• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching these trailers for games like Days Gone and God of War, knowing that I'll be getting them for $49 (a reasonable price) for each, is very satisfying.

NYR

Blown away.

Blown away that I'm not pre-ordering anything after that conference that I already don't have preordered. Really dissapointing showing.

killroy87

That Sony conference was one of the worst I've seen from them in years. Really bad. On the plus side, they announced almost zero new games for me to have to preorder.

I just kept my old pre-orders which are now at an even lesser price + Monster Hunter World and Shadow of the Colossus, which I am just waiting on the 20% to activate.

Seriously hoping Ninty blows me away tmrw. But I remain skeptical lol.

espher

This is going to be my smallest E3 pre-order in years unless Nintendo just drops megaton after megaton for thirty minutes.

Sony show games not out for 2 years, people complain.

Sony only shows games for next 12 months, people complain.

I am glad Sony is pushing some of their games to early 2018,this fall is already a mess of games.

kevin1025

Banned
I don't know, I got to see major updates to games I super want. We also got Monster Hunter and Shadow of the Colossus! Can't have barnbusting reveals every year!

Kyolux

Blown away.

Blown away that I'm not pre-ordering anything after that conference that I already don't have preordered. Really dissapointing showing.

Yeah nothing to pre-order as I have no interest in the two new games.

But glad to see PS VR got a lot of love. We're even getting a new Metroid for it!

NYR

No Rockstar at e3 :(
They are never there. The only time in recent memory is the remaster trailer of GTA 5.

Rockstar doesn't need E3 and as Pachter said in his latest episode, they are a notoriously poorly organized studio, why hype what they can't release on time? Red Dead has apparently has been in dev for 7 years and still missed the first date they published.

Gitaroo

Sony show games not out for 2 years, people complain.

Sony only shows games for next 12 months, people complain.

I am glad Sony is pushing some of their games to early 2018,this fall is already a mess of games.

At least they won't cancel more than half of the game they announced.

Qwyjibo

SOTC is a full priced game? Are there going to be an additions or just a full remake? Because I'm totally OK with the PS3 remaster being my final SOTC experience.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
That Sony conference was one of the worst I've seen from them in years. Really bad. On the plus side, they announced almost zero new games for me to have to preorder.
This is what happens when you focus on games that are coming out within the next year or so instead of 3-6 years like they've previously done.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Sony conference was a doozie. If anything it convinced me to cancel my preorders of Detroit and MvC Infinite.

DBZ and Wolfenstein 2 still the hilights of E3 so far for me.

killroy87

This is what happens when you focus on games that are coming out within the next year or so instead of 3-6 years like they've previously done.

But even then, all except like 2 of those are 2018 titles. This year has Uncharted, Marvel, and...Destiny I guess?

Almost everything they showed was 2018. And some of those games like Detroit and Days Gone, look actively bad.

Yeesh. People may have ragged on Microsofts, but it was way better than that.

krae_man

I love shaddow, but not enough to rebuy at $64+tax.

Fighting to keep the 20% off when a lower MSRP is announced later is going to be a pain in the ass for any title that happens with.

Ventara

I love shaddow, but not enough to rebuy at $64+tax.

Fighting to keep the 20% off when a lower MSRP is announced later is going to be a pain in the ass for any title that happens with.

Best Buy has said that their discount should automatically adjust if the price drops, so if you don't want to deal with Amazon CSRs, they're an option, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom