• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

Any updates on when amazon's pre-orders of XBX go on sale (or when the product is approved via FCC)? The page has been unchanged for almost 24 hours.
The rumor is might take weeks or months. Seriously.

http://m2msupport.net/m2msupport/fcc-process-time-costs-and-labs/

FCC Certification Time
FCC certication time for connected devices should take anywhere between 8-12 weeks. To expedite this process, FCC have authorized several private organizations to issue certifications. By working with TCB (Telecommunications Certification Body), FCC certification can be received within 1-2 weeks.

daftstar

Sweet. Just went with Amazon instead of Walmart. Now for Ni No Kuni 2 and DBZ.

Just realized I have:
AC - Oct 27
COD WW2 - Nov 3
NNK2 - Nov 10

And that's not knowing Spiderman or GOW releases yet damn.

Stat!

Do we know what is in the Deluxe Pack/Season Pass for AC: Origins?

Feel like its such a rip-off and might just get the base game. And this is coming from a huge AC Fan too

kevin1025

Banned
Will they adjust the price if you already have preordered these games? Should I cancel and reorder at the new price??

It should adjust for you, sometimes it may take a little bit.

Worst case scenario, if it's not changed by tonight, do an Amazon chat and they'll change it for you.

Sealtest

It really sucks Shadows of War got delayed. It was my august game and now with it in October I'll have to buy it a few months after release because of all the other games this Holiday.

kevin1025

Banned
It really sucks Shadows of War got delayed. It was my august game and now with it in October I'll have to buy it a few months after release because of all the other games this Holiday.

Yep, for me everything hinges on Arms when it ships on Wednesday, and if the double discounts stand. If it doesn't, I'm cancelling A LOT of stuff.

Do we know what is in the Deluxe Pack/Season Pass for AC: Origins?

Feel like its such a rip-off and might just get the base game. And this is coming from a huge AC Fan too

I'm prolly going with just the standard edition, for $50 I can't complain and pretty much every season pass ever has been a waste for me /shrug

Sweet Ivy

Will they adjust the price if you already have preordered these games? Should I cancel and reorder at the new price??
They will, my order from last year shows the new prices (God of War, Detroit etc.).
You should see the price adjusted on the order page!

Is Vampyr available anywhere (I couldn't find it)?
Or maybe is digital only...

For anyone who's gotten codes to stack on BB how did you get your 2nd code? I've been getting codes from 10 min e-mails and I've yet to get anything that'll stack

Cactus

Banned
Crash is back to $50 on Amazon.

Also, Final Fantasy XII is not on the list of eligible titles for the promotion. Weird.

EDIT: It's on the list, but I'm not seeing the 20% off when I attempt to place an order.

JDH

For anyone who's gotten codes to stack on BB how did you get your 2nd code? I've been getting codes from 10 min e-mails and I've yet to get anything that'll stack

Luck of the draw is my guess. Most success I heard was from people that had the code send automatically when the promo started, and then they requested a second code on the same account and stacked b oth.

I tried with 4 different code combos and it didn't work once for me :(

Luck of the draw is my guess. Most success I heard was from people that had the code send automatically when the promo started, and then they requested a second code on the same account and stacked b oth.

I tried with 4 different code combos and it didn't work once for me :(
Hmm I never got a second code on my main account

Mario + Rabbids is such a hard game to decide in terms of getting it day 1 or waiting for a sale. Ubisoft exclusives on Nintendo systems tend to drop in price, but this ones tricky since its actually using Nintendo's IP.

I can't believe I'm considering pre-ordering a Rabbids game. Hell, I don't even like Mario that much, but I did pre-order Odyssey so I can't say that I never pre-order those either. But something about that mix seems surprisingly charming and goofy, and it looks like the gameplay can back it up too.

leeman

$1000 for the Assassin's Creed Dawn of Creed Legendary Collector's Edition

Only 200 made for NA

http://store.ubi.com/ca/assassins-c...edition/592598cbef3aa5164c8b4568.html?lang=en

592598cbef3aa5164c8b4568-1.jpg

I hope Walmart does a $50 deal for that Mario Rabbids. Although I would probably miss it since I missed every Switch game offered so far :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom