• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

Kept telling folks during E3 weekend to give Walmart their business.
They've been very good at hitting release day delivery with all of their $50 games as well.
And returns have been painless. Whereas Amazon will do everything in their power to dick you around.
Disagree. My copy of Crash took a week to deliver.

leeman

Quick head's up as well guys, if you can find something cheap at The Source to buy alongside the SNES, it should stack with this:

Cjg2H5Yl.jpg

spyguy

Quick head's up as well guys, if you can find something cheap at The Source to buy alongside the SNES, it should stack with this:

Cjg2H5Yl.jpg

Dang. I don't think I'll risk trying to add anything else to my cart to get the gift card. Good to know though! Thanks!

Sness

Banned

Cjg2H5Yl.jpg

I'm hoping that the cheap asses over at RFD will be blinded by trying to combine this deal, and miss out on the preorder. That site ruins everything.

I don't suppose if it ever loads it'll actually be available anyways? I got one from BestBuy through some miracle but was hoping to pick one up for a friend, figured worst case I could give it to some unlucky gaffer.

Sness

Banned
Honestly I hate Nintendo and they keep getting away with this shit.

Yea, this is just depressing at this point. It's completely ruined something that could be fun or exciting. Fuck companies who do this fucking shit.

They can't even keep up with Switches, and then they decide to add this to the mess, after years of having fucking garbage. Fuck this. I'm done with Nintendo forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom