• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyolux

So that trade-in double value I mentioned yesterday.

I went back today to trade-in Splatoon 2 and Agents of Mayhem.

It's limited to 2 games. But that's a "per day" limit.

Still no idea if it's available outside Quebec.

AzerPhire

How much did they give you for Splatoon 2?

Corey31

Amazon shipped yakuza and rabbids yesterday evening for me and it's out for delivery now. I'm still a prime member though.

Same with me for Yakuza. Don't have a Switch yet so no need for Mario x Rabbids for me. It's something I will pick up in a year or two when I do get a Switch.

FN-2187

Where was the ad for this? I didn't get an email and it isn't on their website.

Man, there haven't been deals on a PS4 slim in what feels like forever. The uncharted bundle isn't even stocked by the major retailers anymore so you're left paying 380 for a slim with no game. :/

Xenoflare

Man, there haven't been deals on a PS4 slim in what feels like forever. The uncharted bundle isn't even stocked by the major retailers anymore so you're left paying 380 for a slim with no game. :/

The Gold PS4 Slim was at $330 when it was announced in June, that's when I got mine. So it's not exactly "forever"

Just give it another 3-4 months for Black Friday and Holiday sales :p

Can confirm EB also has the coupon in ON locations. Had a stack of them at the cash - cover was a Forza 7 ad.

Got $40 for Nier Automata.

Apples_89

The fucking blue balls I'm getting lurking in this thread for a week waiting for the Amazon preorders to go live is driving me insane!! I'm sure I'm not alone...

Mine just got cancelled too.

ws8GToR.gif

chrono01

Yeah, got my cancellation email from Target too. It's stupid how they're cancelling ALL orders and not just those affected (still feel bad for you guys, this whole situation is a clusterfuck).

Damn it, I'm never getting an SNES Classic Mini. :(

chrono01

Saw the SNES Classic Mini come in-stock at Staples.ca, literally sold out the second I added it to my cart.

Fuck. If it can sell out within 30 seconds on a website like Staples.ca, we have no chance at all.

jokkir

Saw the SNES Classic Mini come in-stock at Staples.ca, literally sold out the second I added it to my cart.

Fuck. If it can sell out within 30 seconds on a website like Staples.ca, we have no chance at all.

I didn't see it and I was refreshing the page hmmm. Maybe it was a mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom