCLKP/022748-20/

PC:
https://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0721JJ51M/022748-20/

Time to test if Amazon Prime will still work for editions like these. Fingers crossed.

Kyolux

Not really, a few more games went up on Amazon and Walmart has AC: Origins for $50, that's about it.

Cool. Not convinced AC looks any less bad than the last ones I played, but the combat didn't look too bad compared to what it was in the past. At least of the last AC I looked up.

I'll pre order when amazon match and decide later I guess.

Damn, I waited on Amazon for Mario and missed the Walmart sale. Should I wait on AC?!?!?!

Do people find they get their games on day 1 from Walmart?

It's AC. There should be plenty of copies to go around. I feel safe waiting for Amazon on this one.

Man we need like a super spreadsheet with all the E3 games along with their pre-order page links. So hard to keep up with everything and today is the REAL big day

killroy87

Man we need like a super spreadsheet with all the E3 games along with their pre-order page links. So hard to keep up with everything and today is the REAL big day

Maybe it's because I got the majority of it done with wal-mart four days before E3 even started, but I've never felt less overwhelmed with E3 orders. I think the fact that the conferences are spread out over four fucking days now is also a factor. It used to be one day of anarchy (minus Nintendo), and then constant refreshing and trying to remember everything.

hiim_haz

Banned
I just pre-ordered AC Origins and God of War from Walmart. Does anyone know if they charge you immediately or when your game ships?

killroy87

I just pre-ordered AC Origins and God of War from Walmart. Does anyone know if they charge you immediately or when your game ships?
Out of curiosity, is there any online retailer at all that we know of that charges you right when you make an order, instead of when a the product ships?

hiim_haz

Banned
When it ships.

No. There was a glitch that allowed this to happen but it has been fixed.

Thanks!

Out of curiosity, is there any online retailer at all that we know of that charges you right when you make an order, instead of when a the product ships?

I feel like a few years ago that happened, but lately it doesn't anymore. I've never purchased from Walmart online so thought I'd ask here.

Come on Amazon PM dat AC Origins from Walmart. My closest Walmart is like 30-45 minutes away driving through Toronto construction traffic pls

I feel grossed out now seeing games for anything other than $50, Walmart is killing it this year, and also I hear Mr Noodles' stock prices are soaring thanks to this xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom