• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin -Saturday September 16th |OT| This is Boxing

Do we know if Televisa/TV Azteca will broadcast the whole fight live or will they cram a shit ton of ads between rounds and we'll finish the fight like half an hour after it really ends?

I like both, but I think Canelo does take it.

Excited. I'm really pumped as well from how good the UFC card has been tonight.

It's been a beautifully violent night tonight so far.

This is really hard. I really think GGG will take it, but I'm betting 200 on canelo (not real betting, just between me and my husband).
I really like them both though, so I won't be upset with who wins. Just want a good fight!

Fercho

Do we know if Televisa/TV Azteca will broadcast the whole fight live or will they cram a shit ton of ads between rounds and we'll finish the fight like half an hour after it really ends?

They are doing it 100% live, I'm actually surprised (tv Azteca)

Fox318

I just want a fucking fight.

Everytime I watch a big fight like this and see the undercards I'm reminded why I hate boxing promotion so fucking much.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Really tough fight to call. I think Canelo is a better boxer on all technical fronts but GGG is one hell of a puncher especially for this division. Still going with GGG by late KO (10, 11). But I am hoping Canelo wins.

giphy.webp

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Get this GGG, I know you've been hiding your final form for this fight to happen!

Top Bottom