• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC Origins is down to $50 on Walmart.

I have it pre-ordered with Amazon but if they don't hurry up and price match I'm going to have to switch over to WM to get a free cuppa noodles out of it, lol.

kevin1025

Banned
God of War was possibly leaked as November 28. November is not nice anymore.

(I'm tossing out dates for those of us who have infinite orders, haha.)

Kiro

I am so behind on ordering and my spreadsheet. Been spending time with the girlfriend everyday after work since Friday so I haven't had any time to really sit down and work on all this. Tomorrow...

A bit more on topic: Metro is coming to PS4 correct?

kevin1025

Banned
For those talking about Destiny 2 on PS4, they changed the French packaging one to bilingual, I think. It now shows a bilingual version for $49.96 in the pre-order lists.

Sealtest

God of War was possibly leaked as November 28. November is not nice anymore.

(I'm tossing out dates for those of us who have infinite orders, haha.)

I hope not.. I really really want it to be December. Theres just so much coming out in November this year

daftstar

AC Origins is down to $50 on Walmart.

I have it pre-ordered with Amazon but if they don't hurry up and price match I'm going to have to switch over to WM to get a free cuppa noodles out of it, lol.

Damn I wanna get it through Walmart but it'll be a separate order than the previous 3 games I already got from them. So now I'll have to pay for shipping (unless I add something to make it $50). Any chance I can bundle it with the previous 3 or it'll have to be separate? Might as well hold off if there's chance they'll add Dragonball FighterZ and Ni No Kuni 2.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
its shows $80 on amazon unless i get the french one

There's a "bilingual" version that's 50 on Amazon which... should be English too? I dont know and I've been hesitant to order it too since the text is all in French.

So... only the BILINGUAL Destiny 2 copy is 50 bucks?

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/ACTIVISION/

that's weird, but.... that's still in English too so should I care? Just pre-order that instead of the regular, 80.- copy?

thanks! hope they add a bunch more games... not getting my hopes up too high though.

Smo21

I contacted amazon csr and apparently they dont price match... Didn't know this. Guess ill have to hope ac:eek: drops soon

ohlawd

I am so behind on ordering and my spreadsheet. Been spending time with the girlfriend everyday after work since Friday so I haven't had any time to really sit down and work on all this. Tomorrow...

A bit more on topic: Metro is coming to PS4 correct?

PC/PS4/X1

bigJP

question about walmart preorders. if i get destiny 2 and red dead redemtion, do they ship seperately or at same time?
also do you get beta codes from walmart?

Damn I wanna get it through Walmart but it'll be a separate order than the previous 3 games I already got from them. So now I'll have to pay for shipping (unless I add something to make it $50). Any chance I can bundle it with the previous 3 or it'll have to be separate? Might as well hold off if there's chance they'll add Dragonball FighterZ and Ni No Kuni 2.

That's why I mentioned the noodles. You can get noodles, gum or anything they sell for 50 cents and it will cross you over the $50 min.

https://www.walmart.ca/search/mr noodles

You sound like a very nice person

13696564_1765036110421853_1565762395_n.jpg

JDH

My Noodles are arriving today, I think it's hilarious they actually shipped them separately in via expedited parcel xD

I freaked out during pre-order of Mario Odyssey and went with dumb bic pens... >_> How I long for noodles now!

I thought it was a glitch or error due to Amazon's "placeholder" pricing.

I freaked out during pre-order of Mario Odyssey and went with dumb bic pens... >_> How I long for noodles now!

I thought it was a glitch or error due to Amazon's "placeholder" pricing.

You'll be good the next time your hunting around for a pen and remember you bought a batch of them.

Pens go missing all the time.

Leeman is my personal Jesus.

Any updates on when amazon's pre-orders of XB1X go on sale (or when the product is approved via FCC)? The page has been unchanged for almost 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom