• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzerPhire

Recommend putting it on a pre-order to keep it tax free.

Then when you want to buy something just cancel the pre-order and use the credit.

I am planning on doing the trade at a store closer to my work for convenience then put it on an edge card and take that to a different store where I have the XBX pre-ordered.

Thanks guys

jokkir

Well, that was scary. Got an email from Best Buy about my SNES Classic and thought it was cancelled.

Thank you for your recent order at BestBuy.ca! We just wanted to inform you that your pre-order item(s) is currently awaiting the release date. You will receive a Shipment Notice email as soon as inventory is ready.

This order contains:

Items(s) Currently On Order: Release Date
Nintendo Super NES Classic Edition Console - English

Geeze, Best Buy

Cru Jones

Well, that was scary. Got an email from Best Buy about my SNES Classic and thought it was cancelled.

Geeze, Best Buy
I got the same one. With all of the recent cancellations in the US, they are probably just sending out an email to ensure all of their customers that their orders are fine. It will probably help with cutting down support requests from people who want to make sure their SNES classic is still coming.

Tapejara

I got the same one. With all of the recent cancellations in the US, they are probably just sending out an email to ensure all of their customers that their orders are fine. It will probably help with cutting down support requests from people who want to make sure their SNES classic is still coming.

Nah, Best Buy sends out those emails for every pre-order. And they never stop. I've been getting bi-weekly updates that Sea of Thieves is awaiting release for more than a year now.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Nah, Best Buy sends out those emails for every pre-order. And they never stop. I've been getting bi-weekly updates that Sea of Thieves is awaiting release for more than a year now.
I've been getting Kingdom Hearts 3 emails since E3 2013.

shira

Amazon.ca email alerts better not let me down...pretty much the last left for preorders.
Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Im just gonna line up at the Wal-Mart in Rexdale the day of release. No one goes to that Wal-Mart and Im pretty sure nerd scalpers are are afraid of going to Rexdale.

Guys, if you're buying Rabbids, I legit suggest EB, because you get:

- An actual CD soundtrack (same one shown in the Collector's Edition which seems to not be sold in Canada, unsure of track count)
- A horizontal poster of the box art
- A sealed set of three pin buttons with the game's logo on a white background
- Possibly the only place to get that 8-bit weapon pack

Honestly well worth the extra $16 I say you'd save at Shoppers.

I got the 8-Bit weapon pack in my copy from Best Buy.

snack

i had to scroll up above that post to see who was asking for places to buy computer parts in this thread. turns out it was a ghost. lmao

Im just gonna line up at the Wal-Mart in Rexdale the day of release. No one goes to that Wal-Mart and Im pretty sure nerd scalpers are are afraid of going to Rexdale.

Lol. Did the same at Dufferin mall during the Wii craze years ago. Was actually quite nice, there was a bench in front of the store and no line forming until 15 mins before opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom