• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just walked into EB and preordered the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 SE. Thanks for the heads up!

They still don't have the Fire Emblem Warriors SE, though.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I haven't kept up on all the variations of SE for this game. Is this just with the soundtrack?
Yep. The European SE is the one that comes with all the cool shit.

Did anyone's NHL 18 ship from Wal Mart? Still waiting, fucking hate Wal Mart.
sLNHbAYl.png

BTails

Guessing First in line?

Yup. Last time I used the system, when the iPhone 6 launched, I was Position 90-something, and still got the phone the day after launch. I was genuinely shocked that my position in line was 1 this time around though, I guess everyone's waiting for the iPhone X.

Anth0ny

Anyone know any stores that might be selling Marvel vs Capcom Infinite early this weekend? I need something to play now that I didn't get into the FighterZ beta :(

If it's a secret, PM me ;)

neeksleep

Did anyone do double trade value on the PS4 version of Injustice 2? Curious about the value.

there a list of the values here:

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/eb-games-double-trade-credit-store-coupon-until-october-1st-2123855/

Base Value, Double Value

PS4
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - $7, $14
Batman: Arkham Knight - $7, $14
Battlefield 1 - $9, $18
Bloodborne - $7, $14
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare- $7, $14
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - $11, $22
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - $12, $24
Crash Bandicoot Trilogy - $19, $38
Dark Souls 2 - $6, $12
Dark Souls 3 - $7, $14
Destiny 2 - $35, $70
Dirt 4 - $25.00, $50
Dishonored 2 - $13.33, $26.66
Dragonball Xenoverse - $13, $26
Everybody's Golf - $19, $38
Evil Within - $9, $18(edit: $7,$14 for X1)
Far Cry 4 - $6, $12
Fallout 4 - $10, $20 (edit: $9, $18 Sept 9)
FF Type 0 - $6, $12
Fifa 17 - $7, $14
Final Fantasy 12 - $25, $50
For Honor - $15, $30
Ghost Recon: Wildlands - $27, $54
God Eater 2 - $8, $16
GTA 5 - $18, $36 (edit: $15, $30 Sept 10)
Horizon Zero Dawn - $25, $50 edit: $23, $46 (Sept 10)
InFamous Second Son - $8, $16
Injustice 2 - $30, $60
Just Cause 3 - $7, $14
Killzone: Shadow Fall - $3, $6
Life is Strange - $7, $14
Little Big Planet 3 - $8, $16
Madden 17 - $9, $18
Madden 18 - $35, 70
Mafia 3 - $8, $16
ME: Andromeda - $13, $26
Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain - $10, $20
MLB The Show 17 - $13, $26
Mortal Combat x-$6,$12
Naruto: Road To Boruto - $22, $44
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 -$9, $18
NBA 2K16 - $4, $8
NBA 2K17 - $9, $18
NHL 17 - $9, $18
NHL 18- $35, $70
Nier: Automata - $20, $40
No Man's Sky - $5, $10
Overwatch - $24, $48
Persona 5 - $33, $66
PES 16 - $15, $30
Prey - $22, $44
Rayman Legends - $6, $12
Resident Evil 7 - $24, $48
RIGS - $13, $26
Star Wars battlefront - $6, $12
Tales of Berseria - $13, $26
Tekken 7 - $33, $66
Titanfall 2 - $8, $16
Tom Clancy's The Division - $7, $14
Uncharted 4 - $8, $16
Uncharted lost legacy - $19, $38
Until Dawn - $7, $14
Yazuka 0 - $30, $60
Watch Dogs - $3, $6
Watchdogs 2 - $17, $34
Wwe 2k17 -$9, $18
Xcom 2 - $13.33, $26.67

XB1
Ark: Survival Evolved - $35, $70
Assassin's Creed Unity - $3, $6
Bioshock Collection - $18, $36
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - $11, $22
Dark Souls 3 GOTY - $22, $44
Dishonored 2 - $14, $28
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $5, $10
Dragon ball xenoverse 2 - $19, $36
Fallout 4 - $10, $20
FIFA 17 - 7$, $14
Final Fantasy XV - $13, $26
Foriza Horizon 3 - $18, $36
Gears of War 4 - $9, $18
Hitman : The Complete First Season - $14, $28
Mafia 3 - $8 , $16
Mass Effect: Andromeda - $13, $26
Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain - $8, $16
NHL 17 - $5, $10
PES 2016 - $15, $30
Rare Replay - $6, $12
Titanfall 2 - $8, $16
Tom Clancy's The Division - $7, $14
Watch Dogs 2 - $17, $34

Switch
Arms - $32, $64
Bomberman - $22, $44
Cars - $26, $52
Disgaea 5 - $35, $70
Legocity: Undercover - $22, $44
Mario & Rabbids - $35, $70
Mario Kart DX - $35, $70
Splatoon 2 - $35, $70
Zelda:BOTW - $30, $60

These seem to be changing daily though. I just traded in MK DX and got $60 instead of $70

Stat!

So NHL 18 is not shipping to me from Walmart for another 3 weeks? That's insane. Especially since I was charged 3 days ago.

jokkir

What the shit now my Samus Returns order says

Track Package
Returned
Shipment returned to Amazon

But I just asked for the difference for the previous 20% discount that was offered before not a full refund :|

DVCY201

What the shit now my Samus Returns order says

But I just asked for the difference for the previous 20% discount that was offered before not a full refund :|

LOL really? I guess it's better for them to sell it to someone full price than to give you 20% off

Why I have never heard of this double trade value before. Can I just use the coupon in redflagdeals thread or does the code have to be unique?

KarmaCow

Metroid from Amazon just shipped for me (when it said delivery 20th-22nd), should arrive on Monday.

It hasn't shipped yet for me so I want to ask CS so it actually ships today instead of starting to ship on Monday and arriving whenever the fuck but I feel bad about bothering them with something so minor.

Hazu

Was talking to someone from Amazon about my Metroid Samus Returns copy not being shipped yet and this happened..

"I see where both items are now available and we have started processing orders in accordance to how we received them. When preorders happen or actually with any item it is on a first come first serve basis. So based on your place in line, processing time of the item and the shipping you selected this is how the estimated delivery dates get chosen. With estimated dates there is a great chance that you will receive the package before then, but we are expecting it to arrive no later than that.
I'm so sorry we are having a fire alarm. I need to disconnect. PLease contact again."

*sigh*

True Fire

Was talking to someone from Amazon about my Metroid Samus Returns copy not being shipped yet and this happened..

"I see where both items are now available and we have started processing orders in accordance to how we received them. When preorders happen or actually with any item it is on a first come first serve basis. So based on your place in line, processing time of the item and the shipping you selected this is how the estimated delivery dates get chosen. With estimated dates there is a great chance that you will receive the package before then, but we are expecting it to arrive no later than that.
I'm so sorry we are having a fire alarm. I need to disconnect. PLease contact again."

*sigh*

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Why am I laughing so hard at this?

Hazu

Basically it was..

"Thank you for being a prime member! Don't worry, you'll get your game before september 22nd. Oh sorry, gotta go!"

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Walked into EB like watup I got a Metroid preorder.

Those fuckers didnt give me the keychain though, the whole reason I even preordered with them. "We didnt receive any". Thats some bullshit the employees prolly took em all Im gonna complain to head office.

killroy87

Those fuckers didnt give me the keychain though, the whole reason I even preordered with them. "We didnt receive any". Thats some bullshit the employees prolly took em all Im gonna complain to head office.

Why the fuck would employees take a bunch of keychains? Lol.

NYR

...or maybe they are telling the truth? Only way to find out is to reach out to corporate. Tweet them.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Why the fuck would employees take a bunch of keychains? Lol.

For friends or to sell? Either way Im overreacting. my EBs cool, they always hand out preorder bonuses so they probably didnt get any.

Went to another EB to pick up Dishonored Death of the Outsider. Asked if they could give me a keychain and they said no.

jokkir

I just had the opposite experience with Amazon CSR. After that refund nonsense, I asked for it to be shipped by this weekend. The CSR said it'll come by tomorrow. Oh yeahhh

kinger

Got a XC2 SE pre-order in, thanks for the heads up! Finally getting to use my leftover trade credit for something I want.
For friends or to sell? Either way Im overreacting. my EBs cool, they always hand out preorder bonuses so they probably didnt get any.

Went to another EB to pick up Dishonored Death of the Outsider. Asked if they could give me a keychain and they said no.
2/3 times I've pre-ordered from them where there was supposed to be a physical bonus, I haven't gotten. The second time they also said they didn't get any at all (it was just a poster too). It's (unfortunately) probably safer to pre-order at a busier/the busiest store in the district that you can get to if you want to secure a bonus, which sucks because they advertise it but then don't send them to all the stores.

Got a preorder for Xeno 2 CE in at EB. Said he was able to continue selling CEs. No limit. They will just email him to stop.

Trade value for Yakuza Kiwami is $10. Got bumped up to $26 through a couple of deals. Wasn't happy parting with it for that amount but I think I paid about only $10 more.

Rabbids is $30 so I got $60.

Stat!

You got something that says it won't ship for another 3 weeks??

Basically, it says it hasn't shipped and when I called Walmart, they said "yeah we arent shipping it (despite express shipping) till October 2."

Despite doing the NHL 18 plus Mr. Noodles deal at e3.

Got a preorder for Xeno 2 CE in at EB. Said he was able to continue selling CEs. No limit. They will just email him to stop.

Trade value for Yakuza Kiwami is $10. Got bumped up to $26 through a couple of deals. Wasn't happy parting with it for that amount but I think I paid about only $10 more.

Seems like the stock for the Xeno 2 CE will be quite plentiful for some reason.

You got more than double? Can you share how?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom