• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

killroy87

Today is literally my happiest day. Nintendo completely outperformed my expectations. Hilarious that they saved the new 3DS Metroid for AFTER the presentation O_O

Their treehouse is weird, they always announce a few games during it. Considering 3DS was absent this morning, I'm expecting a couple more by the end of the week. Hopefully that rumored Superstar Saga remake.

Wtf. The gas you would burn going to the store would cost more than 33 cents.

i live walking distance to a walmart. i guess I've been spoiled and forgot the plight of the common man.

but I would assume they'd just eat it since its just noodles.

man I could go for some noodles right now.

Stage On

Mario Odyssey and Splatoon 2 out of stock at Wal Mart.

Urg this is ridiculous that they can't keep up preorders for a non limited edition for more then like a minute at a time.

My order is stuck in processing hell so I likely missed out again.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Do they still offer this? I didn't have the option for Mario and I don't see it mentioned on other items.
Yes, you click edit your address and then it gives you the option for pickup and you choose where you want to pick it up.

hiim_haz

Banned
Man I'm gonna be so poor

Pre Order haul:

- Super Mario Odyssey
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- Skyrim Switch
- Splatoon 2
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
- Assassin's Creed: Origins
- God of War
- Metroid Prime 4
- Yoshi 2018

Waiting for Metroid Samus Returns to go up too. Also getting Rocket League on Switch.

Gotta save $$ whenever I can.

Cook them? I had a buddy growing up who would eat them as a snack like a bag of chips.
Can confirm it was a fairly common thing when I was in my later years of elementary school, people were sent to school with a mr noodle packet not a cup so they'd have no bowl and would just eat the noodles "raw"

People in the amiibo thread getting ready to take advantage of their 20% off with GCU, and we're over here worried about paying $100 for a port of Pokken. It's not fair. :(

JazzmanZ

My E3 haul this year...

-Super Mario Odyssey $50 via Wal-mart
-Splatoon 2 $53 via Amazon glitch
-Fire emblem Warriors $53 Amazon
-Marvel vs. Capcom $53 Amazon
-Crash Bandicoot $33 amazon

all and all a good E3 discount even if most of them were glitches

Stage On

NOOOOOOOO!!!! Instead of processing Walmart timed out so my order didn't go though! No $50 Mario for me

F$%^ I finally manage to be online when it's actually in stock and with a credit card that will work this time and I still can't get it!

They were up for like 15 minutes, total fluke. Don't kick yourself, total roll of the dice.

The 15 minutes I was away. Gah.

That's why I wish amazon would just match it. I already have the preorder in there so it'd be so much more convenient if that got knocked down automatically instead of having to constantly refresh the thread, punch in everything fast enough and pray I do it on time. Grumble grumble.

I'm sure it'll be back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom