• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDH

Yeah I just preordered the three new Switch games on Amazon. Not risking a potential $100 price hike down the line. Holy shit that is ridiculous.

If games get to $100 a peice, I won't be getting anything new. I'll have no choice but to wait for significant price drops or buy used. That's insanity.

If games get to $100 a peice, I won't be getting anything new. I'll have no choice but to wait for significant price drops or buy used. That's insanity.

Yeah, I would legitimately stop buying games at $100. I can barely even justify 79.99 at 20% off. I can't believe how insane it would be if they actually make that the price.

Sweet Ivy

Would the 20% stack with future deals on Best Buy or Amazon? I have Anthem ordered on Amazon right now, but if I pre-ordered on BB and they offer the game for $49 next year, do you think I could keep the 20% off at that new price? (same for Amazon)
Yes, my order from last year got the price cut (Amazon), because of the lowest price guarantee :).

Kyolux

I know I came down on it earlier. But I'm glad for you guys with the Switch that you got interesting
$99
games coming for that too.

Yes, my order from last year got the price cut, because of the lowest price guarantee :).
Awesome! I placed an order on Best Buy and Amazon, since we know the game won't be out until at least after next E3. Then whichever stacked promos provide the cheapest price will be the one I stick with.

ElNino

When does the Walmart deal end? I am waiting on NHL 18 and Madden to go $50 :(
Yeah, this would be key for my son along with NBA 2K18. Particularly the case for NBA as they still have the ridiculous age gate which locks his main profile out of half the game so I won't ever let him buy them for full price.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone knows how long it could take until EBgames add the newly announced Nintendo games to their system? Since I doubt they'll be added to the $50 list, I'll move my Arms/Splatoon/Mario preorders I had at EB thanks to the double-credit promo earlier this year to stuff like Metroid Prime 4 and Kirby.

when do we get the beta keys for destiny 2?
preorder from walmart

i got an email from amazon with beta key access from amazon a couple of days ago. I don't know how to redeem it though, since I preordered it for the PC and I only see PS4 and Xbox icons when trying to register.

N° 2048

Not a chance in hell all those games release in October.

Something has to get delayed, so many fucking games lol fuuuuu

MarkusRJR

I can see Assassin's Creed moving to November and South Park in December (like its date last year). Ubisoft will blink first.
I dunno, Assasin's Creed Origins has been in development for a long ass time iirc. South Park might though. That game seems like it has a troubled development.

Stat!

Yay I bought Super Mario Oddysey and Splatoon 2!

Serious question though...is standard shipping going to get it to me day 1? I bought the Beef Noodles...

Stage On

Trying to order Mario but it seems stuck on the secure checkout screen. It say's my order is processing and it might take a moment but it shouldn't be taking this long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom