• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you bro :(

What I don't understand is why did EBgames send me an email in french saying that preorders for the snes classic were available. Ugh?

No prob. :)

That's so bizarre, does the system know you're in Quebec? Naturally a french email can be for french folks outside Quebec, but yeah that's odd and really sad for it being such a tease as jholmes said.

I wish you the best of luck in getting one. :)

Anyone else staying awake until 3am EST just to see if amazon will finally put the pre-order online for the SNES Classic?

nc_GSl.gif

Seems like a waste of time, would be better to invest time in working OT or something and just pay a reseller.

Where's the fun in that?

Porkepik

So pissed off about the quebec bullshit regarding the snes classic . I guess I ll have to make without. I refuse to pay scalpers......

chrono01

We all know Amazon.ca are going to make available whatever five SNES Classic Mini they have, at a very random time, sometime in the middle of the night two weeks from now, and no one except a handful of people will have even known about it because it will sell out in 30 seconds.

I don't even know why I'm torturing myself with F5'ing.

Ventara

Ugh, did EB put up SNES preorders? Dammit, just when I went on vacation. God, I hope I don't miss out on the SNES.

Edit: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Best Buy too?!!!

chrono01

Ugh, did EB put up SNES preorders? Dammit, just when I went on vacation. God, I hope I don't miss out on the SNES.

Edit: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Best Buy too?!!!
Yeah, both sold out within minutes.

Amazon hasn't put their pre-orders up yet, but there's no telling when they will so it's essentially a waiting game for us all. :/

zroid

Banned
oh I was so salty at missing BB and EB (especially because I made the dumb mistake of not going to the EB store nearby where I would have gotten one for sure) I just assumed I had missed amazon as well

I feel like I should just wait for the next shipment at this point though

I have an Xbox One X pre ordered at EB, but want to trade my original Xbox One in when it comes out. What are the odds of them doing a trade in promo for the original Xbox One comes the One X release date?

Gitaroo

I have an Xbox One X pre ordered at EB, but want to trade my original Xbox One in when it comes out. What are the odds of them doing a trade in promo for the original Xbox One comes the One X release date?

Very likely just like xbox one s, irc ms store had the best deal though.

krae_man

Something just occurred to me, I haven't got a Gamers Club email in months. Not that there was anything of value in any of them.

Is anyone still getting them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom